What's new

Karachi Flooded | News & Discussion

Yet Karachites gave him 14 MNAs. How many seats Lahoris gave him, the place he is from?

Lahore is politically much more mature in traditional politics than middle class stricken Karachi.

He vacated his seat in Karachi i believe as well.

This cosmetic statements from Islamabad are a matter of routine for Karachites.

Lahore is politically much more mature in traditional politics than middle class stricken Karachi.

He vacated his seat in Karachi i believe as well.

This cosmetic statements from Islamabad are a matter of routine for Karachites.

yes, the "takht-e-Lahore" , very mature politics over decades!

No one can beat the KP when it comes to political maturity.

Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has announced holiday in the province on Friday after heavy rains lashed several cities including Karachi, a statement from the CM House said Thursday.

The statement said all the government and semi-government departments and private organisations would remain closed tomorrow.

However, departments providing essential services including local bodies, health, water board, Provincial Disaster Management Authority and revenue would continue to serve the people.

Last edited:
yes, the "takht-e-Lahore" , very mature politics over decades!

No one can beat the KP when it comes to political maturity.

That is propaganda.

Voting differently everytime does not indicate political maturity. That is mere betting which is quite rampant in KPK. Its cultural i guess over there.

Political maturity is defined by progressive lawmaking and stable economic model. Both are lacking in severity in KPK. The province has failed to regulate basic affairs like trade and commerce.

The topic is about Karachi and the masses suffering from populism.

Karachites ought not forget who the real criminals really are!!! It is the ppp-maggots who have held Karachi hostage. If anything the people of Karachi should burn down bilawal house. Venting anger at Imran Khan does not benefit you. Rather working with Imran Khan would benefit you. My family members live in Karachi so I know their plight and I know who the real traitors are.

People of Karachi, remember that Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is Al-Akbar. Remember that those who are traitors to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah will be punished with a horrifying punishment. Stand together, fight against these b@$tard-ppp and block them in every aspect of life. Boycott them every step of the way. Show your disgust for these ppp-maggots openly and be patient, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah helps those who fight to preserve their Imaan.

@Clutch @El Sidd @Taimoor Khan @Chagai-I@Nasr @mikkix@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Horus @WebMaster @Moonlightp @AgNoStiC MuSliM
You people will mostly likely despise me for this but honestly Im tired of this lahore vs karachi bs...all i hear is lahore karachi quetta peshawar needs this and that but nobody talks about us villagers, we are also part of this country (60+%) and have no representation because all these leaders are shehri babus who have never lived or visited a village their whole life. Plus i see many sheri babus making fun of us on PDF and mods dont seem to stop them, im pretty sure if i ever insulted any of the above mentioned cities then I'd be banned instantly. I remember few years back Lahore got 58% of development budget and rest of the Punjab wasn't even mentioned.
Rural population has No colleges or universities for education, no electricity or extremely expensive which labourers cannot afford( i personally know some people who decided to disconnect their electricity meter after they recieved a bill they could not pay in Summer when its around 40-50 degrees temperature here), no clean water for drinking leave aside water for crops, no roads, and the biggest problem of all is lack of medical facilities.
Im not saying that you people shouldn't complain but the truth is that all Pakistanis face the same problems and the root cause is corruption and mismanagement.

That is propaganda.

Voting differently everytime does not indicate political maturity. That is mere betting which is quite rampant in KPK. Its cultural i guess over there.

Political maturity is defined by progressive lawmaking and stable economic model. Both are lacking in severity in KPK. The province has failed to regulate basic affairs like trade and commerce.

The topic is about Karachi and the masses suffering from populism.

This takht-e-Lahore supported from Lahore over period spanning decades have screwed up Pakistan.

Karachi was in siege all these decades over gun point and when it was lifted they voted the change. While Lahore still cant let go "takt-e-lahore" politics. Where is the maturity here?

YOU HAD ABANDONED KARACHI, MR. PM.
THEY WILL JUST DIE OFF.
GENERAL BAJWA, IF YOU HAVE EYES, LOOK, BASES AND CANTONMENTS OF KARACHI WONT BE SPARED BY THIS DISASTER.
KARACHI LOST IS PAKISTAN LOST. $60 BILLION CPEC INVESTMENT WONT BE ENOUGH TO RECOVER LOSSES AS KARACHI IS LET DROWNED BECAUSE OF YEARS OF NEGLECT AND AMASSING MONEY IN BAHRIA TOWNS AND DHA's.

God save Karachi.

KARACHI: While expressing concerns over torrential rains in Karachi and other parts of Sindh, Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday said that the federal government will not leave the people of Karachi alone in this difficult situation.

As per details, PM Imran Khan telephoned Sindh Governor Imran Ismail and expressed concern over the recent rains in the metropolis that has disturbed the normal life.

The premier ordered Imran Ismail to speed up relief efforts in rain-hit areas of the city and moved stranded people to safety. He also directed to provide food to people affected by torrential rains.

“Federal government will not leave people of Karachi alone,” said PM Imran and added that he was fully aware of the problems being faced by people of Karachi and monitoring the situation.

Later, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail, in a Tweet, has said Prime Minister Imran Khan is monitoring the situation that has arisen in Karachi due to the torrential rains.

“Briefed PM Imran Khan over Sindh rain situation, Karachi needs special attention. This is unusual and abnormal rain situation which requires an emergency response. PM is monitoring the situation and assured to take any action required,” tweeted Ismail.

It is pertinent to mention here that heavy monsoon rains battered large swathes of the metropolis on Thursday, inundating major roads and low-lying areas and causing severe traffic jams on several major arteries of the city.

Commuters waded through knee-deep waters, chest-deep in some areas, as vehicles were submerged with torrential rains adding to traffic woes. Power outages were also witnessed in many areas as K-Electric’s feeders tripped, suspending power supply.

Knee-deep rainwater also gathered at Saddar, M.A. Jinnah Road and Tibet Centre, Sohrab Goth, Shara-e-Faisal, Malir and Landhi, Safoora Chowrangi, NIPA Chowrangi, Hassan Square and People’s Chowrangi.

https://arynews.tv/en/will-not-leave-karachi-alone-pm-orders-speeding-up-relief-work
If PM Imran Khan sencearlly want to do some thing good for this City so plese kindlly kickout this ppp manes from this City it destroy the whole Karachi City...:cry:

Last edited:
1598564958111.png

Back
Top Bottom