What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

Another sad day for Pakistan.

They said world changed after 9/11. 7/7 and 26/11 bring response from every country.
Why Pakistan has to have its 9/11s and 7/7s every now and then?

We all know who is the beneficiary here, and which head of evil is trying very hard to divide Pakistan on ethnic, linguistic lines.

Ismaili community main base is Gilgit Baltistan. This incident of Karachi will bring huge impact on GB. Mark my word, may be tomorrow, you may see violent protests there, may be a curfew too.
Who has been suffering from diarrhea ever since China announced CPEC?

One not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the culprit behind masks of TTP and BLA.
My demand as a common citizen of Pakistan is for solid action, atleast an action which make World to think that we are serious and we damn mean it.
We are ready to face any consequences, we are ill and tired of burying our loved once. For God sake, once and for all decide it.

MQM has killed its own people to gain sympathy Mr and after killing their own workers they are the first one to reach funeral you really don't have any idea about MQM reality.

Your molvies have slaughtered people in millions across the world not recent times but their history is full of such atrocities .. so save your crap about MQM , !

whatever is the case Zarvan but outright blaming MQM or anyone else is not justified neither right. Let the investigation begin. You are clubbing MQM without a proof.
I am not blaming MQM I know this time it was TTP but those who opened fire are low level workers even if they are caught it would not be of much use as long as Mullah Radio and other main TTP leaders are alive. I am saying is that entire leadership of terrorists weather TTP or BLA or MQM should be finished for ever.

Your molvies have slaughtered people in millions across the world not recent times but their history is full of such atrocities .. so save your crap about MQM , !
MQM has done same MQM has done thousands of murders just like TTP dogs or BLA dogs have done. All three have to be hunted down and their entire leadership

Go thru the entire thread and read every post by Indians, This is absolutely wrong to make such a blanket statement on we Indians here, and not expected from a member as senior as you......

I agree there are trolls and troll in every thread.... but they are very few...... Every sane Indian will stand with Pakistan and it citizens on a terrorist attack like this, where innocent civilians have lost their life.......

I went through it and out of 100 , 99% posts of Indians here are all aimed at spreading shit notion please go through the entire thread and read for yourself .

MQM has killed its own people to gain sympathy Mr and after killing their own workers they are the first one to reach funeral you really don't have any idea about MQM reality.
People like you are the reason why they don't take Pakistani nationalists seriously, and I'm a Pakistani nationalist too

Its a shame yourre just bashing the mqm every time, you dont even live here, I already mentioned that this area is dominated by Afghans, process that in your head

I am pti supporter but its hilarious when people who don't even live in Karachi are trying to act like experts

17 females and 46 males amongst the martyres of the Safoora carnage.

Did anyone survive? How long they were shooting? it must have taken some time to shoot 63 people dead with 9 mm.

MQM has done same MQM has done thousands of murders just like TTP dogs or BLA dogs have done. All three have to be hunted down and their entire leadership
Mqm is a fascist party but this attack was done by religious fundamentalist, most likely Afghanis cause this was in an afghhani area.

I support an operation against the mqm but also these ghettoes, if this was in Punjab then you would have called for Afghanis to leave but in Karachi you want to keep afghanis

People like you are the reason why they don't take Pakistani nationalists seriously, and I'm a Pakistani nationalist too

Its a shame yourre just bashing the mqm every time, you dont even live here, I already mentioned that this area is dominated by Afghans, process that in your head

I am pti supporter but its hilarious when people who don't even live in Karachi are trying to act like experts
Mr you go and learn facts MQM has killed thousands even in they are found involved in sectarian killings yes this time its TTP but next time it can be MQM or BLA and it would keep happening until we go after main leaders weather of TTP or BLA or MQM, all of their main leaders have to be finished for peace in Pakistan.

Mqm is a fascist party but this attack was done by religious fundamentalist, most likely Afghanis cause this was in an afghhani area.

I support an operation against the mqm but also these ghettoes, if this was in Punjab then you would have called for Afghanis to leave but in Karachi you want to keep afghanis
I know and we have to hunt down TTP leadership I am saying this for long lets go for Hot pursuit but BLA and MQM are also involved in mass murders and on orders of leaders so leaders of TTP and MQM and BLA all have to be taken out I am no just talking related to this case I am talking about over all situation

I went through it and out of 100 , 99% posts of Indians here are all aimed at spreading shit notion please go through the entire thread and read for yourself .

Did you read about your country men wanting to do two such attacks in Mumbai as a response? Or about the guy equating this to women travelling on buses in Delhi? And we Indians are spreading shit? Such superior judgement skills!

I am not blaming MQM I know this time it was TTP but those who opened fire are low level workers even if they are caught it would not be of much use as long as Mullah Radio and other main TTP leaders are alive. I am saying is that entire leadership of terrorists weather TTP or BLA or MQM should be finished for ever.

other political parties also have links directly or indirectly so how about finishing those as well ? why single out MQM?

anyway zarvan lets keep political differences aside and do not bring MQM in here save that for political issues not terrorism

Back
Top Bottom