What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

One more thing, Who is runnung Bhatta Mafia? Obivously The political parties, I bet you Amir, Karachiite, or Pak Marine, ask any trader who pays Bhatta, he will clearly tell you the Particular "Bhai" or bhatta collector has affiliation with political parties.

show me anywhere, anyone said that ANP, PPP or whatever is innocent??

actually mqm supporters donot admit mqm's involvement, that is why the focus turns to be on them....
but everyone starts with MQM being root cause of every problem and ends with the same. PPP/ANP garebi ki tarha use kartay hain.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

One more thing, Who is runnung Bhatta Mafia? Obivously The political parties, I bet you Amir, Karachiite, or Pak Marine, ask any trader who pays Bhatta, he will clearly tell you the Particular "Bhai" or bhatta collector has affiliation with political parties.
bhai saab, is it possible for anyone to get bhatta without having shelter of political parties. Tawan keh hikri side ji galh nae karan ghurjay.

MQM collecting Bhatta is very early 90s when they were small time crooks. Right now Lyari Gnagsters backed by PPP, ANP druggies, ST and JUI run the bhatta game. Please ask any trader in Saddar, Korangi etc.

I believe you. I believe you that ANP and PPP are ganging up on MQM. But can you please tell me with absolute certainity that MQM's hands are absolutly clean? can you assure us that there is no blood on MQM's hands? I saw many Pakhtoon families wailing and crying on tv on the on the funarals of their loved ones gunned down mindlessly. They point fingers at MQM. And many funarals of Urdu speakers have been seen, too. They're blaming ANP most likely.

I"m not affiliated with any political party in Pak, I have no compassion for any of them, i'm not here to further any of their agenda. And many like me believe that every party in karachi is equally to be blamed. But it pains me that many karachiites are still sticking to defending their ethnic party.

MQM aren't innocent but they are the better of the lot. Now I don't know if they are going around killing people because when I ask the common man they tell me PPP and ANP gangsters.
Every party has areas which are their vote banks. Go to PPP's Lyari and ANP's Sohrab Goth etc. They are sh!tholes infested by poverty. Then compare the to MQM's areas, which are clean and nicely developed.

Now Im not a member of MQM or spokesperson but what MQM does for Karachi is something no other party does. This is what you get when you have all of your party members from the educated middle class.
Had AH wanted he could have given his sister, nephews, cousins top posts in MQM but he didn't. He could have made family members Nazim of Karachi, Governor of Sindh, could have given them different ministries in the government but he didn't. He gave those posts to people not related to them because they had earned it. Compare that to what happens in PPP, PML-N etc.

MQM aren't innocent but they are the better of the lot. Now I don't know if they are going around killing people because when I ask the common man they tell me PPP and ANP gangsters.
Every party has areas which are their vote banks. Go to PPP's Lyari and ANP's Sohrab Goth etc. They are sh!tholes infested by poverty. Then compare the to MQM's areas, which are clean and nicely developed.

This is a very simple point which an outsider will never understand. If you go towards airport, as soon as you cross the 2nd signal on natioanal highway, there is complete blackout, as soon as you cross railway line after malir halt, MQM area starts, you will see streetlights, plantation, tiles on footpaths, nice roads etc.

So we agree on one point that militancy element is there in every party be it MQM, PPP, ANP, JI and if ignored for the time being and rest of the things of all parties are compared MQM is the best for karachi.

but everyone starts with MQM being root cause of every problem and ends with the same. PPP/ANP garebi ki tarha use kartay hain.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Yes that part I agree with you, people like to put it the other way around as if mqm is the problem creater, while others only react... this ofcourse is not true, its an on going thing...

Yes that part I agree with you, people like to put it the other way around as if mqm is the problem creater, while others only react... this ofcourse is not true, its an on going thing...
it is somewhat like who came first egg or hen.

8-20-2011_153413_1.gif

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

8-21-2011_153419_1.gif

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

8-20-2011_153416_1.gif

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

No criminal to be spared: Zardari

235373-zardari_ishratulibad_wassan_qaim_ali_shahPHOTOPPI-1313779793-307-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has taken notice of the worsening law and order situation in Karachi and has directed the Sindh government to set hot pursuit terms to pursue criminals from Karachi escaping to Balochistan. He also invited the MQM to rejoin the government.
Chairing a high level meeting in Islamabad at Aiwan-e-Sadr over the law and order situation in Karachi, Zardari said that no criminal would be spared regardless of their political affiliations, if any.
The meeting was attended by Governor Sindh Dr. Ishratul Ibad Khan, Chief Minister Sindh, Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Federal Minister for Religious Affairs, Syed Khursheed Shah, Secretary General to the President M. Salman Faruqui, Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Hussain Wasan, Minister for Local Government Sindh Agha Siraj Durrani, Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Memon, Sindh Minister for Law Muhammad Ayaz Soomro who briefed the President over the latest situation in Sindh particularly violence and target killing.
Sindh Agriculture Minister Syed Ali Nawaz Shah, MNA Abdul Qadir Patel and spokesperson to the President Farhatullah Babar were also present in the meeting.
The meeting decided that Sindh government will approach the government of Balochistan for working out arrangements and allow pursuit of gangsters, and criminals fleeing from Karachi by the Sindh police. Efforts will also be made to step up surveillance of routes leading in and out of Karachi to keep an eye on the criminal elements and illegal movement of weapons.
The meeting also decided to beef up intelligence networks in Karachi to provide real time information to the police to apprehend culprits planning criminal activities.
A committee comprising Governor, Chief Minister and Home Minister Sindh was also formed to oversee the law and order situation in Karachi.
Zardari also directed that all victims of violence be compensated immediately.
Zardari invites MQM to rejoin the government
During the meeting the President also called MQM chief Altaf Hussain on the phone in London and emphasized the need to work together to fight lawlessness.
The President said that elements behind the recent spurt in violence were those who wanted to drive a wedge between the PPP and MQM.
Reciprocating the sentiment, Altaf Hussain said that ending violence in Karachi was critical for peace and stability and that the MQM supported any move that was aimed at restoring peace to the city.
The President once again invited Altaf Hussain, and the MQM to rejoin the government and said that the gesture would send a powerful message to deter the criminal mafia and gangsters.

Request To ALL : Please Contribute And Donate as many bangles as you can for The Government Police,Rangers,F.C who's Number In Karachi Are 56 Thousand And Their Yearly Expense Is 32 billion which is taxpayers money but Still are Unable To Stop these Killings.

MQM aren't innocent but they are the better of the lot. Now I don't know if they are going around killing people because when I ask the common man they tell me PPP and ANP gangsters. Every party has areas which are their vote banks. Go to PPP's Lyari and ANP's Sohrab Goth etc. They are sh!tholes infested by poverty. Then compare the to MQM's areas, which are clean and nicely developed.

Now Im not a member of MQM or spokesperson but what MQM does for Karachi is something no other party does. This is what you get when you have all of your party members from the educated middle class.
Had AH wanted he could have given his sister, nephews, cousins top posts in MQM but he didn't. He could have made family members Nazim of Karachi, Governor of Sindh, could have given them different ministries in the government but he didn't. He gave those posts to people not related to them because they had earned it. Compare that to what happens in PPP, PML-N etc.

1) You are asking from a common man but in MQM s no go area.

2) :woot: What :woot: =========> :fie:

3) Where is his Family ? are you sure he got any family ? & if he got where is his family in UK ? or in India ? :unsure:

1) You are asking from a common man but in MQM s no go area.

2) :woot: What :woot: =========> :fie:

3) Where is his Family ? are you sure he got any family ? & if he got where is his family in UK ? or in India ? :unsure:

He has a couple of brothers and a sister I believe. His older brother and nephew who had a family to support were killed by Benazir during the genocide of innocent Karachiites in the 90s. I don't know where they live but thanks for including India, your racism has been exposed. I can be just as racist as you but won't stoop down to your level.
Also MQM doesn't have no go areas unlike your ANP so you pretty much fail right there.

in my immediate family there are appx 20-25 people who operate retail businesses in different parts of karachi , in my neighbour hood there are another few 100 ... friends etc most of the people are self employed and i havent ever heard complaining about bhatta, The only people complaning and accusing MQM of extortion are non karachietes in some cases there are exapatriate pakistanis. What do else you want to bet on

This is a very simple point which an outsider will never understand. If you go towards airport, as soon as you cross the 2nd signal on natioanal highway, there is complete blackout, as soon as you cross railway line after malir halt, MQM area starts, you will see streetlights, plantation, tiles on footpaths, nice roads etc.

So we agree on one point that militancy element is there in every party be it MQM, PPP, ANP, JI and if ignored for the time being and rest of the things of all parties are compared MQM is the best for karachi.

as an 'outsider' my heart grieves for Karachi and it's locals, no matter who. Being from Punjab doesn't mean I feel less pain for Karachiites. This holy month we pray for peace in Karachi, too many families have seen death, and not just a temporary peace where violence picks up again after few days, but real long term peace between all the people and politcal parties.

If you guys sincerly believe MQM is the better of the lot there and best for karachi then I really hope you're right. I have heard some crazy stories of MQM and their violence and extortion (friend of mine is ex-mqm junior member) but if you guys feel this party will deliver then wish you all the best.

Back
Top Bottom