What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be otherway round.

Men are mentally not sane to be allowed to roam outside their homes.

time to limit their movement
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo:???
You need help!!!
Phaleeezzz go to a shrink

We r not talking abt Indian Women here..........So run away.

Or retards like you should be locked up in mental asylum to give them a free space and will to roam around.
If you're fertile enough, i wish you have a daughter, and may she gets married to a guy like you.
why r u yrself infertile or something to think like that abt me??

We r not talking abt Indian Women here..........So run away.
Booo Mr.Pakistani.:tdown:
You can not respect your own women so I am not expecting you to respect other nationalities too.
And what do you think by house arresting and limiting women's freedom these rapes would stop???
I am still wondering how can ppl be so preposterous???

Booo Mr.Pakistani.:tdown:
You can not respect your own women so I am not expecting you to respect other nationalities too.
And what do you think by house arresting and limiting women's freedom these rapes would stop???
I am still wondering how can ppl be so preposterous???
There was a Tunisian guy who spoke on this subject some time ago. I wondered to myself - why not lock all women up in jails.
No women - no rapes. Cool, ain't it? :azn:

Thats why i say women should be in their homes..........Outside world is no place for them.
Thousands of people suffer not only from Rapists but terrorist and in other forms of civil disturbances. This doesn't mean that everyone should be advised to stay in their homes. We need the root solution of all these problems.

There was a Tunisian guy who spoke on this subject some time ago. I wondered to myself - why not lock all women up in jails.
No women - no rapes. Cool, ain't it? :azn:
That sounds stupid, but logically that's precisely what umair nawaz suggested too. Instead of prison he used the word home - lock them up and confine them to homes (in effect, making the home a prison for them). So in other words, put all women in prison so that they will be safe from rapists. (Instead of locking rapists up.) I pity people who confuse loss of freedom for safety.

With this blame the victim mentality, is it any surprise that there are so many rapists and abusers in the subcontinent? Instead of asking how dare the rapist violate somebody, their mind goes to why was the woman alone, why was she out so late, why she didn't wear a longer skirt and so on.

relax laly these indians open such threads to undermine us......So to make them defensive is to attack them in their own thread.

Remember the best Defence is the best offense.
I replied as a 'Human' apart of the races and casts. If it was just about indian attacking on our civil malfunctioning, then it is to remind them that In india the rate of rapists is as same as the Naswar consumers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. :D

I will rather advise u to pray for yr husband's long like otherwise if we dies they may burn u along with him........u know ''Satti''
I wish I could give you the tightest slap....But then a slap wont be enough to drill sense into the vacuum skull of yours.
Btw I think you still live in 1800's when rajputana ladies you used to do sati.And so now I am not surprised at your posts.You post of an era you live in.
And did you book an appointment at the shrink's office??
I am ready to do some charity too if you cant afford it.

I wish I could give you the tightest slap....But then a slap wont be enough to drill sense into the vacuum skull of yours.
Btw I think you still live in 1800's when rajputana ladies you used to do sati.And so now I am not surprised at your posts.You post of an era you live in.
And did you book an appointment at the shrink's office??
I am ready to do some charity too if you cant afford it.

How kind of u.

Kidnap, raped, and burn to death? This is an act of savage beast. I heard Muslim tradition will punish any women for getting rape.

I replied as a 'Human' apart of the races and casts. If it was just about indian attacking on our civil malfunctioning, then it is to remind them that In india the rate of rapists is as same as the Naswar consumers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. :D
Is that what they teach you in your Pakistan?? India is one of the countries where rapes per capita is lowest in the world.And in case you didnt knew Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia.

We Indians are born kind and thats why some demons are still alive.

Yeah sure......Even for fire who burns a human a fire figher is also a demon.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But to whom im trying to get sense into.....Bharoti Bharoti Bharoti

Is that what they teach you in your Pakistan?? India is one of the countries where rapes per capita is lowest in the world.And in case you didnt knew Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia.

Tell that to the western sources who claim yr state capital as the rape capital of the world.

I will rather advise u to pray for yr husband's long like otherwise if we dies they may burn u along with him........u know ''Satti''
Sati system is not practised in India nowadays.It was uprooted before Independence if i am not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom