What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

hence wajib-e-qatal for many in pakistan and PDF!

This may help you understand

CE32xOpWoAAz_9H.jpg

140+ responses is not less, especially for an attack on a minority communitu in a very low profile neighborhood.

High profile locations would evoke more responses
If "minority" is really the reason. That is worrying.

I feel like if incident of such magnitude had happened in Punjab, this thread would have 1000 posts by now (in 4 hours after incident). Not many Pakistani are active on it.

I may be wrong? but that is the impression I get in comparison to the response I saw to other attacks (school, airport).

We can understand you Indians as always are trying to find space at the cost of such tragedies in Pakistan to spread hate but mind you we Pakistanis might had been having ethnic differences but we are united in grief and difficulties.

And for your information school attack was in KPK not Punjab but the entire Pakistan including Punjab was united against these terrorists similar is the case with this incident.

not civilians.. the killers are killing shias .. which as per their ideology are kafirs or even worse false worshippers. yuo will find tons of patrons of these killers in PDF.
Just keep your eyes open in ME threads.
Peshawar school attack. Were the victms shias?

R.I.P Brothers and Sisters :(

inna lillahi wa"Inna ilaihi Raji'oon

how many suicide attacks, mass murders by shias in last 10 years?
Not in Pakistan but in ME yes. Now do not convert this thread into Sunni vs Shia thread. Thank you.

He predicted this 12 hours ago and it happens by the way no peace can come until leadership of TTP and BLA and MQM are not finished entirely and also corrupt mafias like PPP and ANP and others are taken care of
dude I hate the MQM, but your conspiracy theories are just dumb, i don't think you even live here in Karachi; this was clearly an attack by the Taliban or other fanatics; MQM has a lot of Ismailis, they get the Ismaili vote eveytime in Karachi.

I think people living in Punjab need to learn a little about Karachi demographics, the safoora goth area is dominated by Afghan refugees, non-Afghans don't go there that much.

So it makes more sense to evict Afghans from KHI and clean up the Afghan ghettoes

not civilians.. the killers are killing shias .. which as per their ideology are kafirs or even worse false worshippers. yuo will find tons of patrons of these killers in PDF.
Just keep your eyes open in ME threads.

. Nobody on PDF advocates this nonsense. You Indians are trying to cash the human tragedy just like you Indians tried in Nepal.

and FYI shias are Muslims not kaffir.

Shoooo

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Jungo

Last edited by a moderator:
If "minority" is really the reason. That is worrying.
it's a natural response from the majority; Americans care less about attacks on Blacks but the moment whites get attacked it becomes news, same in India where Muslims or Dalits killed doesn't make the news, but when rich Hindus get killed hotels it's all over the news

Back
Top Bottom