What's new

Karachi lost it again.

PTI didn’t do shit for Karachi. That’s the hard truth. Not everyone in PTI is like Imran Khan. Biggest reason for downfall of PTI in many areas of Pakistan was cuz of corrupt people part of PTI.
JI is the only party which can rule Karachi.
Ppp rigged elections so even if no one voted for them they’d still find a way to claim victory.

Fyq60YnaAAE59zY.jpeg

PTI didn’t do shit for Karachi. That’s the hard truth. Not everyone in PTI is like Imran Khan. Biggest reason for downfall of PTI in many areas of Pakistan was cuz of corrupt people part of PTI.
Ppp rigged elections so even if no one voted for them they’d still find a way to claim victory.
Cut the crap i am living in karachi and they have done enough from roada to ground and thy were not in govt in karachi.

What ppp has done? no water distribution just make roads and not making any area roads that after 15 years od ruling and bilawal complaining that he cant get water to shahbaz

Sindhis(proud of their heritage not sure what that means)
Explained in below link:

I will congratulate Mutaza Wahab for getting appointed as the head-Dako of Karachi. I know his whole tenure will be nothing but loot. He will lead uprooting of Pathans and Urdu speakers from Karachi. Karachi based jobs will again be given to every one but Karachi walas.

I have nothing to say. May Allah return the same favor to ppp and their supporters.
اب کراچی میں کچھ ترقیاتی کام ہوں گے۔
نوٹ- یہ نوٹ بلیک میلر گینگ کی طرف سے بھیجا گیا ہے

Karachi is divided
A good chunk still supports PPPP and useless JI WITH no federal clout
Let's suppose, I make 5 districts from your family. Each district votes for PPP. How many districts voted for PPP? it's 5. PPP won in "all" 5 districts.

That's precisely what PPP did to Karachi. They created new districts, and now they won.

You are free to blame Karachi walas, but I wonder if the same happens to Multan what will you do then?

You still blaming Karachiites?

While it is establishment and PPP alliance that you should be blaming

Voting PTI or anyone else won't change anything till this alliance exists

Sure, the estab has it's part in this and everything going on, but you cannot disagree that the people of this country are apathetic to the situation.

Sahi hai bhai phir khush raho isi haal main. Suit yourself.

Don't know if Karachi lost, it had no winning going for it since the capital moved to Islamabad. But the Sepoys and their A team manager/coach Zardari are on the winning side for sure.

I will congratulate Mutaza Wahab for getting appointed as the head-Dako of Karachi. I know his whole tenure will be nothing but loot. He will lead uprooting of Pathans and Urdu speakers from Karachi. Karachi based jobs will again be given to every one but Karachi walas.

I have nothing to say. May Allah return the same favor to ppp and their supporters.

MASHALLAH MASHALLAH 8-) 8-) 8-) Jiyeee bhutttooooooo ..!!!!

جو سلوک پچھلے 14 مہینوں سے پی ٹی ائی والوں کے ساتھ ہورہا تھا آج وہی #جماعت__اسلامی کے ساتھ بھی شروع ہوا

You do know how the system of government works in Pakistan right?

Anyways, this was a trailer of what is going to happen in the next general elections

All hail Billo the PM

You do know how the system of government works in Pakistan right?

Anyways, this was a trailer of what is going to happen in the next general elections

All hail Billo the PM
I predicted bilawal as PM last year
Seems general bajwa and Asim munir sahab have chosen the right person to lead the country

I am not blaming Karachi people
I am just saying they voted for JI, PPPP and PTI
Sir I have dozens of friends from Karachi
Half of them support PPPP.

go watch you tube videos there plenty of surveys available

Tujhai main lalukhet main chor doon tu wahan sai nazimabad bhi nahi ja sakta

Aur mujhai bata raha k merai shehar k log kis ko vote daitai hain??

Back
Top Bottom