What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell that to the western sources who claim yr state capital as the rape capital of the world.
Western media not sources,although Western sources say a lot about Pakistan also,so you agree with all that??

Is that what they teach you in your Pakistan?? India is one of the countries where rapes per capita is lowest in the world.And in case you didnt knew Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia.
Even a blind won't trust it. :)

A bus full of passenger and allowed a gang raped then stuck a metal pipe up a women vagina that much say it all about the tolerant with India rape culture.
This thread is not about India bu i can recite many stories of rape culture from America if you want??

Even a blind won't trust it. :)
Whatever floats your boat,its clear that you havent seen the statistics and blindly believes what"s potrayed in your media.

Last edited:
Western media not sources,although Western sources say a lot about Pakistan also,so you agree with all that??
lol kiddo im the one who had refute them in that thread which was opened with same source and news.

then u have never been to a place called Rajistan.
I am currently in Rajasthan(Kota) and i have lived for three years now although i agree that there are still some cases but they are very rare.

lol kiddo im the one who had refute them in that thread which was opened with same source and news.
What you are talking about??

A bus full of passenger and allowed a gang raped then stuck a metal pipe up a women vagina that much say it all about the tolerant with India rape culture.
1-reported for offtopic

2-get ur facts right
there was not a single passenger on board
there were 6 men and all of them were the culprits
and it proves nothing but shows ur mentality

I am currently in Rajasthan(Kota) and i have lived for three years now although i agree that there are still some cases but they are very rare.

What you are talking about??
Oh good so u finally admit it.

Regarding next part.....forget it kid.

This thread is not about India bu i can recite many stories of rape culture from America if you want??

In the U.S rape never taken in the public transit during the rush hour like what happen to the case of India bus gang raped

Whatever floats your boat,its clear that you havent seen the statistics and blindly believes what;s potrayed in your media.

Yeah sure......Even for fire who burns a human a fire figher is also a demon.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Do t you think sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let others thinks you are fool than opening your mouth and proving it repeatedly????

Umair Nawaz said:
But to whom im trying to get sense into.....Bharoti Bharoti Bharoti

I dont eat pork so I am not going to talk about it. :coffee:

Thats why i say women should be in their homes..........Outside world is no place for them.
Women are allowed to work in Islam but they should maintain their Hijab and try to find a work in which they have to deal less with men as for this case arrest the bastard ed and kill him public through most brutal way either throw him in front of hungry dogs or stone to death slowly and show it live so no other idiot thinks of raping and murdering a girl or any innocent @Skull and Bones @levina

Last edited:
1-reported for offtopic

2-get ur facts right
there was not a single passenger on board
there were 6 men and all of them were the culprits
and it proves nothing but shows ur mentality

You can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, rape happen everywhere in this planet but India is the only nation so blatantly gang raped a woman acccompany with her boyfriend on the bus and you said no passenger on the bus just the rapist and their victim. Are you trying to hide your shame?

that doesnt change the truth,does it???
Yes the same thing I want you to understand that truth does not changes by irrelevant excuses and lame facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom