What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

I would say nothing can beat a Bun Kabab with egg :) – KFC’s zinger, Mc Donald’s Big MAC no match.
a0be439e45c6011f4acb4345ea45923b.jpg

Bun Kebab is known in Lahore as Band plaster aka sheeda burger aka shami burger and in some case kuta burger (bun looks like hot dog bun)

glad to hear that......... but 7 languages = Multilingual not bilingual :rofl:

bi is 2 ...... is if you know only 2 languages u will be called bilingual if 2+ then multilingual :rofl:

I can speak 4 languages thats all

English, Urdu, Punjabi and very well speak hindi...... i mean advanced hindi bhi samagh aa jaati hai

aur i can very well understand Gujrati, Bengali and few other south asian languages but can't speak much

:P yeh you are right.

I said bilingual because we speak two langauges at home.

@RobbieS ahh thats good i like French alot i do understand somewhat but i cant speak much. Intend to learn it and German fluently

:P yeh you are right.

I said bilingual because we speak two langauges at home.

@RobbieS ahh thats good i like French alot i do understand somewhat but i cant speak much. Intend to learn it and German fluently

aap ne kya embassy main interpreter lagna hai ke itni saari languages seekh rahi hain :lol::lol:

9808816dd4bc50ec75dac1685dc6f21e.jpg

nothing beats this for me. I could eat all those in one day.

When i was in pak, in okara we used to walk to benzir park in okara with all teh cousins and eat goal gappay and bun kabab and kulfis. Good times :(

9808816dd4bc50ec75dac1685dc6f21e.jpg

nothing beats this for me. I could eat all those in one day.

When i was in pak, in okara we used to walk to benzir park in okara with all teh cousins and eat goal gappay and bun kabab and kulfis. Good times :(

yes Gol gappay are great.......... and there was one Younger brother of gol gappay also???????? i forgot its name :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Similar to gol gappay but much cheaper? may be the raw material of gol gappay?

How can u have Machli's paye???? Khad howay gi taaain!!!!

you are right my friend but not everybody is smart like you

i was expecting some of the members to say ....... oh haan maine khaye hain :smitten: and phir main pochta

ke bhai kon se paye khaye thay :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I recommend you Indians do not come to Pakistan, and the Pakistanis who are "okay" with Indians visiting Pakistan you ought to think again of your act and who you are supposedly welcoming.

As for food you Indians should stick to eating grass and other veggies eat your own food that your country produces, eat the bark of a tree for all I care.

Though don't come to Pakistan, if you are caught by Pakistanis...
2nd times permanent...

Learn to talk with some decency...

Back
Top Bottom