What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

The bottom line is that I want peace in Karachi. I want action against whosoever is responsible. PPP, MQM or ANP. I want action against anyone who is responsible in destroying peace of Karachi. And if this pathetic provincial can't maintain peace in Karachi than this govt should go. Fu*k democracy. I don't need democracy. I don't need these politicians. I just want peace in Karachi in particular and in whole Pakistan in general.

These guys would either have to deliver or they will have to quit. No more excuses now. Enough is enough. :angry:

THERE will be peace finally when BHAI comes on phone! pehlay karachi kaa 10 billion ruppes kaa nuksaan tou honaay dooo!! just like PPP did after BB murder destroyed and destroyed for 2 days then "appeal for calm" was made and everything went calm!!

show of power from MQM is currently going on...let it....MQM kaay hisaay mein ek aur drama!

Zulfikar Mirza's slanderous statements are irresponsible and the protests in Karachi show that. It's unfortunate that some people have resorted to violence.

What i don't understand is that if Karachi is a part of Pakistan, why are the people up north in Punjab and KPK not going out and protesting in front of the parliament and the president's house? I mean Islamabad is pretty close to major cities up north, isn't it?

I think everyone is aware that the PPP is carrying out their nefarious, undemocratic activities in Karachi...I think its time for the rest of Pakistan to get their thumb outta their rear and show some solidarity.

Zulfikar Mirza's slanderous statements are irresponsible and the protests in Karachi show that. It's unfortunate that some people have resorted to violence.

What i don't understand is that if Karachi is a part of Pakistan, why are the people up north in Punjab and KPK not going out and protesting in front of the parliament and the president's house? I mean Islamabad is pretty close to major cities up north, isn't it?

I think everyone is aware that the PPP is carrying out their nefarious, undemocratic activities in Karachi...I think its time for the rest of Pakistan to get their thumb outta their rear and show some solidarity.

what solidarity? on what grounds??? MQM says punjabis deprieve us...and they say "PATHANS" kill people in karachi and are drug mafia & land mafia and god knows what else

MQM hates every other ethnicity!!! they don't fight the corrupt leadership of ANP,PML,PPP they fight their ethnic people so how can they exepct people they hate to stand up by their side??

besides no one in punjab even stepped out when WASIM AKHTAR called nawaz shareef MR.BEAN! pakistanis have better things to do then to burn kill just because someone said something about the other...that too about people who were or will become allies.

281209_10150372092414966_300964034965_10397421_3862489_n.jpg

Yes..... Hope that there will be peace in Karachi. Yaar subha say ghar main bor ho gaya hoon.

I wonder if this violence also starts with a Fatwa !!

Hope it ends as Altaf asks to calm down.

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain Thursday appealed to the people to stop the 'peaceful protests' against ‘biased and discriminatory’ statement issued by Senior Minister of Sindh Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza, Geo News reported.

According to a statement issued by MQM, the party Chief Altaf Hussain has made an appeal in earnest to the people to suspend the ‘peaceful protests’ in view of the critical situation prevalent in the country.

“The peaceful protests be stopped against the use of biased and discriminatory language against the successors of the founders of Pakistan, he said.”

Altaf Hussain issues appeal to end peaceful protests

:rofl: bhai kaa phone connect hogaya!!! buss abb sukuun!

besides no one in punjab even stepped out when WASIM AKHTAR called nawaz shareef MR.BEAN! pakistanis have better things to do then to burn kill just because someone said something about the other...that too about people who were or will become allies.

correct me if im wrong but didnt he call Chaudhary Nisar Mr Bean?

correct me if im wrong but didnt he call Chaudhary Nisar Mr Bean?

Yes....:lol: I loved the way Wasim Akhtar got out of control :devil:...he is a sure psycho killer.... and ganjaz got really scared of him...

Chota ganja back with his brand new wife must have felt the words "sex wali chezen..."@Wasim akhtar....:lol:

Yes....:lol: I loved the way Wasim Akhtar got out of control...he is a sure psycho killer.... and ganjaz got really scared of him....:lol:

& yet no one went around burning killing in lahore like BHAI kaay loog did in karachi today!!!

I agree. Even that word "kambakht" was not right while rest of what he said was spot on.

finally calm is returning ... hopefully provocateurs like zulfiqar mirza and others are sent on a exile abroad by ppp govt .

Back
Top Bottom