What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

Again Karachi more killing and fun, people are like dogs and bloody **** animals. :angry:

how did you solve Bombay problem of Gangs ? *(if its solved...)

Encounter. The police guys who were required to "arrest" were sincere and decided to take the law sincerely in their hands. Shot dead one after another gang member in encounters when they were "attempting to escape". It became so frequent that the crime rate almost got nil. Basically, the good cops did a bollywood in real life.

Gangs are still there but not like how they were in early 90s when Mumbai and Bihar (of that time, today it is also far better and still improving) were virtually equally unsafe. However, steely cops brought it down.

^^ shootout at lokhandwala is based on true story right?

MQM just can't be defeated by police or army.

Your army and police might supress us for a period of time but the SPIRIT that rose in the 80s WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED.

MQM is the only factor that acts as a bulwark against the holocaust of the muhajir community.

Only fools thinks that they CAN DEFEAT THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CARVED THIS STATE way back in 1947.

MQM survived a military operation in 1992. It can absorb yet another misadventure by the men in uniform.

The people in the government should know better!! They cannot eradicate weapons from karachi. What they should focus on instead, is to provide every household with a weapon. Currently, weapons are under the control of thugs and gangsters who go out on streets and spray their volleys on innocent civilians. If the right people were given weapons, thugs and gangsters would s*** their pants before they even think of targeting innocent by-standards.

15 arab rs bhatta maanga hai jhoria bazaar mein chanwal market waalo se ... bichaare 2 din se market band kar ke bethe hain

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Encounter. The police guys who were required to "arrest" were sincere and decided to take the law sincerely in their hands. Shot dead one after another gang member in encounters when they were "attempting to escape". It became so frequent that the crime rate almost got nil. Basically, the good cops did a bollywood in real life.

Gangs are still there but not like how they were in early 90s when Mumbai and Bihar (of that time, today it is also far better and still improving) were virtually equally unsafe. However, steely cops brought it down.

but all cops here are already recruited from Gangsters

MQM should be outlawed and banned until Altaf Kaalia is the leader of this party .. they are murdering people in karachi, sitting govt at same time and crying at same time ..

We need Naseerullah Babar .. and insha'Allah soon after Eid this will happen - just wait and watch ..

MQM should be outlawed and banned until Altaf Kaalia is the leader of this party .. they are murdering people in karachi, sitting govt at same time and crying at same time ..

We need Naseerullah Babar .. and insha'Allah soon after Eid this will happen - just wait and watch ..

I really dont care about who is in charge of the MQM.How many more innocent people do we have to lose for the sake of a few arrogant politicians. makes me really angry.

Army take action immediately
Cheif of staff of army General Asfaq pervaz kayani take a cor commander conference and take the decision
to operation.

Ask anyone living in Karachi right now and they'll tell you the parties responsible for this violence. PPP's Lyari Gangsters and ANP's drug mafia are the 2 biggest players. Its no wonder why only people of 1 specific ethnic group are being kidnapped and then killed.
Some people just can't get over propaganda that they heard about MQM in the 90s. Anyways PTI supporter Haroon Rasheed has already exposed how ANP and PPP are the main players in this violence. PPP is trying its best to counter the growing presence of MQM and for that they need their People's Aman Committee gangsters and ANP's gangsters.
Also heard from some people that Khyber Pass has increased the prices of its guns which are used in Urban Cities due to the high demands, not to mention 99% of the weapons in Karachi right now all come from that area.

I believe you. I believe you that ANP and PPP are ganging up on MQM. But can you please tell me with absolute certainity that MQM's hands are absolutly clean? can you assure us that there is no blood on MQM's hands? I saw many Pakhtoon families wailing and crying on tv on the on the funarals of their loved ones gunned down mindlessly. They point fingers at MQM. And many funarals of Urdu speakers have been seen, too. They're blaming ANP most likely.

I"m not affiliated with any political party in Pak, I have no compassion for any of them, i'm not here to further any of their agenda. And many like me believe that every party in karachi is equally to be blamed. But it pains me that many karachiites are still sticking to defending their ethnic party.

MQM can be a great national politcal party. But Altaf Hussain is the anchor that is holding them back. And other party members unfortunately even realizing this don't realize this. Here is a party with many educated members and look who's leading them - a bloody undeducated clown who can't even speak properly. His every sentence is a song lyric. How can anyone take this party seriously then? I'm sure MQM members here are gonna hate my comment about AH but that is the unfortunate truth. Moment they get rid of him, put Farooq Sitar or someone like him and watch this party increase it's influence ten folds.

But I guess every politcal party in Pakistan has someone or something that is preventing them from truly emerging as according to the wishes of Pakistani people. PML-N has a great track record of management, building infrastructure, working for the poor etc but their ties with religious extremists are giving them a bad name. PPP has many good senior members but only one person is enough to give the party a bad name, Zaradari, alright two, Rehman Malik. MQM as i already pointed out, very educated party but look at their leader. ANP is very limited in scope. PTI of Imran Khan hasn't won a thing, with one many leadership and lack of funds it would take a miracle for them to win.

100 target killers arrested: Wasan
KARACHI: Sindh Home Minister, Manzoor Wasan said 100 target killers have been arrested so far, Geo News reported Saturday. He made this statement after attending the funeral prayers for three policemen martyred in the attack on a bus carrying elite force personnel on Friday.

Speaking to the reporters, Wasan said the target killers were being interrogated and were expected to reveal important information. He added that those believed to be behind the attack on the police bus in Korangi were among the arrested and a large amount of arms and ammunition was present in the city.

In reply to a question, Wasan said that a plan was being formulated for the protection of Karachi’s residents.

I have said many times before MQM is PART of the problem not the whole sole problem itself, What i fail to understand is why people yap around about MQM's hand being dirty and ignore the dirty elements of other parties namely PPP and ANP, Everyone knows what Nawaz's goons did at Supreme Court, So why are we as a nation subjecting one party only? As a nation we should condemn each and every parties dirty deeds, Until we do that we are not thinking as a nation but rather as Pathan, Balouch, Punjabi, Sindhi and Muhajir ...

I have said many times before MQM is PART of the problem not the whole sole problem itself, What i fail to understand is why people yap around about MQM's hand being dirty and ignore the dirty elements of other parties namely PPP and ANP, Everyone knows what Nawaz's goons did at Supreme Court, So why are we as a nation subjecting one party only? As a nation we should condemn each and every parties dirty deeds, Until we do that we are not thinking as a nation but rather as Pathan, Balouch, Punjabi, Sindhi and Muhajir ...

show me anywhere, anyone said that ANP, PPP or whatever is innocent??

actually mqm supporters donot admit mqm's involvement, that is why the focus turns to be on them....

Back
Top Bottom