What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just saw the interview of CM Punjab, saw the sincerity on his face and felt the guy knows what he is talking about.

I mean we have had the disastrous government by Altaf Mota Chor Bhatta Khor for so many years, and still our metro system $ucks.

Karachi is suffering from poor traffic management.

roads are like blood vessels for a city.

You choke them, and the body gets sick.

And yet since the 80s, our beatfiul city has been without serious traffic projects. Yeah there are fly overs. Granted!

But nothing that guarantees timely arrival at your destination.

So

Even though I never voted for PML-N, my hats are off to its leaders.

At least there are few who think of building infrastructure

and not just taking our hard earned money and not delivering anything.

peace

Well, this guy is like he work for 18 hours, nonstop, He needs report on each and every project running. If He didn't receive the report on time, He will screw the responsible person. Just 11 months and 2 Months to complete 27 KM Metro for Lahore. When Dengue came This guy was after every mosquito in the city, and mosquitos were worried they might become extent if same continued lol... It was not his Job, but yet He commitment to his work is remarkable.

He is the difference between anyother party and PML-N. Otherwise, all are same...

:lol::lol: @FaujHistorian i never thought you were ganja fan here

metro bus is a failed project, just piles and more piles of junk and garbage , scrap material, the money used is all garbage

and here is our reputable junior thinking to apply the same junk to karachi

the work which MQM did in musharraf's time is uncomparable

last but not the least :lol:

:lol:

what a bunch of ganwan and praised by faujhostorian :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job done by shahbaz But no sympathy with him future is with imran khan! PTI!

yeap.

Good work Shahbaz.

And yes majority of people in Karachi will again vote for altaf mota chor Bhatta khor. That is his vote bank no matter what.

And yes Jamatiays will vote for JI. That is their vote bank no matter what.

and yest the Talbi-bozos and their sympathizers will vote for JUI. That is their vote bank no matter what.

And off course on the good side, good people like you will vote for IK. That is his vote bank no matter what.

As long as we just vote based on the vote bank. politicians will remain complacent.

They will say, oh this guy is $tupid enough to continue voting for me, doesn't matter I work my @ss off for the voters or not.

Good thing is that Shahbaz has set a high standard, that we must demand from whomever is our favorite politicians.

We can say,

look we are your vote bank only if you work like Shahbaz 18 hours a day, get reports from every major project even if it is a mosquito. :)

We are your vote bank only if you set up infrastructure projects in my city / town / village.

Then it will be OK.

It will be OK to be slave of a politician, and remain his/her vote bank.

The key is not the person, or personality, but the idea of developing our beautiful country.

Peace

Karachi kay jo chor hain on ko samundar may dabo dena chaya hain. Nothing can happen there. Can you believe MQM PPP and ANP are still popular ?

I mean we have had the disastrous government by Altaf Mota Chor Bhatta Khor for so many years, and still our metro system $ucks.

And yet since the 80s, our beatfiul city has been without serious traffic projects. Yeah there are fly overs. Granted!

So

peace

ever heard about karachi mass transit system?

Jica to help KUTC rehabilitate KCR affectees on 283-acre land

the ganjas will never make anything in karachi? what did they make in karachi in theor four and a half years of governance??

what did they give to karachi??

did you even lived in karachi before MQM rebuilt the city??

NO??

you have no bloody idea so shut the hell up, you have no freaking idea who MQM transformed karachi into

MQM didnt just build bridges and underpasses, they changed the city, brought every type of new projects from water supply, to model parks, to roads and bridges, to sanitation to hospitas every thing

you ganja brothers are trying to perform just for one year, were they sleeping before??

what meg projects have ganjas give to lahore except that corruption filled rapid bus system?? did you know the steel for the rapid bus comes from their itefaaq foundaries? NO?

why didnt they built a metro instead of bus transit??

any bus system doesnt take so much expense to build a bus rapid system

zara bacha banna band kerdo aur bade ho jao zara

grow up old man, go get matured

I just saw the interview of CM Punjab, saw the sincerity on his face and felt the guy knows what he is talking about.

Karachi is suffering from poor traffic management.

roads are like blood vessels for a city.

So

peace

Sadly, Karachi is the only Mega City in the world that does not have proper public transportation system. It is the only one that relies on Chinghis. No doubt if Metro Bus gets implemented by Shahbaz in future, it will be a good step to begin with. Karachi by now should have had both Metro Bus and Metro Rail. But the question arises. Is this the right time ? Do the people deserve it, while they choose Altaf ?

Karachi kay jo chor hain on ko samundar may dabo dena chaya hain. Nothing can happen there. Can you believe MQM PPP and ANP are still popular ?

sorry to say aap ko he na dibo dya jye samunder me :lol:

Sadly, Karachi is the only Mega City in the world that does not have proper public transportation system. It is the only one that relies on Chinghis. No doubt if Metro Bus gets implemented by Shahbaz in future, it will be a good step to begin with. Karachi by now should have had both Metro Bus and Metro Rail. But the question arises. Is this the right time ? Do the people deserve it, while they choose Altaf ?

karachi faces a transport mafia, two times karachi had wonderful transport system, and luxury big buses, the pathan transport mafia has all the shots for karachi transport...(one time in naimatullah khan's period, another in mustafa kamal's period)

01-29-CNG-bus-service-B.jpg

green hino buses were bought to ply on karachi roads

karachi+green+bus.jpg

the green Scania buses were imported from holland by naimatullah khan to ply on karachi roads

sorry to say aap ko he na dibo dya jye samunder me :lol:

karachi faces a transport mafia, two times karachi had wonderful transport system, and luxury big buses, the pathan transport mafia has all the shots for karachi transport...(one time in naimatullah khan's period, another in mustafa kamal's period)

01-29-CNG-bus-service-B.jpg

green hino buses were bought to ply on karachi roads

karachi+green+bus.jpg

the green Scania buses were imported from holland by naimatullah khan to ply on karachi roads

Forget Lahore because it too far ahead,

You are not even close to Multan and Rawalpindi's transport: :rofl:

63331923.jpg

396366d1334830864-extinct-vehicles-pakistan-cng-bus.jpg

298-300x300.jpg

the ganjas will never make anything in karachi? what did they make in karachi in theor four and a half years of governance??

abe ganwar aadmi did you even lived in karachi before MQM rebuilt the city??

NO??

you have no bloody idea so shut the hell up, you have no freaking idea who MQM transformed karachi into

MQM didnt just build bridges and underpasses, they changed the city, brought every type of new projects from water supply, to model parks, to roads and bridges, to sanitation to every thing

you ganja brothers are trying to perform just for one year, were they sleeping before??

what meg projects have ganjas give to lahore except that corruption filled rapid bus system??

Don't make this thread a political delimma.. you want to know what NS gives to Karachi ok here are the list...

Shahrah-e-Faisal which every guy today used was the project initiated in NS 1990-92 tenor
Makran Bypass, which connected Karachi with Makran..
Jinnah Terminal one of the expensive project of it's time in Karachi was also build during NS government in same tenor,

And last not the least, Initially the plan approved by PML-N in 90s was including M1 (From Peshawar to Islamabad), M2 (from Islamabad to Lahore), M3(From Pindhi Bhatiyan to Multan), M4 (From Multan to Hyderabad) and M5 (From Hyderabad to Karachi).. That also 20 years ago.. But next government 1st put hurdles for PML-N government, but also most of the land in between was purchased by politicians to get some easy profit. Made this project even more expensiver.. Otherwise we would have karachi connect with Peshwar in the time when People were calling Even M2 a waste...

And You should grow up man, Your hate has gone out of your head and can't recognize what is people's welfare and what is not. Metro with it's own routes, road is can easily be convertible, for future needs, looks like you never seen future imaginations proposed by many people, if you had you would consider this Metro Project the best planned and executed Project. BTS was proposed and with that Punjab Government renovated almost all the public transports in Punjab.. and giving them "Green Buses". (Don't tell you don't know what Green Bus Means).

Last future

future-city-3d-animation-hd.jpg

future-city-stock3083.jpg

Forget Lahore because it too far ahead,

You are not even close to Multan and Rawalpindi's transport: LOL

63331923.jpg

LOL, says the ignorant guy, the transport system comprises two fundamental elements, roads and buses

as far as the road infra goes, karachi has one of the best road infra in the entire country, light years ahead of lahore and islamabad

as far as the problem of buses go, karachi already had buses imported from netherlands, those scania buses, famous in the entire world, then the lahore even dreamt of

compare this

7374499646_8c2dc6260c_b.jpg

to this

and note this thread if you dont believe your eyes

http://forum.*********************/index.php?showtopic=3248

Don't make this thread a political delimma.. you want to know what NS gives to Karachi ok here are the list...

Shahrah-e-Faisal which every guy today used was the project initiated in NS 1990-92 tenor
Makran Bypass, which connected Karachi with Makran..
Jinnah Terminal one of the expensive project of it's time in Karachi was also build during NS government in same tenor,

And last not the least, Initially the plan approved by PML-N in 90s was including M1 (From Peshawar to Islamabad), M2 (from Islamabad to Lahore), M3(From Pindhi Bhatiyan to Multan), M4 (From Multan to Hyderabad) and M5 (From Hyderabad to Karachi).. That also 20 years ago.. But next government 1st put hurdles for PML-N government, but also most of the land in between was purchased by politicians to get some easy profit. Made this project even more expensiver.. Otherwise we would have karachi connect with Peshwar in the time when People were calling Even M2 a waste...

And You should grow up man, Your hate has gone out of your head and can't recognize what is people's welfare and what is not. Metro with it's own routes, road is can easily be convertible, for future needs, looks like you never seen future imaginations proposed by many people, if you had you would consider this Metro Project the best planned and executed Project. BTS was proposed and with that Punjab Government renovated almost all the public transports in Punjab.. and giving them "Green Buses". (Don't tell you don't know what Green Bus Means).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude, jinnah terminal wasnt built by nawaz shareef, the guy is so used to take credit of every thing, every making pakistan atomic power

as for shahrah e faisal, you need to provide me the links that nawaz built that, sharah e faisal for your information doesnt even have proper drainage system, during monsoon, there is a big traffic jam in the sharah e faisal just because there is not even a proper drainage system there, and its not built on international standards

LOL, says the ignorant guy, the transport system comprises two fundamental elements, roads and buses

as far as the road infra goes, karachi has one of the best road infra in the entire country, light years ahead of lahore and islamabad

as far as the problem of buses go, karachi already had buses imported from netherlands, those scania buses, famous in the entire world, then the lahore even dreamt of

compare this

to this

This is not Lahore's but Multan's Buses, Can you post some pictures of Karachi's Buses started by your Mustafa Kamal.. So we can compare it with reality of What we have... This is what Metro Service of Lahore...

metro-bus-transit.jpg

Edit: btw I just realized, these Lahore Buses are even more beautiful then those Netherlands buses.

dude, jinnah terminal wasnt built by nawaz shareef, the guy is so used to take credit of every thing, every making pakistan atomic power

as for shahrah e faisal, you need to provide me the links that nawaz built that, sharah e faisal for your information doesnt even have proper drainage system, during monsoon, there is a big traffic jam in the sharah e faisal just because there is not even a proper drainage system there, and its not built on international standards

Still 50% Karachi is dependent today on Shahrah-e-Faisal, And even in moonsoon, water don't flow like "Mustafa Kamal's Build underpasses, who forced whole population of clifton island to run away. Deniers will never accept, atleast I have pasted enough material here.. to be available on the internet, if it is required people can use it.. You will become a looser as anyone can identify from your arguments..

did you even lived in karachi before MQM rebuilt the city??

NO??

MQM didnt just build bridges and underpasses, they changed the city, brought every type of new projects from water supply, to model parks, to roads and bridges, to sanitation to hospitas every thing

what meg projects have ganjas give to lahore except that corruption filled rapid bus system?? did you know the steel for the rapid bus comes from their itefaaq foundaries? NO?

any bus system doesnt take so much expense to build a bus rapid system

Kid I think you are too young to know that 90% of project in Karachi which Mustafa Kamal completed were actually started by Niamtullah. I have seen Nimatulla on project sites inspecting quite a few time and thats what MQM had to compete with and when Musharaf directed all the aid money to MQM to keep them happy this money was enough to compelete those project even after setting up businesses for all MQM leadership and filling up bhai saab's UK bank accounts

@darkinsky

You said this same bus company is running in Karachi: (A photoshopped image)

karachi+green+bus.jpg

Then you said this: (Which the image shows that its not in Karachi)

How much longer are you going to please yourself like this ???

P.S Don't make me post Lahore ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom