What's new

Karachi Stock Exchange dropped by more than 780 points

Secret Service

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain was arrested on Tuesday in London on charges of money laundering, a private news channel reported.

According to the sources, the MQM chief was taken in to custody after a raid by Scotland Yard’s counter terrorism squad at his residence in North West. His residence has been sealed.

He is currently at the Central London police station.

According to latest updates, Karachi Stock Exchange 100 index has dropped by more than 780 points since the news of Hussain’s arrest.

Members of MQM coordination committee are reportedly arriving at MQM headquarters 90 to deliberate on the event while it was reported that business centres, shops and educational institutes were being closed down across the metropolis following the news.

What KSE has to do with Altaf arrest? Also drop is 400 points not 780 points.

I hope, MQM followers don't follow the Policy of "burn your own house to show the fires to others"

What KSE has to do with Altaf arrest? Also drop is 400 points not 780 points.

I hope, MQM followers don't follow the Policy of "burn your own house to show the fires to others"
I think thats exactly what they meant when they threaten the GOVT to close down Karachi a couple of days ago.

MQM workers burn down their own families to show solidarity for Altaf bhai. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom