What's new

Karachi violence kicks off 22 may

We Muhajirs will never be considered Pakistani. It's time for every Muhajir to immigrate to other countries. Leave these other dogs to solve the mess they created. Abul Kalam Azad was right all along.

100% right I hope this country breaks down into smaller pieces. This country was a mistake. These people love to hate Karachi but without it they would be worse off than Somalia.

I apologize to all Pakistanis for this rubbish coming from a Canadian. Don't take it seriously and just give it a pass considering it to be an issue of verbal diarrhea.

From

A Pakistani whose lives in Karachi and who is also a so called Mohajir.

Thank you for being honest. Some children on this forum must have gotten the better of me.

I'm Punjabi and we really don't discriminate against anyone in Pakistan.

A fact which can not be appreciated by anyone else other than Punjabis.

Karachi earns and Lahore eats

Karachi Burns and Lahore Heart Bleed with tears.

Does this violence in Karachi have anything to do with separatist moves in Sindh??

Nope. It just a war for gaining control over the biggest port city of Pakistan. And sad part is that they have enough losers to follow them in all ethnicity.

Karachi is our pearl on the ocean, but due to scum bags has been reduced to almost being a slum. We need a serious operation in Karachi once and for all to end this madness.

Karachi was and inshallah will remain an International city.

thanks dude its frustration what leads to such remarks .. what has to be understood by all we have to look at things in broader context .. just how many divisions .. there is no end in sight ? if we will take that course! We have to some how manage the current nightmarish situation , sustain and manage what we have built if we claim to be the one behind all

Go ask your beloved MQM and PPP leaders whom you vote so dearly, why they are not giving free hand to LEA's like the one given to Naseerullah babar khan?

And this Karachi Dude only come out of his hole whenever Muhajir issues arise, Never defend Pakistan in any other thread, He has no right to have a Pakistan Flag

I'm Punjabi and we really don't discriminate against anyone in Pakistan.

mafiya :: A fact which can not be appreciated by anyone else other than Punjabis.

So can you tell me of any large or forget large even a quarter the size of karachi settlements "" Pashtuns , Sindhis and Balochies "" any where in Punjab ... and if you dont find any than i hope that makes you understand and realise the discrimination or who is most discriminatory here

So can you tell me of any large or forget large even a quarter the size of karachi settlements "" Pashtuns , Sindhis and Balochies "" any where in Punjab ... and if you dont find any than i hope that makes you understand and realise the discrimination or who is most discriminatory here

We don't put people in ghettos in Punjab. They are allowed to live wherever the hell they want.

Go ask your beloved MQM and PPP leaders whom you vote so dearly, why they are not giving free hand to LEA's like the one given to Naseerullah babar khan?
And this Karachi Dude only come out of his hole whenever Muhajir issues arise, Never defend Pakistan in any other thread, He has no right to have a Pakistan Flag
It was PPP who gave the very very Free hand , they after a few years realised that they bred a snake as it eventually bit them. So now never will support such crap .. If according to your definition defending pakistan means bashing and trolling with indians .. even i am not bothered with it... if that makes you think i am traitor than it proves you are a little jazbati

shame on you for saying this to your countryman :tdown:

Well I won't blame him for saying that. Look if someone from your country says that he wishes to see India broken down into pieces then I doubt your reaction would be different from that of RazPak.

Karachi issue has nothing to do with discrimination. It is war of gaining control of Karachi.

I see, Pak-marine is a PPP fanboy. Well, that explains it then. :lol:

We don't put people in ghettos in Punjab. They are allowed to live wherever the hell they want.

SERIOUSLY?? we force them to live in ghettos, who has brain washed you dear kid?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2957507 said:
SERIOUSLY?? we force them to live in ghettos, who has brain washed you dear kid?

It was a joke. Relax. :rofl:

oh so a post back you and another one had claims of how non discriminatory punjabis are and since you cannot find or even think of a place you are coming back telling me that there are no ghettos in punjab ... lol.. i think its been a while you have set foot back home, go back and check again for slums in punjab / lahore / multan etc ... let me know what are your findings than ..

It was PPP who gave the very very Free hand , they after a few years realised that they bred a snake as it eventually bit them. So now never will support such crap .. If according to your definition defending pakistan means bashing and trolling with indians .. even i am not bothered with it... if that makes you think i am traitor than it proves you are a little jazbati

Defending Pakistan means, You are not loyal to your ethnicity, You are not royal to your Political party, You are loyal to your Country and i was referring to Karachiite dude. But your mentality is also exposed that defending pakistan in your thought is hating and bashing INDIA only. You need to raise your level dude.

And blame yourself for bringing trouble makers in power and when situation deteriorates , people like you start blaming Pakistan existence instead of the one you elected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom