What's new

Karachi violence kicks off 22 may

oh so a post back you and another one had claims of how non discriminatory punjabis are and since you cannot find or even think of a place you are coming back telling me that there are no ghettos in punjab ... lol.. i think its been a while you have set foot back home, go back and check again for slums in punjab / lahore / multan etc ... let me know what are your findings than ..

This was one of the very few times I have been extremely pissed off on this forum. I'm not engaging in this discussion, because it was pointless to begin with.

Some little trollers got the best of me.

Btw, I go to Pakistan every year. ;)

Cheers.

i cant even say what this is but how can the police have no control on this how can this happen how useless are the police forces the government over there that these things can happen the hell with this i have just one simple question why???!!!!!!!!!

oh so a post back you and another one had claims of how non discriminatory punjabis are and since you cannot find or even think of a place you are coming back telling me that there are no ghettos in punjab ... lol.. i think its been a while you have set foot back home, go back and check again for slums in punjab / lahore / multan etc ... let me know what are your findings than ..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...iolence-kicks-off-22-may-5.html#ixzz1vcFwqGFD

pakistan buddy name a place where there arent slums name any developing country that doesnt have slums ebery city has it even the best among the best

thanks dude its frustration what leads to such remarks .. what has to be understood by all we have to look at things in broader context .. just how many divisions .. there is no end in sight ? if we will take that course! We have to some how manage the current nightmarish situation , sustain and manage what we have built if we claim to be the one behind all

even division on ethnic basis wouldnot be a bad idea, the point is if we take the right course of action after that division.

But if we continued the way we are doing, then there is a wall of civil war that we would have to climb and only then we would be able to see the light on the other end of the tunnel.

This was one of the very few times I have been extremely pissed off on this forum. I'm not engaging in this discussion, because it was pointless to begin with.
Some little trollers got the best of me.
Btw, I go to Pakistan every year. ;)
Cheers.

see i knew you wont be able to find ..lol .. thats alright as i knew none ever existed .. next trip explore more

even division on ethnic basis wouldnot be a bad idea, the point is if we take the right course of action after that division.

But if we continued the way we are doing, then there is a wall of civil war that we would have to climb and only then we would be able to see the light on the other end of the tunnel.

ummmmm civil war is the worst and the most damaging type of war no external war can do that damage it can lead top destruction of powers and countries i really hope we dont go that way as it will make us very weak we are already weak bcz of this govt

man i hate this govt sooo much people are literally dieing and all these @#W@#E#@R@$#R@$WR@@ holes can think of is who is prime minister and whohas to go where law and order at its downfall i am starting to wonder how many incidents do we have to see before the elections... karachi was a wonderful city but now its is so unsafe what i want to know who and why did this happen ask my opinion MQM is soooo behind this but ofcourse they will get away it karachi was being destroyed by target killers and noone could get who was behind this

People of similar language or culture like to stick around each other they are more comfortable having the same people around. The reality is Pakistan is a diverse mix of different ethinicities in case of karachi mohajirs /urdu speaking have a much different culture also majority follows sunni barelvi sect .. where as pushtuns follow deobandi , are very conservative and have a different culture , balochis practice their things differently , so the sindhis etc .. We have now seriakistan in making , also two provinces are named after their certain ethnicity .. why cant mohajirs ask for the same. That what people wish for. Lastly i do not intend to offend any other ethnicity , i am trying to explain the differences

pakistan buddy name a place where there arent slums name any developing country that doesnt have slums ebery city has it even the best among the best

yes you are right indeed there are ... i asked him in a different context you got to go back a few posts to see what was it

ummmmm civil war is the worst and the most damaging type of war no external war can do that damage it can lead top destruction of powers and countries i really hope we dont go that way as it will make us very weak we are already weak bcz of this govt

man i hate this govt sooo much people are literally dieing and all these @#W@#E#@R@$#R@$WR@@ holes can think of is who is prime minister and whohas to go where law and order at its downfall i am starting to wonder how many incidents do we have to see before the elections... karachi was a wonderful city but now its is so unsafe what i want to know who and why did this happen ask my opinion MQM is soooo behind this but ofcourse they will get away it karachi was being destroyed by target killers and noone could get who was behind this

civil war also means a new chance to built all over again. I think we have a civil war in our fate, we have a dream to be the mother of a new political economic system, a civil war is not a very unique event in lives of Nations.

But your mentality is also exposed that defending pakistan in your thought is hating and bashing INDIA only. You need to raise your level dude.
And blame yourself for bringing trouble makers in power and when situation deteriorates , people like you start blaming Pakistan existence instead of the one you elected

wtf exposed .. here is it again hopefully you will comprehend it "" bashing off or trolling with indians doesnt give me any sense of patriotism my defence is finding my own faults and correcting them or least pointing them, also i think above is stooping to very low level.
The second part i dont know how you gathered it from my post , stop acting like a jazbati kid read again whats said

How can you call yourselves Mohajirs when you were born in the country?

What pissed me off is some Karachiites not taking ownership of their own country.

People of similar language or culture like to stick around each other they are more comfortable having the same people around. The reality is Pakistan is a diverse mix of different ethinicities in case of karachi mohajirs /urdu speaking have a much different culture also majority follows sunni barelvi sect .. where as pushtuns follow deobandi , are very conservative and have a different culture , balochis practice their things differently , so the sindhis etc .. We have now seriakistan in making , also two provinces are named after their certain ethnicity .. why cant mohajirs ask for the same. That what people wish for. Lastly i do not intend to offend any other ethnicity , i am trying to explain the differences

Yes I do see this... and no one should object on declaring Karachi a state territory or province, if a province is to be demanded proper demarcation process should b e adopted.

the process would take 3 years minimum to divide Pakistan into more units.

In somewhat related news:

Sindhi nationalist leader Muzaffar Bhutto’s body found in Hyderabad | DAWN.COM

HYDERABAD: After 45 days of mysterious death of chairman, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM) Bashir Khan Qureshi, the bullet riddled body of another nationalist leader Muzaffar Bhutto was found in the outskirts of Hyderabad on Tuesday.

Bhutto was central secretary general of Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) which is headed by Shafi Burfat.

His body was found stuffed in a gunny bag near Bukhari village in the limits of Hatri police station near Hyderabad.

Muzaffar Bhutto was among missing persons of Sindh, as he was kidnapped on February 25, 2011 from national highway near Saeedabad town.

The family members had been staging demonstrations for recovery of Bhutto while petition had also been filed in the apex court of Sindh. The slain leader has left a widow Saima Bhutto, two sons and a daughter.

The body of slain JSMM leader was brought to civil hospitalHyderabadlate last night by some people who disappeared after leaving the body. Later, the relatives identified the body on Tuesday. The body of Muzaffar Bhutto was later sent to Sehwan, his hometown, where he would be laid to rest.

The reports of death of Muzaffar Bhutto sparked reaction in different cities and towns of Sindh. In Qasimabad,Hyderabadand Kotri, the activists of JSMM resorted to aerial firing after which the hops and other businesses were closed.

In Dokri town three people sustained injuries when the enraged people started firing. One of the injured Muhammad Zada succumbed to injuries at the hospital. The Larkana town was also completely shut after the reports of Bhutto’s death reached. The aerial firing was also reported from different areas.

Reports from Nawabshah said all the commercial activities came to standstill in Nawabshah, Sakrand and Qazi Ahmed towns where the aerial firing created panic.

The JSMM workers alleged that secret agencies were involved in killing of their leader. Meanwhile, Zain Bhutto, vice chairman, JSMM, condemned the murder of Muzaffar Bhutto and Dr Niaz Kalani, acting chairman, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz, has announced strike in Sindh on Wednesday to condemn the murder of nationalist leader.

civil war also means a new chance to built all over again. I think we have a civil war in our fate, we have a dream to be the mother of a new political economic system, a civil war is not a very unique event in lives of Nations.

It seems unstoppable unless people are consoled , many have lost blood many have blood on their hands , those who have lost loved ones seek justice .. and justice is not that easy to serve , one groups enemy is anothers hero .. karachi is facing a cold civil war like situation from decades , locals are not empowered , outsiders cannot have a grip on power .. its tilting all groups are itching to fight one another . If we go the civil war route , will take decades and will be beyond repair ..

Simple Rule: culturally independent, politically united.

This is what happens when you promote gun culture and make guns out to be "cool"

Every tom, dick, and harry owns a gun in Pakistan ( and not just normal guns but all sorts of weapons!)

If you don't have gun restriction laws, then you're going to have a violent society.

This is what happens when you promote gun culture and make guns out to be "cool"

Every tom, dick, and harry owns a gun in Pakistan ( and not just normal guns but all sorts of weapons!)

If you don't have gun restriction laws, then you're going to have a violent society.

This . The only solution to the problem being faced by Pakistan in general and Karachi in particular is that Pakistan needs to clamp down on illegal arms. A strong operation against illegal arms is that solution to all this violence.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom