What's new

Karachi violence kicks off 22 may

Wat Pakistani youths dng simply saying RIP for dead ones and sleeping at home? youth's power alone bring revolution in any country. I think most of PDF members are studying at colleges just gather youths from other education institution and protest against your government in one voice. If protest for right cause means many will support you ,don't find leaders just feel the leader in you. Youth's must have social responsibility but you people simply sitting and awaiting for next election.

Don't paint me as Indian for this post just think .

Wat Pakistani youths dng simply saying RIP for dead ones and sleeping at home? youth's power alone bring revolution in any country. I think most of PDF members are studying at colleges just gather youths from other education institution and protest against your government in one voice. If protest for right cause means many will support you ,don't find leaders just feel the leader in you. Youth's must have social responsibility but you people simply sitting and awaiting for next election.

Don't paint me as Indian for this post just think .

Youth power is raw and directionless. You need a visionary leadership to direct it to either a cricket field or a battlefield.

Youth power is raw and directionless. You need a visionary leadership to direct it to either a cricket field or a battlefield.

Have heard abt Jasmine revolution in middle east ? that also leaderless protests.

Somebody should take initiative ryt.

Many of us talked about corruption once Anna initiated protest there was large support through out the India.

Karachi violence: Awami Tehreek vows to 'avenge every drop of blood shed'

By Web Desk
Published: May 22, 2012

382520-ayazlatifpalijoexpress-1337695665-408-640x480.jpg

Ayaz Palijo says he will take revenge of the murders, not from innocent Urdu-speaking people, but from terrorists. PHOTO: EXPRESS/ FILE

KARACHI: Awami Tehreek President Ayaz Latif Palijo vowed to avenge ‘every single drop of blood’ shed during riots in Karachi, which erupted after gunmen opened fire on a protest rally on Tuesday. “These murders will not go unnoticed. Those shedding blood on the streets of Karachi will be held accountable.”
Palijo announced that his party will take revenge of the murders “not from innocent Urdu-speaking people, but from the terrorists”. He added that the police left the areas as soon as firing began and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) “stood there, watching Sindhis being killed”.
He told the media that his party received text messages from a certain political party last night, threatening a repeat of the May 12 scenario during the rally today. “During our rally, containers were placed to block our entry into certain areas. But when those supporting the Mohajir province were rallying, they were even allowed to enter the red zones, and were also given juices.”
“I thank PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami who supported us in the protest,” he said and also thanked the Urdu-speaking people who joined Awami Tehreek’s protest today.
Over 10 people were killed and 23 injured in violence that erupted after unidentified gunmen opened fire on a rally organised by the Awami Tehreek and banned Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) to protest the formation of a Mohajir province.
The protesters were also rallying against the targeted operations in the Lyari area.

Congrats Karachi!

Apko bhi bohat bohat mubarak ..

lol, Karachiites love killing each other.

so what's the problem?

Mubark ho!

Karachi violence: Awami Tehreek vows to 'avenge every drop of blood shed'

By Web Desk
Published: May 22, 2012

382520-ayazlatifpalijoexpress-1337695665-408-640x480.jpg

Ayaz Palijo says he will take revenge of the murders, not from innocent Urdu-speaking people, but from terrorists. PHOTO: EXPRESS/ FILE

KARACHI: Awami Tehreek President Ayaz Latif Palijo vowed to avenge ‘every single drop of blood’ shed during riots in Karachi, which erupted after gunmen opened fire on a protest rally on Tuesday. “These murders will not go unnoticed. Those shedding blood on the streets of Karachi will be held accountable.”
Palijo announced that his party will take revenge of the murders “not from innocent Urdu-speaking people, but from the terrorists”. He added that the police left the areas as soon as firing began and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) “stood there, watching Sindhis being killed”.
He told the media that his party received text messages from a certain political party last night, threatening a repeat of the May 12 scenario during the rally today. “During our rally, containers were placed to block our entry into certain areas. But when those supporting the Mohajir province were rallying, they were even allowed to enter the red zones, and were also given juices.”
“I thank PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami who supported us in the protest,” he said and also thanked the Urdu-speaking people who joined Awami Tehreek’s protest today.
Over 10 people were killed and 23 injured in violence that erupted after unidentified gunmen opened fire on a rally organised by the Awami Tehreek and banned Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) to protest the formation of a Mohajir province.
The protesters were also rallying against the targeted operations in the Lyari area.

Apko bhi bohat bohat mubarak ..

Saying mubarak won't make sense , you must take part in that protest and make it huge national protest then only you can reach your desired goals. Gud luck for Pakistan.

I guess you have heard the new nara "" Pakistan say zinda bhag ""

100% right I hope this country breaks down into smaller pieces. This country was a mistake. These people love to hate Karachi but without it they would be worse off than Somalia.

This was named as "Mohabat sindh rally" its like a "gays and lesbians rally" having Pakistani version...

Does this violence in Karachi have anything to do with separatist moves in Sindh??

^

Disgraceful. You should drown in shame.

Its nice to give patriotic lectures and mubarakbads from north america , ask those who have lost their lives ... who have lost loved ones !! once that first bullet goes pass your head every thing goes down the drain .. any how many many pakistanis are applying for assylum in western countries, security is the prime concern what about them .. should they also drown where you wish me too ..

Back
Top Bottom