What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

MQM should be banned and Altaf hussain type triple agent (RAW-MI6-CIA) also bring into extremists list of Interpol. What is this pathetic Mohajir Council? What these lunatic people think that in all Pakistan only they are Mohajir? why don't they want to be a Pakistani? There are also millions of Mohajir in Pakistan but now they don't want to call themselves Mohajir but a Pakistani. Why these retarded idiots don't want to be part of Pakistani nation?

A economical hub is controlled by British servant, why people of Karachi don't want to be free from Ghundaism & mafiaism of MQM?

& yet no one went around burning killing in lahore like BHAI kaay loog did in karachi today!!!

they call him pir ji. so its kinda manipulated emotions attached with Altaf... their organization is well trained and organized in such activities, the whole Pakistan has witnessed it quite a few times... but none the supporters of Altaf here admits that their party do anything wrong or are involved in crimes such as displayed today.

finally calm is returning ... hopefully provocateurs like zulfiqar mirza and others are sent on a exile abroad by ppp govt .

he provoked, and the violence by mqm supporters earned more bad name for MQM in the rest of Pakistan...great Strategy !

i think you should play counter strike karachi the new version in which
there are two teams first civilians unarmed and second the government full of nuclear weapons

get a gun for peace in real life
that is what we might do in future
so why waste time lets start today!! :argh:

bagal main churee moon may ram ram

This sentence describes everything about the the government and all the politicians

MQM should be banned and Altaf hussain type triple agent (RAW-MI6-CIA) also bring into extremists list of Interpol. What is this pathetic Mohajir Council? What these lunatic people think that in all Pakistan only they are Mohajir? why don't they want to be a Pakistani? There are also millions of Mohajir in Pakistan but now they don't want to call themselves Mohajir but a Pakistani. Why these retarded idiots don't want to be part of Pakistani nation?

A economical hub is controlled by British servant, why people of Karachi don't want to be free from Ghundaism & mafiaism of MQM?

Your waderas & feudals are not letting us, South Pakistanis, live peacefully. We are die hard supporter & lover of Pakistan & i feel shame to prove any one that how much i love my motherland, duffers can think whatever they want to. The problem is rest of Pakistani people are so blind that even they know that it is PPP who is creating troubles but because PPP rules big part of interior Sindh, South Punjab & Balochistan so people are scared to speak truth, MQM just fights back in defence. Now look at new statements of this jahil janwar zulfiqar who call himself 'Sindh ka sab say bara badmash' & who declared indepandance of Sindh after the death of Bhutto in 2007, why don't people demand execution of him? because he is elite feudal? & South Pakistanis middle class hard working peoples.

I miss those calm nice Musharraf days, how peaceful was everything & how our economy & military was boosting rapidly, dumb illiterate people voted corrupt janwars & brought hell upon whole Pakistan.

Your waderas & feudals are not letting us, South Pakistanis, live peacefully. We are die hard supporter & lover of Pakistan & i feel shame to prove any one that how much i love my motherland, duffers can think whatever they want to. The problem is rest of Pakistani people are so blind that even they know that it is PPP who is creating troubles but because PPP rules big part of interior Sindh, South Punjab & Balochistan so people are scared to speak truth, MQM just fights back in defence. Now look at new statements of this jahil janwar zulfiqar who call himself 'Sindh ka sab say bara badmash' & who declared indepandance of Sindh after the death of Bhutto in 2007, why don't people demand execution of him? because he is elite feudal? & South Pakistanis middle class hard working peoples.

so MQM is innocent ?

babaaaaa your leader Altaf bhai is racist towards punjabis & pathans!! not rest of pakistanis are blind but the MQM supporters are blind. you said people are scared to speak the truth about PPP?? well that is the same case with MQM! and why is MQM always fighting in self defense????? i mean why is again this mazloom masumiyaat comes in!!! & didn't altaf say in INDIA that DIVISION OF PAKISTAN WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!!!!!! he is british national who is brainwashing people living in karachi!!!! he is worse than pathans,punjabis,balochis and anyone else who comments on situation of karachi!

so MQM is innocent ?

oh bhai you don't know MQM is always innocent only kills people in self defense! does extortion to feed the families of party members killed they are ROBIN HOOD!! :yahoo: they fire back only to defend their peaceful rallies! alllllllllllll the problems are created by pathans & jagirdara punjabis and wadera sindhis! mqm is deprieved

PPP have several strongholds in Karachi, also their are many gangs who are supported by PPP, like Rehaman dakait group, arshad pappu group etc. Also they use ANP dumbos for their purposes.

where do these violence takes place? in PPP strong hold or MQM, ANP strong holds ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom