What's new

Karachi Operation | News, Updates and analysis.

Now you see the benefits of the operation, you were so critical of.

Karachi: Action against cops for taking extortion

KARACHI: A disclosure has uncovered Karachi police’s involvement in collection of extortion and action has been initiated against the cops found involved in the practice, Geo News reported Tuesday.

According to DIG South, Abdul Khaliq 6 police personnel have been suspended while 37 others have been called to police line (line hazir).

He said the policemen against whom action has been taken faced charges of involvement in crimes including collection of extortion from narcotics dens.

We commend the Pakistani security forces on sending a stern message to these terrorists. The law and order must preside in order to restore peace in the city. Too many people have lost their lives to indiscriminate killings in the city, and the need of the hour is hold the repeat offenders responsible for their actions. We stand by the government of Pakistan and fully support their efforts to counter terrorism. We hope to see peace prevail throughout the city. Our forces are fighting the terrorists on both sides of the border, and we hope to remain unified in regards to our shared objectives in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Mr. Ali we need more Cobra Helicopters ! ^^

you are asking me as though I am running the operation or helping that SOB to not get arrested?

If it was up to me, I would install a huge mince making machine on a truck and feed all mofo criminals to the machine and mince to the stray dogs.

aray jaani uzair baloch, baba ladla q nahi arrest hue?

jawab dena pasand karo ge jaani?

you are asking me as though I am running the operation or helping that SOB to not get arrested?

If it was up to me, I would install a huge mince making machine on a truck and feed all mofo criminals to the machine and mince to the stray dogs.

what a stupid reply, you told me as if every thing is going great

there are many reservations on the operation, i just talked about one of its aspect

Rangers to get control of 5 police stations, notice issued | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

KARACHI: The Sindh government has issued the notification to deploy Rangers at one police stations in each of the five district of Karachi in order to overcome the menace of terrorism, Geo News reported Wednesday.

The provincial government had earlier decided that five police stations in Karachi, one each in the five districts, will be run jointly by the Rangers and police to deal with heinous crimes, especially terrorism.

Following the notification, the process of Rangers deployment at one police station of each district in Karachi has started.

Sources said that Rangers personnel will assist the Station House Officer (SHO) and investigation in-charge in probing the matter.

The police stations that will be jointly run by the police and Rangers include Arambagh, Ferozabad, Nazimabad, Orangi Town and Steel Town.

what a stupid reply, you told me as if every thing is going great

there are many reservations on the operation, i just talked about one of its aspect

the only reservation is that the fat toad is out out reach in vilayat

nas-40-2592013.gif

Altaf Bhaie should come in Karachi,....Supporters ko hosla hi ho jae ga.........
Situation is very bad in Karachi... :undecided:

samajh nhi ata kis weekend per in criminals ko streets per chalni kia jaega... desperate for bloody saturday... in all over the world operation mai 100, 200 log maray jatay hain(criminals)... pta nhi ye operation show hai ya fashion show ... 10 din mai kam az kam 500 to 1000 criminals to marnay chahea thay... mqm,anp,ppp wagera k siyasi karkun mai say ek bhi nhi mara ... pta nhi paint ball lay kar operation kartay hai ye log :pissed:

samajh nhi ata kis weekend per in criminals ko streets per chalni kia jaega... desperate for bloody saturday... in all over the world operation mai 100, 200 log maray jatay hain(criminals)... pta nhi ye operation show hai ya fashion show ... 10 din mai kam az kam 500 to 1000 criminals to marnay chahea thay... mqm,anp,ppp wagera k siyasi karkun mai say ek bhi nhi mara ... pta nhi paint ball lay kar operation kartay hai ye log :pissed:

Very Low quality post sir!!

177 suspects detained in ongoing operation

KARACHI: Continuing operations by law enforcement agencies in various localities of the city resulted in the arrest of around 177 suspected criminals. In one instance, a policeman and a political worker were apprehended by Rangers over alleged involvement in target killing. On receiving information from intelligence agencies, the Rangers went in and arrested Sohail Ahmed while he was on duty at Garden Police Headquarters. Later, based on information provided by the arrested police official, Rangers personnel conducted a targeted raid in Ranchore Lines and apprehended an alleged target killer, named Zubair. Sources privy to the matter informed that the arrested policeman provided cover and assistance to the target killer. In a separate instance, the police rounded up 21 suspected criminals from rural Sindh. The accused were made to flee the troubled city of Karachi in order to avoid being arrested by law enforcement agencies during the current clean up drive, and were ultimately taken into custody by District Malir police from Nawabshah. Weapons and foreign currency were also recovered from their possession. The Rangers carried out targeted raids in Pathan Colony, Lyari, Landhi, Shah Faisal Town and North Nazimabad among other areas and caught 35 criminals involved in target killings and extortions. Most of the detainees are allegedly affiliated with political parties and Lyari gang war. They claim to have recovered weapons including sub machineguns and crackers from the suspects’ possession. Meanwhile, the police claim to have held 119 alleged criminals including 59 absconders, 27 under the Arms Ordinance, 14 under the Narcotics Ordinance, four robbers, three murderers and one extortionist. They recovered narcotics and 29 illicit weapons from the possession of the suspects. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom