What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

You can try to break massive networks of terrorists, kill heads

But two unidentified men on the back of motor cycles is a continuing threat that will go on beyond the destruction of these groups

RIP

As far as I know It is people of the country that choose and elect establishment, change yourself and select good leaders things will automatically change.

No one is elected in Pakistan.

Inna Lillah hi wa inna Ilahi Rajion, :-(

These sort of terrorist attack by indian trained TTP or MQM target killers are going to intensify in the coming days. These ba$tards will go after any soft target, school kids, civilans in hospitals, buses, offices etc.

But IA at the end we are going to f* them all!

Go to hell, TTP, target killers and your f* backers from the Eastern border!
yes yes ! more bile please!

Our leaders are having a lunch "zuhurana" right now while 44 are dead. Army chief going to Karachi in a hurry. He cut short his visit of Sirilanka.

We can see a considerable influence of ISIS in there.Did some factions in TTP pledged their support to ISIS ?
The whole TTP did.

I feel like if incident of such magnitude had happened in Punjab, this thread would have 1000 posts by now (in 4 hours after incident). Not many Pakistani are active on it.

I may be wrong? but that is the impression I get in comparison to the response I saw to other attacks (school, airport).
I live in Karachi, stop flaming the ethnic card, it's been all over the news here

IT may be getting less coverage because the victims belonged to a minority sect

I live in Karachi, stop flaming the ethnic card, it's been all over the news here

IT may be getting less coverage because the victims belonged to a minority sect
I can not flame any card. I am just pointing to very less response on this thread.

I can not flame any card. I am just pointing to very less response on this thread.
140+ responses is not less, especially for an attack on a minority communitu in a very low profile neighborhood.

High profile locations would evoke more responses

This is office time and not every one is online at this time. Most of Pakistanis log in at evening or night.

He predicted this 12 hours ago and it happens by the way no peace can come until leadership of TTP and BLA and MQM are not finished entirely and also corrupt mafias like PPP and ANP and others are taken care of

not civilians.. the killers are killing shias .. which as per their ideology are kafirs or even worse false worshippers. yuo will find tons of patrons of these killers in PDF.
Just keep your eyes open in ME threads.
There are Shias that don't consider Ismailis as Muslims or shias because they follow the Aga Khan

*day before yesterday army leadership talks about RAW
*yesterday an important official from scotland yard was handed over 'important evidence' .
*today Karachi bleeds and burns ... I am thinking something are u ??
By the way TTP claims are jokes now they also wanted to claim responsibility for the Helicopter crash in Naltar which was an accident. TTP is in disarray and fast becoming irrelevant. This new attack was delibrately done to distract the ongoing operations in Karachi and save the RAW assets who openly seek help from RAW.
@Zarvan ur brother here!

Back
Top Bottom