What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

I dont why but i cant eat meat, beef, mutton. For many years since my childhood i dint even eat Chicken and its jut now for the last one year that i have started eating chicken.
My brothers at times say are from India :P
And may be i would be probably the only Pathan in Peshawar who doesn’t eat meat :P

I had the same issue and my family called me a hindu....no offence.(coz they dont eat meat.):lol:

Ok guys with chicken Biryani i am off to sleep (Though i dont like Biryani)

14348bc095809ebab54a2797816a8cdd.jpg

hehehe yeh yeh i know. And the Chappal kebabs in this image are the worst one which i have ever seen.

The chapal kebabs of Jalil and Tori are famous in Frontier

yeah and same Kebab is called CHITTAR Kebab in Punjabi

Chappal = Chittar in Punjabi (i think so)

@ Jana

since you are encyclopedia of Foods so one more Drink came in my mind

1 drink hota thaa jis ko kuch SARDA yah kuch is tarah ke naam se jaana jaata hai :rofl: what was that i mean the name and how to make that?

bwahahha NO bhai my knowledge of food is very bad as i dont eat much lolzz

And you mean sarda or garma (colda and hota) :P

Ahh Sardaryab :) Yesssssss

their you get best fish but only if its fresh as now due to tourists there are many sellers but the quality has gone bad

Used to go there almost every weekend with friends when me father wad posted in arty school nowshehra.
Sad to know about tht was a nice place.:pakistan:
Damn terrorists.

bwahahha NO bhai my knowledge of food is very bad as i dont eat much lolzz

And you mean sarda or garma (colda and hota) :P
i wasn't talking about Sarda "Fruit"
Sardai gadhhay insaan its called SARDAAI!

Yes you are right...... thats Sardai

ab yeh batao ke woh hoti kaise thee i know its made of a Milk i think but what else do we need?

Its been long time i drank that

Almonds, Pistachios, Koza Misri, Kashkhaash, chaaroon maghaz and cheeni.

Almonds, Pistachios, Koza Misri, Kashkhaash, chaaroon maghaz and cheeni.

tu bhi 1 Item hai bhai........... pure desi hai :yahoo: i wish i was like you :cry:

i prefer eating Vegi burger than Chaar maghaz :cry::cry::cry: and what is Koza Misri and Kashkaash :rofl::rofl::rofl: seems like pure desi dry fruits....... my parents should know better

Abay dry fruits hain saaray, KM is a type of fruit sugar and 4 maghaz are not bakray ka maghaz. Hmm maghaz se yaad aya, tabaq or gulberg kabbana ka brain massala or Abbot road per Nishat taka tak wala. Would you like kidneys and balls in your taka tak. lolz( my colleague assisting a German tourist there hi he!)

Abay dry fruits hain saaray, KM is a type of fruit sugar and 4 maghaz are not bakray ka maghaz. Hmm maghaz se yaad aya, tabaq or gulberg kabbana ka brain massala or Abbot road per Nishat taka tak wala. Would you like kidneys and balls in your taka tak. lolz( my colleague assisting a German tourist there hi he!)

:woot::what:

English please

Try mixing bannana,strawberry,chocolate with a little choco chips and syrup.
Any fish tht looks good:lol:

So u will eat the fish after looking at its face

who knows if you want to see her from bottom too :lol: Male or female :rofl::rofl::rofl: before deciding to eat

Back
Top Bottom