What's new

Karachi ke authority bhi PPP, PMLN ke paas aur galiyan bhi MQM ko, Karachi must be a province

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

due to the incompetence of PMLN in the federal (they control rangers) and the PPP in the provincial assembly(they control Sind police) , karachi operation is failing, crime rate is increasing but still PPP and PMLN are blaming MQM (has a governor who has little to no authority unlike CM and few MNAs and MPAs who also have no local bodies/law enforcement authority) for their mess

i think if they gonna blame MQM for the karachi mess while they continue to control karachi themselves, it is much better that they should make Karachi a separate province and all the authority is under control of some party who gets mandate from Karachi

you shouldnt have opened this thread, just in MQM has joined PPP Sindh govt....

Sindh kay awam kay waseeh tar mufaad mien, mutahida qoomi movement nay sindh hakumat mien shamoliyat ka faisla kiya hai.. Farooq sattar :lol: :omghaha:

We need new smaller provinces but the butt hurt feudals will not like that. This is why when anyone who speaks out for new provinces they start accusing them of being traitors.

Sindh kay awam kay waseeh tar mufaad mien, mutahida qoomi movement nay sindh hakumat mien shamoliyat ka faisla kiya hai.. Farooq sattar :lol: :omghaha:
Haha what a joke :omghaha:

can you show me farooq sattar's statement?

btw don't divert the topic, start a new thread, u guys have a way to derail and destroy the threads

you know brother , humare sare politician awaan ke wasi tar mfaad mai hi faisle krte hai , jabhi mulk ka yeh haal hai...
not surprised by this statement but the leader on your avatar pic is also a clown from Pakistan National Circus .
P.S I am not a MQM supporter or any party , I just like Mushi

Back
Top Bottom