What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Somebody was telling me about a dirty game that was planned by ZM / ANP.

Afaq was to be released, although he does not have any major support in karachi, then he was supposed to join Peoples Aman Committee having support of ANP as well. That alliance was to be used against MQM. However it was backfired when people came out for protest.

I was even surprised to see the people who were against MQM before, they, after watching the hatred for urdu speakers, were saying that if there is someone who can watch interests of urdu speakers, is only MQM. These sindhi feudals are conspiring against urdu speakers using ANP as a tool.

ZM's hatred statement against urdu speakers has benefitted MQM in real, as it helped in uniting the urdu speakers.
Original Post By S.M.R

This is what I said few days before. Haqiqi's enters Karachi again. Today's killings are resultant of such clash.

You love talking to yourself , don't you? :lol: (and agreeing to your own views) ha ha

One of the engineering & consultancy firm which assisted to Nematullah Khan belongs to my close relative since my maternal family is one of the founding members of Jamat e Islamic Pakistan. A huge paper archive of all the consultancy work done is still kept in safe boxes stored at my mothers house. My mamoo a member of Jamat e Islami was twice elected nazim of the area where this house is located. However, he later fled Pakistan due to MQM threats. He was officially on the MQM hit list and was kidnapped for ransom by MQM three times between 1993 and 2002. Time when Jamat vs MQM tensions were all time high.

The place i live in Karachi was one the safest and well developed in Karachi with property prices touching equivalent to those of DHA. However, since the advent of MQM in my area under Mushraff rule it has started to deteriorate like anything.

For some reasons, I am against Jamat and their religio-political activities however give credit where it is due.

Its good to talk with facts and figures instead of blindly repeating party lines.

We all know how many people would have voted for zardari yet he gets to be the president of Pakistan. Later election comission comes out with reports of 37 millions (or something like that) fake votes. Pakistani elections are no way a fair judgement of someone political power. You know that and I know that as well.

Secondly, MQM is able to gain alliances because overtly or covertly it is in bed with the nationalist-separatist agents.

Only Allah, Amreeka and Army can run Pakistan, for rest to take backseat and enjoy the show.
We should work hard to replace the Amreeka with Awam!

A very nice post my friend, but I have to say something as you are giving away all the credit to someone who was only following plans that were prepared in 1999 by MQM under Farooq Sattar (the then Governor) and all the finances were supported and lobbied by MQM for Karachi during Naimatullah's tenure.

It is, no doubt, commendable that Naimatuallah acted upon the plans that were prepared by his rivals........but to give away credit to someone who actually only achieved opening up of 3 of the major arteries of Karachi overnight when he found that he wasn't going to win the next tenure is rather generous.

And on top of that, regardless of what anybody did, people must not forget that the actual works across Karachi were started by MQM and completed by MQM in record time despite numerous odds!

So - you are a keyboard warrior? or a lounge revolutionary? I mean isn't this a bit unfair to make an opinion without even a direct interaction?

Can you please tell me how many people have been murdered by waderas vs MQM goons? Facts only ya .. no fictitious talk

Your posts in this section are quite immature, we must impose an age limit in political section.

Anyway go and read up history kid, your waderas murdered a million Bengali's in 1971 alone.....who can match that figure except the USA?

Shut up if you don't know facts, it was PPP who started this when MQM left government & also PPP thugs encourage ANP thugs to do so, mess started across the kati pahari area not from azizabad area & every one knows ANP thugs roam freely with weapons in kati pahari area which has become lawless area like Afghanistan & even police or Rangers don't enter that area.

please facts only "everybody knows" is your opinon! and katti pahari has become afghanistan??? how do you know that another opinon??

that is the problem with MQM lovers you give them facts like 12th MAY 2007 they only discuss fiction and just parrot out brainwashed theories that UK national BHAI makes!

FYI MQM have seats ingilgit baltistan , if 2more in kashmir MQM has became the fastest growing political party in Pakistan you can carry on with your cry baby rant but its Not going to change a thing , infact for health reason i should advice you too stop worrying about things which you have 0 idea and rathertake a break as if you wil see the 2013results Boy tumhaara khun aur bhi jal jaey ga ..

boy i think everyone in the WORLD saw the 2 seats being gifted to MQM in kashmir! is this the "growth" you are talking about??? now i think the world should say that MQM is also gifted seats in Karachi!! :rofl:

anyways on a serious note:

please explain why MQM calls PPP waderas & thugs and yet happily runs to eat the bone thrown by PPP at it in the form of governorship & 2 seats in kashmir?

The reporter who asked questions from Zulfiqar Mirza is missing.....
1041.gif

Your posts in this section are quite immature, we must impose an age limit in political section.

Anyway go and read up history kid, your waderas murdered a million Bengali's in 1971 alone.....who can match that figure except the USA?

HAHAHA .. yes age limit is a must because I reckon you were not even born then .. probably best to ask your daddy ... it was the army who brutally murdered bengalis .. but to speak the truth .. you need to be honest and upright and you lack both

So - yes read up the history dude !

same thing happened in 2007

Iqbal Kazmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read link MQM kidnapped IQBAL KAZMI the man who filed a petition against MQM in SINDH HIGH COURT!!

Pakistan: Fear for Safety: Iqbal Kazmi (m) | Amnesty International

Pakistan: journalist abducted, threatened with death

so yes its not uncommmon for names to go missing and parties threatning journalists or other things!

IQBAL KAZMI clearly stated if i die then arrest WASEEM AKHTAR,ARBAB RAHIM & ALTAF HUSSAIN!

Agree with you buddy ..

please facts only "everybody knows" is your opinon! and katti pahari has become afghanistan??? how do you know that another opinon??

that is the problem with MQM lovers you give them facts like 12th MAY 2007 they only discuss fiction and just parrot out brainwashed theories that UK national BHAI makes!

Agree with you - this 'AmericanPakistani' dude seems a lost case... Is there such a thing as American Pakistani? He probably holds the blue passport and happily typing rants supporting MQM without having an iota of reality.

However, I don't blame him at all ... thats because he is only following Altaf Kaalia .. who is more than happy to show his british passport ... shame on these losers

same thing happened in 2007

Iqbal Kazmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read link MQM kidnapped IQBAL KAZMI the man who filed a petition against MQM in SINDH HIGH COURT!!

Pakistan: Fear for Safety: Iqbal Kazmi (m) | Amnesty International

Pakistan: journalist abducted, threatened with death

so yes its not uncommmon for names to go missing and parties threatning journalists or other things!

IQBAL KAZMI clearly stated if i die then arrest WASEEM AKHTAR,ARBAB RAHIM & ALTAF HUSSAIN!

Okay I agree with you that the recent kidnap of the journalist by ZM gundas is justified.

Okay I agree with you that the recent kidnap of the journalist by ZM gundas is justified.

Any evidence of this allegation? The article you quoted is nothing more than a rant .... so pls put your foot where your mouth is

Conclusion: People are dieing over a feud between political parties.

Political parties are meant to be there FOR the people, not to USE them as a mere instrument.

I say dissolve the involved parties, execute the ones responsible for this and issue a probe over this matter.
The people responsible for disrupting daily life in Karachi, from the highs and lows of our society need to be either braught to court or killed.

It's simply outrageous that people actually DIE over these feuds, what feeling do I need to have when I go out casting a vote on either one of these parties? What on earth are we even talking about?

Is there any progress made in any of this? Do we know what the real motives are behind the unrest in Karachi lately? Or is our government acting like: "Oopsie, it got out of hand a little, let's hope it stays calm for a while now after a few more people have died".

Who takes responsibility for crying out loud? Where the f__ is law and order?

People are being murdered in your own country, and there's a strong smell of political tensions behind it.

People of Pakistan, who or what holds you back to demand justice for all of these matters?

Is it that life consumes us all, and that we have no time to stand still and wonder where we're headed?

Whatever it is, we need a change fast.

ZM / ANP plan is successfully working... the real leader of Mohajirs aka Afaq's party alongwith with PPP / ANP are attacking areas of Muttahida i.e. Malir / Landhi...

Well done ZM, tension in whole Karachi.

boy i think everyone in the WORLD saw the 2 seats being gifted to MQM in kashmir! is this the "growth" you are talking about??? now i think the world should say that MQM is also gifted seats in Karachi!! :rofl:
anyways on a serious note:

please explain why MQM calls PPP waderas & thugs and yet happily runs to eat the bone thrown by PPP at it in the form of governorship & 2 seats in kashmir?

Whats so funny .. as for the gift was expected from you since you dont know much except ranting well they WON before this elections in Kashmir so now you tell me were they also gifted !!? what about gilgit baltistan ??? as for your serious question look around & get real .... there is no one else except waderas and dictators to form coalitions with !! under the circumstances one has to survive there is littrally no option

Back
Top Bottom