What's new

Pakistan won't be given access to Altaf: British officials

Selani and Chipa have been serving goat meat even for breakfast for the past 2 days. Thats the amount of sadqqas that were given. I just heard this and found it funny. Dont start quoting me for pictures or links to this news.

Interesting. In UAE they do not have tag system, they have retina scan and fingerprint system. So even if a suspect gets an "original" forged passport he cannot exit because before exiting he will have to get past the immigration at the airport and get his retina scanned which is a normal procedure.

Yeah i heard about the improved security arrangements after MOSSAD agents left the country easily after killing some hammas leader-
btw in UAE i rarely see people getting a bail- they are either convicted or released-

Yeah i heard about the improved security arrangements after MOSSAD agents left the country easily after killing some hammas leader-
btw in UAE i rarely see people getting a bail- they are either convicted or released-

The bail system in UAE is in the form of a passport as per below depending on the case and the severity of the case:

a) suspect’s passport held by the authorities
or
b) a passport of the person (other than the suspect) related to the suspect
or
c) both of the above

June 5, 5:31pm

Image_0605-1800CH-932.jpg

Express News screengrab of Pakitsan’s interim High Commissioner to UK Imran Mirza.

Express News is quoting Pakistan’s interim High Commissioner to the UK as saying that Altaf is in high spirits.

He also added that Altaf has thanked the prime minister and the people for their support.

The interim High Commissioner of Pakistan met Altaf for 20 minutes. He further added that the police will question the MQM chief after he is released from the hospital.

There is a very high chance after getting Pakistani passport that he will run away-
i dont think Britishers are stupid to let that happen- they will impose travel restrictions-
as @Aether said For such high profile case a tracking bracelet will be necessary-
I am sorry I was very brief in my last post so you did not understand properly

Basically if travel restrictions are imposed and the person is also tagged. He geo-location is always visible to the police. Imagine the police restricts his travel that he is only allowed to remain within the 10 miles radius around his home or not allowed to visit specific areas such as Heathrow Airport, if he breaches the condition, the police would know automatically and it will lead to immediate arrest.

Besides that if he is restricted to leave UK, there is no point even if he obtains a Pakistani passport. They won't let him to travel to Pakistan as he will be shown barred in the computers even if he is using a different passport, his basic details such as the name, date of birth are likely to remain same?

Last edited:
Britain grants Consular access to Altaf Hussain

Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan Imran Mirza meets MQM chief at hospital.

LONDON (Dunya News) - British Foreign and Common Wealth Office on Thursday granted Consular access to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain.

Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan Imran Mirza visited Altaf Hussain at London’s Wellington Hospital.

According to Imran Mirza, he held meeting with Altaf Hussain for 20 minutes. He said he saw Altaf Hussains in high morale.

It may be mention here that Pakistani High Commission in London, on the direction of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, wrote a letter to British Foreign and Commonwealth Office seeking access to Hussain.

According to Foreign Office in Islamabad, Pakistan High Commission also sought details of the case against the MQM chief. The foreign office added that all possible legal assistance would be provided to Altaf Hussain.

Yesterday, it was also reported that London Police asked to nominate three persons to visit Altaf Hussain.

MQM chief Altaf Hussain was arrested two days back in London on the charges of money-laundering.

Metropolitan Police of London had started money laundering probe against Altaf Hussain after they recovered some 250,000 pound sterling from his house, whose source could not be ascertained. The raid was conducted during the investigation of Imran Farooq murder case.

Source: Britain grants Consular access to Altaf Hussain | Pakistan | Dunya News

Besides that if he is restricted to leave UK, there is no point even if he obtains a Pakistani passport. They won't let him to travel to Pakistan as he will be shown barred in the computers even if he is using a different passport, his basic details such as the name, date of birth are likely to remain same?

For Pakistanis anything is possible

According to Foreign Office in Islamabad, Pakistan High Commission also sought details of the case against the MQM chief. The foreign office added that all possible legal assistance would be provided to Altaf Hussain.

And what about the thousands of citizens of Pakistan whose lives have been ruined just because they could not get or afford lawyers in a case or situation.

And what about the thousands of citizens of Pakistan whose lives have been ruined just because they could not get or afford lawyers in a case or situation.
But it has nothing to do with UK or this particular case. Here everybody has rights to hire a solicitor, the Government will arrange one for you if you cannot afford.

But it has nothing to do with UK or this particular case. Here everybody has rights to hire a solicitor, the Government will arrange one for you if you cannot afford.

Yes i know that, but i am generally speaking that every Pakistani citizen should get consular service available by the consulate or embassy even if he is in Timbuktu

That is why i love the justice system here. No refuge for high level crooks like Tafu. Hope he gets a maximum sentence. After this slap on face hope Nawaz shareif allows the law to take its turn.

EX-CJ dajjal learned Nothing from british laws in Pakistan shame on him for releasing Terrorists, shame on him for not taking action against his son, shame on him for not taking action against Punjab bank, ppp PMs, zardari, amin fahim, sharif brothers and long list, even the case of 2 boys killed by people in Sialkot is hanging.

I think altaf would get 7-9 Years sentence straight to prison where as mqmErs would be in denial mode making their karaya crowd believe he is under house arrest.

Apparently the High Commissioner of Pakistan to UK has visited Ultof bhoi in hospital.

So Ahmadiyas support MQM?

yes

How much is this Altaf worth? According to your guess.

he is a very power leader, he control Karachi. He says close karachi, MQM closes Karachi.
In 2010 I guess, there was serious gang war between MQM and Mirza guys. Mirza said that MI six told them Altaf wanted to break Pakistan.

Last edited:
EX-CJ dajjal learned Nothing from british laws in Pakistan shame on him for releasing Terrorists, shame on him for not taking action against his son, shame on him for not taking action against Punjab bank, ppp PMs, zardari, amin fahim, sharif brothers and long list, even the case of 2 boys killed by people in Sialkot is hanging.

I think altaf would get 7-9 Years sentence straight to prison where as mqmErs would be in denial mode making their karaya crowd believe he is under house arrest.

Pakistan justice system is heavily politicised so no hope of justice here. Police here will never arrest a person unless they have got some substantial evidence so i say let the ignorant be ignorant. MQM is trying to buy time by making him go through medical examination so that they can pressurise government by shutting down Karachi to pull a miracle but all that effort will be in vain too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom