What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Go and read your posts again all you do is avoid a question and come up with some thing stupid again ... sorry dude i am here for a serious discussion no time for going around in circles with a jamati , bye

yes when you are left speechless all you come up with is i want serious discussion (in which you wish to only state rumours and word of mouth)! look at your post in the thread (number 600) and my point will be proven

as for jamaati :rofl: good one i really have got under your skin haven't i?

It is sad that you cannot comprehend things which is why I stated what I did about the age thing. It was not meant to insult you. If you still do not understand that it was the wadera behind the military who wanted a subdued Bengali nation against the tyranny of waderas here then there is nothing more that we can discuss.

One not only needs to be honest and upright, one needs to be able to comprehend things impartially as well.

So - you should read impartial history and verify facts before making statements. How on the earth were Wadera's behind military ? Please provide some evidence will you? Talk is cheap ..

You should also stop supporting Altaf's criminals .. and realise that most people in Karachi 'support' them only because of fear. Nothing else...

yes when you are left speechless all you come up with is i want serious discussion (in which you wish to only state rumours and word of mouth)! look at your post in the thread (number 600) and my point will be proven

as for jamaati :rofl: good one i really have got under your skin haven't i?
Kia baat hai ap ki knowledge and understanding ki , Allah sub ko twisted info say bachaey although this is the national dilema but hope we get real soon , Any how good luck with your enlightning post .... and yes i am left mumbling and speechless

wor_karachi.jpg

Mourners carry the coffin of a shooting victim for burial in Karachi, Pakistan on Friday. Authorities say a fresh wave of shootings has killed 11 people and wounded 18 in Pakistan's largest city. (AP)

It is sad that you cannot comprehend things which is why I stated what I did about the age thing. It was not meant to insult you. If you still do not understand that it was the wadera behind the military who wanted a subdued Bengali nation against the tyranny of waderas here then there is nothing more that we can discuss.

One not only needs to be honest and upright, one needs to be able to comprehend things impartially as well.

May 12 is indeed a test of intelligence and unfortunately, most fail it. Precisely because no political force in the country, if they do have aggression, would be stupid enough to allow its workers act of aggression on live TV with official party bearings.

Lets say if MQM really wanted to attack AAJ TV office, now think with logic, would they carry their flags? Haven't they faced more then their share of negative propaganda throughout the 90's to make such a stupid move? The only intelligent answer is that it was a planned attack to malign MQM.

I can never say that MQM is a party of saints and I am sure they have carried out their share of violence, perhaps even more then their share but did they every do it with flags? No, that has never happened simply because nobody wants bad press, nobody!

All I really say in their favour is that they are the lesser evil amongst all the evils in our country. Consider the 4 years of PPP Govt., and tell me how that has benefited the common man, can you name even a single thing?

if you learn to read then you would know why he was let go reason was simple he clearly wrote a letter before being kidnapped that if i die hold ALTAF HUSSAIN & MQM people responsible! hence a smart move! that makes him live till today!

GOD!!! You are so naive.

BB apparently also wrote that Musharraf should be blamed if she was to be assassinated but we all know who killed her, don't we? You are living in a world where you want to filter the news as per your own belief and convenience. You are not a realist.

So - you should read impartial history and verify facts before making statements. How on the earth were Wadera's behind military ? Please provide some evidence will you? Talk is cheap ..

Well, let me ask you a simple question to simplify this.....when have we not lived under a wadera Govt.? Infact do you consider PPP/PML-N/PML-Q to be wadera parties? Remember the famous words "Hum yahan, tum wahan"?

You should also stop supporting Altaf's criminals .. and realise that most people in Karachi 'support' them only because of fear. Nothing else...

I cannot support any criminal elements and I want the most severe punishments for any and every criminal.

Well, let me ask you a simple question to simplify this.....when have we not lived under a wadera Govt.? Infact do you consider PPP/PML-N/PML-Q to be wadera parties? Remember the famous words "Hum yahan, tum wahan"?

so you have no evidence - just admit it buddy. Instead of twisting words and blaming waderas for East Pakistan massacre ..

I cannot support any criminal elements and I want the most severe punishments for any and every criminal.

thats good .. so be brave and admit that Altaf's gang members are criminals .. now we are getting to some agreement .appreciate your courage, thanks

wor_karachi.jpg

Mourners carry the coffin of a shooting victim for burial in Karachi, Pakistan on Friday. Authorities say a fresh wave of shootings has killed 11 people and wounded 18 in Pakistan's largest city. (AP)

YES 140 people killed in karachi in one week! and ONE COFFIN of MQM boy!!! isn't it clear who was the killer?? one guy dying is just collateral for the 100s of buses and people killed by MQM!

& by the way do you know outside karachi where the biggest population of urdu speaking is????

let me answer you MULTAN!!!!!! do we hear about multan riots or punjabis pathans serayki and urdu speaking fighting???? NO

ANSWER: NO MQM in MULTAN!

May 12 is indeed a test of intelligence and unfortunately, most fail it. Precisely because no political force in the country, if they do have aggression, would be stupid enough to allow its workers act of aggression on live TV with official party bearings.

Lets say if MQM really wanted to attack AAJ TV office, now think with logic, would they carry their flags? Haven't they faced more then their share of negative propaganda throughout the 90's to make such a stupid move? The only intelligent answer is that it was a planned attack to malign MQM.

I can never say that MQM is a party of saints and I am sure they have carried out their share of violence, perhaps even more then their share but did they every do it with flags? No, that has never happened simply because nobody wants bad press, nobody!

All I really say in their favour is that they are the lesser evil amongst all the evils in our country. Consider the 4 years of PPP Govt., and tell me how that has benefited the common man, can you name even a single thing?

4 years you have been sitting in PPP lap!!! before the jagirdara & wadera you were sitting in DICTATORs lap? so explain yourself first about why you blame PPP for all the bad but want to keep all the credit for yourself!!

& as for flags and all firstly MQM thought it was the 90s and no one would realize or the media coverage would be so precise and so direct and the lens will catch everything!!!

secondly today you blame ANP,PPP & PML for killings in karachi firing in karachi then according to your logic "no one wants bad press" hence its not ANP,PPP,PML doing all the killing it leaves us with no choice but to think in your twisted theory and the blame comes down on MQM :woot:

4 years you have been sitting in PPP lap!!! before the jagirdara & wadera you were sitting in DICTATORs lap? so explain yourself first about why you blame PPP for all the bad but want to keep all the credit for yourself!!

& as for flags and all firstly MQM thought it was the 90s and no one would realize or the media coverage would be so precise and so direct and the lens will catch everything!!!

secondly today you blame ANP,PPP & PML for killings in karachi firing in karachi then according to your logic "no one wants bad press" hence its not ANP,PPP,PML doing all the killing it leaves us with no choice but to think in your twisted theory and the blame comes down on MQM :woot:

It was other parties who always beg for MQM support, that include your party as well...

Cameras.... you are not ready to digest what happened on May 12, but will keep blaming MQM, no one can help you.

And No, we blame everyone for Karachi killings, that include PPP, MQM, ANP, Taliban (sheltered by ANP). The recent violence was preplanned and was to be aired very next day of ZM statement, but Muttahida screwed their plan. Now they have chosen these days.

What is your point? MQM is terrorist party? if yes, then why don't they do Army Operation like being carried out in Northern Areas. Rah e Nijaat / Rah e Raast... Please go ahead...

YES 140 people killed in karachi in one week! and ONE COFFIN of MQM boy!!! isn't it clear who was the killer?? one guy dying is just collateral for the 100s of buses and people killed by MQM!

& by the way do you know outside karachi where the biggest population of urdu speaking is????

let me answer you MULTAN!!!!!! do we hear about multan riots or punjabis pathans serayki and urdu speaking fighting???? NO

ANSWER: NO MQM in MULTAN!

But we have ANP / PPP / PML-N / PTI in Karachi. These include same people like you who carry hatred for urdu speakers, resulting in violence.

1. LOL at every non-karachiite trying to pin the blame on MQM. I mean MQM isn't full of saints but you guys are becoming desperate now :lol:

2. Anyone watching the news knows that the conflict is confined largely to the Qati pahari area. Tribal animals from the a$$hole of the earth known as FATA have taken over the mountains (feels just like home!) and usually just randomly shoot down at innocent people living in the nazimabad town below. The situation has gotten worse nowadays, and that's why its making news. Also, the area i'm describing is controlled by ANP faggots.

I just wish the army would send one of their elite SSGs and wipe the scum out of the area.

Although i'm not a ANP or MQM supporter but i do suggest you watch your language you indian blood, so much for "mohajirs are so civilized" yet you can't debate like a civilized person and instead resort to spewing trash. Not surprised at all, after all you are a supporter of that racist terrorist mafia MQM, people who take extortion money by force and take people's food off their table can't be expected to act or talk civilized.

Although i'm not a ANP or MQM supporter but i do suggest you watch your language you indian blood, so much for "mohajirs are so civilized" yet you can't debate like a civilized person and instead resort to spewing trash. Not surprised at all, after all you are a supporter of that racist terrorist mafia MQM, people who take extortion money by force and take people's food off their table can't be expected to act or talk civilized.

Truth hurts, what v9s said is absolutely true and every Karachiite has encountered this problem.

Better to be indian blood then to be tribal savages. Either you don't know how these animals behave here or your just denying the fact. These tribals openly carry guns and call it their jewellery. It might be ok to to worship guns in FATA but it would be good if these people didn't bring their gun culture to a megacity like Karachi. I've had first hand experience with these people, they think they run Orangi and Sohrab Goth areas, can't even fight them because the chances of them wearing a suicide vest are very high. ANP and its tribal supporters are truly the biggest scums in Karachi.

That was ridiculous on your part. Majority of pakistanis living in different areas are Hindustani blood, par-dada of some are even hindus / Sikhs. E.g. Rajputs / Jutts / etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom