What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

^^ british national is the last resort in your debate. keep living with it.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

thanks , unbelievable thing though this news is i will wait to see what zardari and co has to say about this , GOP and federal govt has involved UK govt to pressurise MQM ... Hmmmmm

The series of media leakages are ample proof of reasons behind the mess. Few days back Salim Safi's column was published and Haroon Rasheed (who is termed as biggest hater of MQM), his statement was final nail in coffin. I was bit surprised of his statement, but at last truth prevails.

Try to visit Qasba Colony, Orangi and Sohrab Goth, the locals will explain everything to you. Can you tell me why a red flag is present on top of Katti pahari (murder central)?
Please explain why PPP has links with prominent gangsters of Lyari. The violence that has taken Karachi by a storm the past couple of days was started in Lyari. Bori band Lashein are very popular in Lyari. Rehman dakait was supported by Zulfiqar Mirza who also made people aman committe (biggest murder group in Karachi). Then after Dakait got popular and started softening up, Mirza had him encountered.

The same rehman dakait's picture is displayed all over liyari with PPP leadership and flags , its on most of the street corners. Now having a leader who was dakait and a drug dealer what do one expects from these mor*ns

please explain a weke ago british national said stock up 30 days ration! and guess what i should've listened to him because since that day it has been impossible to go out!! and where is the proof of "british government pressurizing" altaf?? or is it just like the same type propaganda that happened when 90 lines got disconnected they blamed zulfiqar mirza.

i ask one thing from all MQM fan boys do you guys ever ask for proof from your quaid??? or just believe him like his words are words from a prophet??

If you are mentally so unable to grasp a very simple point one is trying to get across then why should I bother to reply your perpetual nonsense?
Thanks but no thanks:P

I am really sorry, Porus i didn't meant to offend you.

you guys will not stop accusing each other... it seems there is no end to your hatred and blaming, you will not accept each other and want to bring down the other group to its knees, verbal hatred is fair deal...but its followed by mindless killing... it seems ultimately Army will have to carry out a clean sweep operation against terrorists of mqm, anp and ppp.

good luck till then !!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

The series of media leakages are ample proof of reasons behind the mess. Few days back Salim Safi's column was published and Haroon Rasheed (who is termed as biggest hater of MQM), his statement was final nail in coffin. I was bit surprised of his statement, but at last truth prevails.

Most of the popular media print , electronic have never or very little critisized MQM and AH these people who know a thing or two or can gather facts about things have no accusations on MQM or AH!!

please explain a weke ago british national said stock up 30 days ration! and guess what i should've listened to him because since that day it has been impossible to go out!! and where is the proof of "british government pressurizing" altaf?? or is it just like the same type propaganda that happened when 90 lines got disconnected they blamed zulfiqar mirza.

i ask one thing from all MQM fan boys do you guys ever ask for proof from your quaid??? or just believe him like his words are words from a prophet??

First para is utmost rubbish and discussed again and again with you in different thread.

2nd para, first of all he is not my quaid, neither I am karkun of MQM nor their spokesperson, I simply support / vote MQM for several reasons, and secondly are the words of prophet reliable? I mean there are lot of controversial ahahdiths.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

you guys will not stop accusing each other... it seems there is no end to your hatred and blaming, you will not accept each other and want to bring down the other group to its knees, verbal hatred is fair deal...but its followed by mindless killing... it seems ultimately Army will have to carry out a clean sweep operation against terrorists of mqm, anp and ppp.

good luck till then !!

Shut up :P...

Btw leader I was bit shocked from your yesterday's fun. I was just back from home of my friend whose cousin got killed by an unknown bullet.

who is Arshad papu ?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

First para is utmost rubbish and discussed again and again with you in different thread.

2nd para, first of all he is not my quaid, neither I am karkun of MQM nor their spokesperson, I simply support / vote MQM for several reasons, and secondly are the words of prophet reliable? I mean there are lot of controversial ahahdiths.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Shut up :P...

Btw leader I was bit shocked from your yesterday's fun. I was just back from home of my friend whose cousin got killed by an unknown bullet.

mera meter ghoom giya tha... hai koe insaniyat yar...

who is Arshad papu ?

He's a Baloch Gangster from Lyari. Was the Arch Rival of Rehman Dakait but was caught by the police and jailed for good. He was wanted for kidnapping and murdering Mama Faizu (some transporter). Recently Arshad pappu was granted bail and released from jail.
But things weren't always rough between Rehman Dakait and Arshad Pappu. Pappu was the son of Dakait's mentor and boss. One day Pappu and his dad decided to kill Dakait's trucker friend. After that both Dakait and Pappu became sworn enemies.

Yaaar kia darindagii hai!!

Khoon mein nehlaa diya porey shehar ko in janwaron ney!

Death to ANP, PPP and MQM!

Na Maloom Afraad Ki Firing Se Halak....
Dekho Ye Ek Laash Pari Hai
Lahu Me Lihtri Khaak Aaluda,
Bikhri Bikhri, Gair Ya Apna, Kon Ye Jane
Aao Dekhen Or Pehchanen
Naqsh Mita Dala Goli Ne,
Rangat Khoon Main Doob Gai Hai
Jaibain Dekho Keya Rakha Hai,
Ye 2 Khoon Se Tar Noten Hain,
Hath Jo Niche Daba Huwa Hai Is Ki Sakht Grift Mein,
Ek Bache Ka Naya Basta Daba Hua Hai,
Saath Hi Ek Parcha Bhi Para Hai,Tooti Pooti C Urdu Main
Rangeen Pencil Se Us Par Likha Huwa Hai,
"Aaj Jo Bhoolay Basta Mera Katti Ho Jaey Gi Aap Se,
Toffee Or Biscuit B Lana Pyare Abbu Jaldi Anna!
Pyare Abbu Jaldi Anna!"

Death to all those Politicians who are doing this mess in our Country.

Try to visit Qasba Colony, Orangi and Sohrab Goth, the locals will explain everything to you. Can you tell me why a red flag is present on top of Katti pahari (murder central)?
Please explain why PPP has links with prominent gangsters of Lyari. The violence that has taken Karachi by a storm the past couple of days was started in Lyari. Bori band Lashein are very popular in Lyari. Rehman dakait was supported by Zulfiqar Mirza who also made people aman committe (biggest murder group in Karachi). Then after Dakait got popular and started softening up, Mirza had him encountered.

ok let me tell you events that took place and will explain the current situation

2 weeks ago apparently LIYARI gangster came to landhi to kill mqm supporters (a claim mqm fan boys claimed)

same week altaf bhai said get ration for 30 days get reay for war!!

then last week started the first killing in liyari CLEARLY A TIT-FOR-TAT attack by MQM for liyari people trying to enter landhi!!

and can you explain why every area controlled by mqm has even trees coloured in mqm flag??? once you do that i will explain why all other parties have flags!

He's a Baloch Gangster from Lyari. Was the Arch Rival of Rehman Dakait but was caught by the police and jailed for good. He was wanted for kidnapping and murdering Mama Faizu (some transporter). Recently Arshad pappu was granted bail and released from jail.
But things weren't always rough between Rehman Dakait and Arshad Pappu. Pappu was the son of Dakait's mentor and boss. One day Pappu and his dad decided to kill Dakait's trucker friend. After that both Dakait and Pappu became sworn enemies.

how many such snake heads are there in troubled areas ? if you take down rehman dakat and pappu etc will it solve something ? or do the state need to kill like 100 snakes of this kind ?

P.S rehman dakait is dead. and replaced by some other..

Back
Top Bottom