What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

chor do is ki jaan ab, kitna laantain do ge, ab tu us ne tauba bhi kerle hai :lol::lol:

@ THE END end of the day the MQM lovers are just brain washed they wanted a province and complained about being sidelined and calling ppp waderaaa jagirdaraa and took back the GOVERNORSHIP!! that is acceptable to MQM lover boys! when clearly taking such a ministry is rejoining the alliance!

& as for kashmir well for once MQM will not look like the party of a city just a city hence they just did business with PPP WADERAA and took the seat they wanted!!!

MQM is like a little child that cries and fights and complains until and unless they get the toy they want!!! MQM kept killing and crying and whinning until it got the 2 kashmir seats to shut their mouth! now MQM will say we are not a city party we are a party of pakistan because we have 2 seats outside sindh!! :rofl:

@ THE END end of the day the MQM lovers are just brain washed they wanted a province and complained about being sidelined and calling ppp waderaaa jagirdaraa and took back the GOVERNORSHIP!! that is acceptable to MQM lover boys! when clearly taking such a ministry is rejoining the alliance!

& as for kashmir well for once MQM will not look like the party of a city just a city hence they just did business with PPP WADERAA and took the seat they wanted!!!

MQM is like a little child that cries and fights and complains until and unless they get the toy they want!!! MQM kept killing and crying and whinning until it got the 2 kashmir seats to shut their mouth! now MQM will say we are not a city party we are a party of pakistan because we have 2 seats outside sindh!! :rofl:

Shut up if you don't know facts, it was PPP who started this when MQM left government & also PPP thugs encourage ANP thugs to do so, mess started across the kati pahari area not from azizabad area & every one knows ANP thugs roam freely with weapons in kati pahari area which has become lawless area like Afghanistan & even police or Rangers don't enter that area.

Shut up if you don't know facts, it was PPP who started this when MQM left government & also PPP thugs encourage ANP thugs to do so, mess started across the kati pahari area not from azizabad area & every one knows ANP thugs roam freely with weapons in kati pahari area which has become lawless area like Afghanistan & even police or Rangers don't enter that area.

He will continue his baseless rants. Few pages back i caught of Jamiat Karkun, he also seems be a same chap. They are just jealous of mustafa kamal's work who is responsible for people forgetting Nematullah Khan. He doesnt know anything about karachi but still pretending to be an expert of karachi matters. He doesn't even know that a person living in karachi by birth have normally not seen the entire Karachi.

@now MQM will say we are not a city party we are a party of pakistan because we have 2 seats outside sindh!! :rofl:

FYI MQM have seats ingilgit baltistan , if 2more in kashmir MQM has became the fastest growing political party in Pakistan you can carry on with your cry baby rant but its Not going to change a thing , infact for health reason i should advice you too stop worrying about things which you have 0 idea and rathertake a break as if you wil see the 2013results Boy tumhaara khun aur bhi jal jaey ga ..

He will continue his baseless rants. Few pages back i caught of Jamiat Karkun, he also seems be a same chap. They are just jealous of mustafa kamal's work who is responsible for people forgetting Nematullah Khan. He doesnt know anything about karachi but still pretending to be an expert of karachi matters. He doesn't even know that a person living in karachi by birth have normally not seen the entire Karachi.

He is also pro jamati thaaa kid , i can smell these jealous kids from miles lol !

He was first Nazim of Karachi after devolution plan. He belongs to Jamaat-e-Islami. Naimatullah Khan was elected City Nazim (Mayor) in 2001. . Nematullah Khan achieved to get an amount of Rs.2900 million for reconstruction of Karachi,city council passed various projects such as 18 flyovers, six underpasses, two signal free roads and a huge water supply scheme for the people of Karachi. It was first time in the history of Karachi that all the stake holders in Karachi were incorporated for the developmental works in Karachi. The Karachi development plan comprises signal free main roads, many flyovers, underpasses and the replacement of water and sewage lines.

Mayor Khan resigned from office in June 2005 and was not re-elected in Pakistan's following local elections.

One of the engineering & consultancy firm which assisted to Nematullah Khan belongs to my close relative since my maternal family is one of the founding members of Jamat e Islamic Pakistan. A huge paper archive of all the consultancy work done is still kept in safe boxes stored at my mothers house. My mamoo a member of Jamat e Islami was twice elected nazim of the area where this house is located. However, he later fled Pakistan due to MQM threats. He was officially on the MQM hit list and was kidnapped for ransom by MQM three times between 1993 and 2002. Time when Jamat vs MQM tensions were all time high.

The place i live in Karachi was one the safest and well developed in Karachi with property prices touching equivalent to those of DHA. However, since the advent of MQM in my area under Mushraff rule it has started to deteriorate like anything.

For some reasons, I am against Jamat and their religio-political activities however give credit where it is due.

Its good to talk with facts and figures instead of blindly repeating party lines.

FYI MQM have seats ingilgit baltistan , if 2more in kashmir MQM has became the fastest growing political party in Pakistan you can carry on with your cry baby rant but its Not going to change a thing , infact for health reason i should advice you too stop worrying about things which you have 0 idea and rathertake a break as if you wil see the 2013results Boy tumhaara khun aur bhi jal jaey ga ..
We all know how many people would have voted for zardari yet he gets to be the president of Pakistan. Later election comission comes out with reports of 37 millions (or something like that) fake votes. Pakistani elections are no way a fair judgement of someone political power. You know that and I know that as well.

Secondly, MQM is able to gain alliances because overtly or covertly it is in bed with the nationalist-separatist agents.

Only Allah, Amreeka and Army can run Pakistan, for rest to take backseat and enjoy the show.
We should work hard to replace the Amreeka with Awam!

One of the engineering & consultancy firm which assisted to Nematullah Khan belongs to my close relative since my maternal family is one of the founding members of Jamat e Islamic Pakistan. A huge paper archive of all the consultancy work done is still kept in safe boxes stored at my mothers house. My mamoo a member of Jamat e Islami was twice elected nazim of the area where this house is located. However, he later fled Pakistan due to MQM threats. He was officially on the MQM hit list and was kidnapped for ransom by MQM three times between 1993 and 2002. Time when Jamat vs MQM tensions were all time high.
List of Mustafa Kamal is also very long, even can be observed physically. I sincerely thank Nematullah Khan, for his work, as he gave target to MQM people that they need to work if want to survive in Karachi. and Mustafa Kamal did very well.
Btw You didn't mention that how much that engineering & consultancy firm got for that assistance? :P
MQM kidnappers??

where were these people? I mean they didn't come to protect him?

The place i live in Karachi was one the safest and well developed in Karachi with property prices touching equivalent to those of DHA. However, since the advent of MQM in my area under Mushraff rule it has started to deteriorate like anything.
The property prices went all time high all over Karachi and then dropped. It has nothing to do with MQM and this phenomenon is not limited to your area, it happened all over Karachi. The worst affected area was DHA and various schemes in Scheme 33, near super highway. I personally know the people who bought plots at a price which is almost double of present market value.

For some reasons, I am against Jamat and their religio-political activities however give credit where it is due.

Same is with me, I give credit to MQM where it is due. Even I respect Nematullah Khan for what he as done for Karachi, not the JI as a whole.

Its good to talk with facts and figures instead of blindly repeating party lines.
Well I would love to hear facts and figures from you as well.

We all know how many people would have voted for zardari yet he gets to be the president of Pakistan. Later election comission comes out with reports of 37 millions (or something like that) fake votes. Pakistani elections are no way a fair judgement of someone political power. You know that and I know that as well.
So who is to be blamed? MQM? or the Election Commission. Why didn't it cancelled all the fake votes. Like CJ allowed to run the system 'as it is' basis after his restoration?

Secondly, MQM is able to gain alliances because overtly or covertly it is in bed with the nationalist-separatist agents.
baseless allegation. All of your leaders have the history visiting 90 for alliance begging.

Only Allah, Amreeka and Army can run Pakistan, for rest to take backseat and enjoy the show.
We should work hard to replace the Amreeka with Awam!
Inshallah we will. I mean I will. as you will have to come to Pakistan if you want to join Awam to replace Amreeka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody was telling me about a dirty game that was planned by ZM / ANP.

Afaq was to be released, although he does not have any major support in karachi, then he was supposed to join Peoples Aman Committee having support of ANP as well. That alliance was to be used against MQM. However it was backfired when people came out for protest.

I was even surprised to see the people who were against MQM before, they, after watching the hatred for urdu speakers, were saying that if there is someone who can watch interests of urdu speakers, is only MQM. These sindhi feudals are conspiring against urdu speakers using ANP as a tool.

ZM's hatred statement against urdu speakers has benefitted MQM in real, as it helped in uniting the urdu speakers.

This is what I said few days before. Haqiqi's enters Karachi again. Today's killings are resultant of such clash.

if the MQM wants to be taken seriously, they should act like a party....not like a mafia run by a Don...

and speaking of the Don, if he wants his party to become a mainstream political one, why does he hide comfortably in the Goddam UK? If he claims to love Pakistan and want to work for Pakistan (if he really claims that) --then why is he hiding? :lol:

They're definitely the least of a number of evils, even though my opinion isn't really based on significant direct interaction with them.

So - you are a keyboard warrior? or a lounge revolutionary? I mean isn't this a bit unfair to make an opinion without even a direct interaction?

Can you please tell me how many people have been murdered by waderas vs MQM goons? Facts only ya .. no fictitious talk

if the MQM wants to be taken seriously, they should act like a party....not like a mafia run by a Don...

and speaking of the Don, if he wants his party to become a mainstream political one, why does he hide comfortably in the Goddam UK? If he claims to love Pakistan and want to work for Pakistan (if he really claims that) --then why is he hiding? :lol:

I agree with you ..and let me tell you - HE WON'T COME BACK TO PAKISTAN EVER

Shame on his 'followers' who out of fear or other reasons follow this retard

Back
Top Bottom