What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

CE4Ff_zUMAA9ei1.jpg
It is time for the Sindh government to go and the imposition of Governor raj or emergency in the province. Blaming TTP or MQM or even Sunni Tahreek for this incident will be simplistic. I think many members have ignored a very effective operation carried out by the Police and Rangers in interior Sindh against the Dacoits. It is on the record that these dacoits are on the payroll of the feudals of interior Sindh and an operation against these dacoits was actually an operation against the feudals. Meanwhile, high level investigations are going on against Zardai and his cronies who are alleged to be involved in smuggling millions of dollar to Dubai via launches and, well, model Ayan's case is in the knowledge of most posters. There are multiple players in Karachi who want to see the ongoing operation failed. There is afterall a reason why the COAS is visiting Karachi so frequently and after this incident too, COAS flew to Karachi though it should be the interior Minister Ch. Nisar who appear to be good for nothing these days except vomiting a few useless statements.

Did you read about your country men wanting to do two such attacks in Mumbai as a response? Or about the guy equating this to women travelling on buses in Delhi? And we Indians are spreading shit? Such superior judgement skills!

why on earth i would be banking on such nut heads? this is not the first attack of such kind so why would be India targeted? India had directly nothing to do with this.

Its time we as a nation take a step ahead and stop police from tail gating VIP and make them protect civilians.

Pakistani security forces got to be the MOST INCOMPETENT in the WORLD... Only in Pakistan could terrorists Kill people and flee from the scene on the spot...
Will you plz STFU we have seen your comment earlier so you dont need to copy paste it. Is it attention that's all you want ok you have got one. now take your medicine and go to sleep and if you think that you are so damn COMPETENT than why dont you join security forces instead of trolling over PDF.

Agha Khan to stop his investments in Pakistan?
Or 46 billion dragon investment at stake?
Before helicopter, now this.

Mr you go and learn facts MQM has killed thousands even in they are found involved in sectarian killings yes this time its TTP but next time it can be MQM or BLA and it would keep happening until we go after main leaders weather of TTP or BLA or MQM, all of their main leaders have to be finished for peace in Pakistan.

I know and we have to hunt down TTP leadership I am saying this for long lets go for Hot pursuit but BLA and MQM are also involved in mass murders and on orders of leaders so leaders of TTP and MQM and BLA all have to be taken out I am no just talking related to this case I am talking about over all situation
Read what I wrote, I don't like mqm and known their fascists but its funny how you don't mention Afghan refugees, it actually goes to show that some people in Punjab hate muhajirs so much that they prefer anti Pakistan Afghanis over them, tsk tsk........get your priorities straight

Agha Khan to stop his investments in Pakistan?
Or 46 billion dragon investment at stake?
Before helicopter, now this.

How many times we have to tell you bharatis that chopper was an accident. If because of low intellect and IQ you rats can understand difference between a terror incident and accident then go join your primary school again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The good, the bad and the Kafir

How many times we have to tell you bharatis chutyas that chopper was an accident. If because of low intellect and IQ you rats can understand difference between a terror incident and accident then go join your primary school again.

You also said, we did not do Kargil, we dont have Osama & all that shik combined.

other political parties also have links directly or indirectly so how about finishing those as well ? why single out MQM?

anyway zarvan lets keep political differences aside and do not bring MQM in here save that for political issues not terrorism
MQM main leaders have sent target killers to kill people not just 1 or two thousands have been killed by MQM target killers more than 1000 target killers of MQM are caught by Rangers and there are several more. Other parties don't fight in other part of Pakistan what happens in Karachi one thing MQM because of that other parties also developed militant wings in Karachi I hate most of them yes most are corrupt and should be thrown Jail for that but MQM is also involved in mass murders just like TTP and BLA are and all these groups should be eliminated and eliminated with their entire leadership

One thing to note is very important at least for me. Did the driver of bus survive this attack?

If he is alive then I think there is a lead to solve who is behind this heinous attack. I fail to understand how a driver of a big bus can stop this bus for motorcycles in a city where almost every killing and crime is carried out on bikes.

Back
Top Bottom