What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

MQM is too much into Karachi, and when in power (elected by the people) it runs the city fine. Trying to divide up Karachi or isolate MQM will cause nothing but violence and difficulties for the people of Karachi. Let no government (PPP) interfere in Karachi matters to gain votes. It is nothing but a cheap political game in my humble opinion.

Well, not MQM. It was only Mustafa Kamal who deserves the credit of developing Karachi. Altaf is pro-Indian as everyone knows and MQM as a whole is a criminal party. .

I never thought how bad the problem was in Pakistan,, but after the Mumbai attacks yesterday I realised that Pakistan experiance this every 2-3 days and will learn to respect your troubles more, as its a bad thing to happen, but must admit, you guys dont get to angry about it and downbeat compared to us guys.

I never thought how bad the problem was in Pakistan,, but after the Mumbai attacks yesterday I realised that Pakistan experiance this every 2-3 days and will learn to respect your troubles more, as its a bad thing to happen, but must admit, you guys dont get to angry about it and downbeat compared to us guys.

The bold part is not necessarily a good thing. It may also mean that Pakistanis are resigning themselves to live in an environment that allows for a terror attack every couple of days..

For their advantages our so called leaders are trying to distribute nation into different parts (Sindhi, mahjir Pathan ,Punjabhi )

ONE QUESTION:

last night 12 people died who killed them and why??? please don't tell me it wasn't MQM!!!! because clearly only mqm was annoyed at the remarks of zulfi

Dont you think it was pre planned. Statement by Zulfiqar Mirza, protest from MQM, then killing of people. Can you tell me why PPP let the peoples killed in Qasba for four days? 5th day rangers goes there and there is peace. So who is responsible for killing of more than 100 people.

Maybe way of talking was wrong but the statement is in favor of Mohajirs

who are mohajirs?

I am using a term which is used by the common people
Of course this word shouldn't be use bcz we all are Pakistani

or
Mohajir woh jis k naam per bhai log apna kaam nikalte hain aur leaders apni siyasat chamkate hain

I am using a term which is used by the common people
Of course this word shouldn't be use bcz we all are Pakistani

or
Mohajir woh jis k naam per bhai log apna kaam nikalte hain aur leaders apni siyasat chamkate hain

Please stop calling the term 'mohajir', this shows mentality of 'common people' being sign of hatred towards people living in Karachi.

For your info, the protest is not limited to Karachi. Watch geo news, protest is on in Rawalpindi and other cities of Pakistan as well.

Hmmm...... MQM is everywhere in Pakistan.

Altaf Hussain: "The protests should be stopped immediately" and people become peaceful (and loving) again. via TV

Back
Top Bottom