What's new

PM directs Pakistani HC in London to provide consular access to Altaf

Now you don't have valid arguments ... You do have just hate and nothing more ..............
Not really, there is a reason why Canadian courts have de facto declared MQM a terrorist organization, and why Scotland Yards is investigating Altaf for money laundering.

Not really, there is a reason why Canadian courts have de facto declared MQM a terrorist organization, and why Scotland Yards is investigating Altaf for money laundering.

Money laundering can't be termed as terrorism and MQM is active in Canada ... Why didn't Canadian government deport to MQM activists........???

Money laundering can't be termed as terrorism and MQM is active in Canada ... Why didn't Canadian government deport to MQM activists........???
I never said money laundering is termed as terrorism, what I find funny is that you don't even deny it anymore.

Second, I said defacto terrorist organization, as in the government hasn't declared it as such, but the courts have. Canada has deported MQM activists in the past, there was even a thread about it...

Canadian MQM leader deported for belonging to a terrorist organization

Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief

Also, the court order declaring MQM a terrorist organization, and deportation of one of MQM's high ranking members in Canada...

Federal Courts Reports - [2006] 4 F.C.R. 471

So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, if you support MQM, you support terrorist; and if you're a member, you're a terrorist.

I never said money laundering is termed as terrorism, what I find funny is that you don't even deny it anymore.

Second, I said defacto terrorist organization, as in the government hasn't declared it as such, but the courts have. Canada has deported MQM activists in the past, there was even a thread about it...

Canadian MQM leader deported for belonging to a terrorist organization

Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief

Also, the court order declaring MQM a terrorist organization, and deportation of one of MQM's high ranking members in Canada...

Federal Courts Reports - [2006] 4 F.C.R. 471

So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, if you support MQM, you support terrorist; and if you're a member, you're a terrorist.

MQM Canada Meeting with MP Beach
<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>

<link rel="File-List" href="canadianunits_files/filelist.xml">

<title><html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>

<link rel="File-List" href="canadianunits_files/filelist.xml">

<title>Units

MQM CANADA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

I don't care what you concerned about me ... Tell Canadian authorities that deport all of them terrorists of MQM ..........

Don't you know how to read? I said de facto, not de jure. The government hasn't declared MQM a terrorist organization, but the courts have. Until the government steps up, declares MQM a terrorist organization in parliament and enforces court rulings, the MQM can continue legally operating in Canada.

Also, I'm not worried about you, I just find it funny that you don't even deny that MQM is involved in money laundering.

Okay, I'm bored now, have your last say, I know it makes people like you (who have no real argument) feel better about yourselves.

Good bye.

Don't you know how to read? I said de facto, not de jure. The government hasn't declared MQM a terrorist organization, but the courts have. Until the government steps up, declares MQM a terrorist organization in parliament and enforces court rulings, the MQM can continue legally operating in Canada.

Also, I'm not worried about you, I just find it funny that you don't even deny that MQM is involved in money laundering.

Okay, I'm bored now, have your last say, I know it makes people like you (who have no real argument) feel better about yourselves.

Good bye.

Good thing is this that you accepted that Canada is not declared that MQM is a terrorist organization and no one can be called terrorist if any government declares it ... Second good thing is this you give up of you baseless and illogical arguments ... If you talk about money laundering neither I denied that MQM is not involved nor I accept that they involved ... Because investigation is going on .............

Anyways ... Good bye and have a nice day in Canada :)

Good thing is this that you accepted that Canada is not declared that MQM is a terrorist organization and no one can be called terrorist if any government declares it ... Second good thing is this you give up of you baseless and illogical arguments ... If you talk about money laundering neither I denied that MQM is not involved nor I accept that they involved ... Because investigation is going on .............

Anyways ... Good bye and have a nice day in Canada :)
Actually, just one last thing before I leave, I'd like to point out that de facto declaration does mean that MQM is a terrorist organization in Canada, even if the authorities aren't enforcing the ruling. Just because a murderer is set free after years in jail, doesn't mean he didn't murder anyone. I would also like to say that none of my allegations are baseless or illogical, as I've provided evidence for them. By the way, your excuse is half assed at best.

Anyways, I thought I would just clarify, because it seemed as if your brain couldn't process logic and facts.

Actually, just one last thing before I leave, I'd like to point out that de facto declaration does mean that MQM is a terrorist organization in Canada, even if the authorities aren't enforcing the ruling. Just because a murderer is set free after years in jail, doesn't mean he didn't murder anyone. I would also like to say that none of my allegations are baseless or illogical, as I've provided evidence for them. By the way, your excuse is half assed at best.

Anyways, I thought I would just clarify, because it seemed as if your brain couldn't process logic and facts.

Yar tum phir aagaye peecha nahi chorogay kiya :o:

Back
Top Bottom