What's new

Karachi Flooded | News & Discussion

ISLAMABAD, Aug 29 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday said federal government along with the Sindh government was moving to immediately act and resolve three major problems of Karachi.

These included cleaning of the nullahs once and for all, dealing with encroachments impeding water channels; devising a permanent solution to the solid waste disposal and sewerage problems, and resolving the critical issue of water supply to the citizens of Karachi, the prime minister announced using his twitter handle.

In a series of tweets, the prime minister said whole nation felt the pain of Karachi residents were going through.

“However, out of this devastation & suffering there is now a positive development as my govt, along with the Sindh govt, is moving to immediately act & resolve 3 major problems of Karachi,” he posted.

Thank You Karachi for bringing two ideologically similar parties in PTI and PPP together.

i think no one is ready to take blame for karachi poor situation as situation is so worst that pti knows they cannot fix it easily if given control of karachi,also it is beyond capability of pti to fix such situation

ISLAMABAD, Aug 29 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday said federal government along with the Sindh government was moving to immediately act and resolve three major problems of Karachi.

These included cleaning of the nullahs once and for all, dealing with encroachments impeding water channels; devising a permanent solution to the solid waste disposal and sewerage problems, and resolving the critical issue of water supply to the citizens of Karachi, the prime minister announced using his twitter handle.

In a series of tweets, the prime minister said whole nation felt the pain of Karachi residents were going through.

“However, out of this devastation & suffering there is now a positive development as my govt, along with the Sindh govt, is moving to immediately act & resolve 3 major problems of Karachi,” he posted.

Bilawal should roll his sleeves and clean the sewers. A leader must lead by example.

Both playing cham cham for sure to resolve karachities issue.

Neither of those idiots will last a day living in Karachi. I and other Karachites are always shocked at how developed the rest of Pakistan is, even small towns. Establishment allows this shit to happen and is surprised when MQM type people come. 0 effort to counter separatists, develop, or anything.

Back
Top Bottom