What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

He predicted this 12 hours ago and it happens by the way no peace can come until leadership of TTP and BLA and MQM are not finished entirely and also corrupt mafias like PPP and ANP and others are taken care of

You are so shameless. Using this attack to push own political grievances when it is obvious this is a security lapse by the security forces who are doing press conferences like some rambo wannabes, this attack exposes they've done absolutely nothing against TTP and religious terrorists.

@Zarvan ur brother here!
RAW is funding TTP and BLA and MQM and until Pakistan eliminates entire leadership of TTP and BLA and MQM operations will not give results and after finishing their leadership here we need to take war in India.

We can understand you Indians as always are trying to find space at the cost of such tragedies in Pakistan to spread hate but mind you we Pakistanis might had been having ethnic differences but we are united in grief and difficulties.

And for your information school attack was in KPK not Punjab but the entire Pakistan including Punjab was united against these terrorists similar is the case with this incident.
I am not a politician or celebrity. I am even no one on this forum. Does my post has any significance?

I was just trying to know the reason. Because I have seen responses to other attacks on same forum. I or any Indian do not get anything if Human lives are lost. Those people were not Hafeez Saeed and his gang that we would be happy. There may be a silly question and not appropriate but there is nothing more to that.

karachi-terror-attack1.jpg

You are so shameless. Using this attack to push own political grievances when it is obvious this is a security lapse by the security forces who are doing press conferences like some rambo wannabes, this attack exposes they've done absolutely nothing against TTP and religious terrorists.
Security lapse can happen unfortunate and specially in a country where entire party is being funded by the biggest enemy. You need to stop defending terrorist Mafia MQM they along with BLA and TTP are RAW pet dogs which have to be hunted down every where.

This all because of "Holier than Thou".. "My believe is only true Belief"

There is only one solution
"Ekam Sat, Viprah Bahudha Vadanti" -- Means "There is only one truth, only men describe it in different ways"

,@Topic: Many ppl are blaming MQM, MQM can e thug, goons but they are not terrorists. MQM is most secular party in Pakistan..

dude I hate the MQM, but your conspiracy theories are just dumb, i don't think you even live here in Karachi; this was clearly an attack by the Taliban or other fanatics; MQM has a lot of Ismailis, they get the Ismaili vote eveytime in Karachi.

I think people living in Punjab need to learn a little about Karachi demographics, the safoora goth area is dominated by Afghan refugees, non-Afghans don't go there that much.

So it makes more sense to evict Afghans from KHI and clean up the Afghan ghettoes
MQM has killed its own people to gain sympathy Mr and after killing their own workers they are the first one to reach funeral you really don't have any idea about MQM reality.

I am not a politician or celebrity. I am even no one on this forum. Does my post has any significance?

I was just trying to know the reason. Because I have seen responses to other attacks on same forum. I or any Indian do not get anything if Human lives are lost. Those people were not Hafeez Saeed and his gang that we would be happy. There may be a silly question and not appropriate but there is nothing more to that.

There had been worst attacks in KPK my province where unimaginable number of people die in some gravest attacks but we dint see massive postings in those threads that does not mean that we care less but it means due to massive terrorist attacks in Pakistan more than the entire world perhaps, our society has become insensitive

CE4GNawVAAAGg0E.jpg

CE4GPPxUgAAzuRO.jpg

17 females and 46 males amongst the martyres of the Safoora carnage.

We can understand you Indians as always are trying to find space at the cost of such tragedies in Pakistan to spread hate but mind you we Pakistanis might had been having ethnic differences but we are united in grief and difficulties.

And for your information school attack was in KPK not Punjab but the entire Pakistan including Punjab was united against these terrorists similar is the case with this incident.

Go thru the entire thread and read every post by Indians, This is absolutely wrong to make such a blanket statement on we Indians here, and not expected from a member as senior as you......

I agree there are trolls and troll in every thread.... but they are very few...... Every sane Indian will stand with Pakistan and it citizens on a terrorist attack like this, where innocent civilians have lost their life.......

MQM has killed its own people to gain sympathy Mr and after killing their own workers they are the first one to reach funeral you really don't have any idea about MQM reality.

whatever is the case Zarvan but outright blaming MQM or anyone else is not justified neither right. Let the investigation begin. You are clubbing MQM without a proof.

Back
Top Bottom