What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

First para is utmost rubbish and discussed again and again with you in different thread.

2nd para, first of all he is not my quaid, neither I am karkun of MQM nor their spokesperson, I simply support / vote MQM for several reasons, and secondly are the words of prophet reliable? I mean there are lot of controversial ahahdiths.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Shut up :P...

Btw leader I was bit shocked from your yesterday's fun. I was just back from home of my friend whose cousin got killed by an unknown bullet.

you vote for him but he is not your quaid? prophets words are unreliable how can i debate with a man who contradicts his own statements! and yes you haven't explained the 30 day ration and 48 hours later killings started!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Its a statement quoted by jang group , they cannot print any thing which pops into their mind

jang is reporting not trying to investigate it! so they print whatever you give them! its called reporting! investigating is a different issue!

how many such snake heads are there in troubled areas ? if you take down rehman dakat and pappu etc will it solve something ? or do the state need to kill like 100 snakes of this kind ?

Rehman Dakait is dead was killed in an encounter by the police. Lyari used to be a no go area but in recent times the gang war ended and cops did a fine job of making it an ok area. But you kill Pappu or Uzair Baloch(Successor of Dakait) and another person is ready to take his place. The whole Lyari needs to be cleaned up. Lyari, Orangi and Sohrab Goth need to be cleansed.
But that is not possible until the political parties are in power. PPP will never do an operation in Lyari because they themselves support those gangs. People Aman Committe (Made by Dakait and Zulfi Mirza) are the biggest killers in Lyari known for their bori band lashein.
ANP will never allow an operation in Sohrab Goth because thats the no go area that they are proud of making.

you vote for him but he is not your quaid? prophets words are unreliable how can i debate with a man who contradicts his own statements! and yes you haven't explained the 30 day ration and 48 hours later killings started!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

jang is reporting not trying to investigate it! so they print whatever you give them! its called reporting! investigating is a different issue!

Personal likings and dislikings are there, there are lot of people who do not like AH, many of his statements, but still vote for MQM. If it is self contradiction, then let it be. I dont own the AH's statement about 30 days ration and can you tell me how many people stocked the 30 days ration? Well for killings, who told you that killings started after 48 hours of his statement. Just check the figures till date around 1500 people have died during the current year. Well if you associate these killings with his statement, you are just ignoring the facts. Just check out the killing ratio after PPP came into power.

Karachiite, Pak Marine, Aamir Zia did you stock the 30 days ration?

Rehman Dakait is dead was killed in an encounter by the police. Lyari used to be a no go area but in recent times the gang war ended and cops did a fine job of making it an ok area. But you kill Pappu or Uzair Baloch(Successor of Dakait) and another person is ready to take his place. The whole Lyari needs to be cleaned up. Lyari, Orangi and Sohrab Goth need to be cleansed.
But that is not possible until the political parties are in power. PPP will never do an operation in Lyari because they themselves support those gangs. People Aman Committe (Made by Dakait and Zulfi Mirza) are the biggest killers in Lyari known for their bori band lashein.
ANP will never allow an operation in Sohrab Goth because thats the no go area that they are proud of making.

this is what wiki says...
Dakait and his three accomplices were killed in an exchange of fire with the police. It is also believed that MQM and Mr Zardari (Dr.Zulfiqar Mirza) were involved in his death

in lyari/orangi its basically baluch/sindhi area? Sohrab ghot is pashtun area ? is it that how they are classified...

I also heard the view that there is internal fight between PPP. Gabul and Zulfiqar going on for lyari?

ok let me tell you events that took place and will explain the current situation

2 weeks ago apparently LIYARI gangster came to landhi to kill mqm supporters (a claim mqm fan boys claimed)

same week altaf bhai said get ration for 30 days get reay for war!!

then last week started the first killing in liyari CLEARLY A TIT-FOR-TAT attack by MQM for liyari people trying to enter landhi!!

and can you explain why every area controlled by mqm has even trees coloured in mqm flag??? once you do that i will explain why all other parties have flags!

Your taking his statement out of context now. AH said the ration thing because of how MQM members were being targeted. He himself witnessed the bloody 90s and the genocide of innocent Karachiites so its obvious he knew this situation could happen again.
And the killings of MQM workers in Landhi by ANP and PPP terrorists are not some wet dream made by anyone. Government backed terrorists broke into their houses and killed them one by one. Now flashback to the Qasba Aligarh massacre, same execution different people. Back then it was innocent Biharis that were killed by Government backed Afghani savages. This time its MQM workers with families.
Again the killings in Lyari started between to gangs both which have support of PPP and ANP.

what about 90??? can a baloch or pathan go to 90? lines area?nizamabad? let's clear all PPP,MQM & ANP areas!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Your taking his statement out of context now. AH said the ration thing because of how MQM members were being targeted. He himself witnessed the bloody 90s and the genocide of innocent Karachiites so its obvious he knew this situation could happen again.
And the killings of MQM workers in Landhi by ANP and PPP terrorists are not some wet dream made by anyone. Government backed terrorists broke into their houses and killed them one by one. Now flashback to the Qasba Aligarh massacre, same execution different people. Back then it was innocent Biharis that were killed by Government backed Afghani savages. This time its MQM workers with families.
Again the killings in Lyari started between to gangs both which have support of PPP and ANP.

yes out of context just like everyone took his statement "creating of pakistan was the biggest blunder" out of context! and so you claim in landhi mqm supporters were killed right? if so then what i said is exactly correct mqm is taking revenge by entering liyari and killing taking revenge for killings of landhi!

& qasba massacre yaar woh tou holocast wala drama hai usko tou rehnaay doo!

please tell me why is ppp & anp killing mqm and killing its own and killing everything that moves??? and where is mqm gone for umrah to makkah??

this is what wiki says...

in lyari/orangi its basically baluch/sindhi area? Sohrab ghot is pashtun area ? is it that how they are classified...

I also heard the view that there is internal fight between PPP. Gabul and Zulfiqar going on for lyari?

Yes, liyari's PPP has been divided into two factions, after killing of Rahman Dakait. He was becoming pain in ___ for the PPP itself. There are inside news that he has been killed when business community refused to give bhattas to ___.

looking at these recent replies it gives you somewhat of idea of what's happening in Karachi. MQM blames ANP and PPP while the other two assign the blame to the former. Each party has it's gangs armed to the teeth. It's a political battleground to see who blinks first. Till then keep watching body toll rise.

Yes, liyari's PPP has been divided into two factions, after killing of Rahman Dakait. He was becoming pain in ___ for the PPP itself. There are inside news that he has been killed when business community refused to give bhattas to ___.

ok so wait LIYARI gangster backed by PPP first killed MQM supporters then they turned around killed its own people in liyari next i think they might get bored and kill zulfiqar mirza and zardari!

1041.gif

SMSs are being circulated in Karachi, today the latest SMS which i received is as follows:

Through a reliable source: 'No leaving the house tomorrow! extremely dangerous situation in the City. No matter what, stay indoor. The city is in threat of a serious attack. They are trying to put Marshal Law and they need a reason for that. So please keep yourself safe'.

SMSs are being circulated in Karachi, today the latest SMS which i received is as follows:

Through a reliable source: 'No leaving the house tomorrow! extremely dangerous situation in the City. No matter what, stay indoor. The city is in threat of a serious attack. They are trying to put Marshal Law and they need a reason for that. So please keep yourself safe'.

Why haven't they imposed a curfew yet?:confused:

Why haven't they imposed a curfew yet?:confused:

Apart from curfew, the police claims of knowing all the problem makers, but says their hands / tongues are tied. So govt is not serious in resolving the problem of Karachi.

I read that 9 division army has been pulled from eastern border, I am not sure where they are heading... if the destiny is Karachi, well and good, a curfew should be placed... with jamming mobile/internet network, and with acute information, operation should be carried out... no other solution seems viable right now...

S.M.R Karachiite and Pak-marine are forgetting the south african connections..... MQM gangsters who ran away to south africa in 90's are controlling the target killing spree from there.... This thing was clearly mentioned in last year Joint Investigation Team... and they said the same thing that, they knew the target killers but their hands are tied by political government and they can't do their work freely.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ort-oon-target-killings-karachi-released.html

Back
Top Bottom