What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

hahaha,

PTI supporters call me Nora, and u started call me, PTIer.
Secondly after Saulat Mirza, whole lot of target killers bread by MQM, is in anger, they showed their power today.

Ismaili Shia are well respected by all Pakistanis except for Sunni sectarians and Taliban Khan's buddies TTP. Noonies are also on the same page with anti Shia militant groups.

Soo after this are we going to have amasive large scale clean up op in karachi

The best time for Pakistan Intell to start similar Ops... and destabilize the entire region especially INDIA! 1 terrorist activity in Karachi - in return 2 similar activities in Mumbai!!! Everyone know India is directly involve in this.. recently RAW created another wing to halt Pak-China corridor.. Pakistan should start the same.... enough is enough!

Pakistan Government first shutdown POLICE in KArachi.. what is the purpose of POLICE ???? What is the purpose of internal security orgs ??? they are completely failed to do anything and busy in protecting assholes sitting in the governments ACROSS PAKISTAN!

What are you talking about? Mumbai? You have no shame?

Ismaili Shia are well respected by all Pakistanis except for Sunni sectarians and Taliban Khan's buddies TTP. Noonies are also on the same page with anti Shia militant groups.

Brother,

read news papers daily, in which hundred of target killers accepted that MQM ordered them to kill sunai and shia's.

came out from heaven and try to live in reality!

11068271_878422745563290_6339248671059820899_n.jpg

11261847_878423068896591_5742161945789276772_n.jpg

The unlucky bus

As usual blame would be put on MQM, while TTP as usual would be dying to accept the responsibility...Let see what happens first!
P.s which international cricket nation was coming to Pakistan?
yup you gave the answer well to me there are two possibilities either to change the direction of Karachi operation or to tell the worlds That Pakistan is still not safe for cricket or yes may be both. Oh man its the time when we just started thinking than every thing is now going to be fine in next few weeks and now this shit. Who ever did this we have to get to them and no need of courts just shoot to kill on sight. Those bastards dont deserve even a minute more of their miserable lives. :angry::mad:

Last edited:
Another attack :o:, whenever I started to think that Pakistan in stabilizing something terrible happens. Only god knows when all this shit will end.

Brother,

read news papers daily, in which hundred of target killers accepted that MQM ordered them to kill sunai and shia's.

came out from heaven and try to live in reality!

Open another thread where you can score political brownie points, stop derailing this thread with your dribble. You are disrespecting the victims here.

Well, country like Pakistan where police only work is to protect/convey VIP, all these killing can not be stopped within a day/month/year.. I guess it would take at least 3-5 or in-case of no-police reform immediately 7-10 years to finally stop all this mess inside Pakistan..
Meanwhile
1) MQM ask to postpone/defer/short the E-corridor meeting
2) Saniha Safora Chowrangi Pr MQM Ka Kal Youme Soug Ka Elaan, MQM Ka Kal Karobar,Transports Or Schools Band Rakhne Ki Appeal.

I wounder what would aforesaid request would achieve?

3) COAS to reach Karachi shortly!

Another attack :o:, whenever I started to think that Pakistan in stabilizing something terrible happens. Only god knows when all this shit will end.

When our establishment allows politicians to use sectarion outfits during elections, when our establishment tolerates people like laal burqa molvi, when our establishment releases sectarion terrorists when they threaten to kill more shias, these things will never stop.

Last edited:
That's not the permanent solution sir, i mean that's like the Indian government asking females to avoid travel on Delhi buses. Considering the Karachi situation, it's a security failure and law agencies should be held responsible.

Yes sir females travelling on bus in Delhi is the same as 40 people getting shot while travelling on a bus in Karachi.

When our establishment allows politicians to use sectarion outfits during mullahs, when our establishment tolerates people like laal burqa molvi, when our establishment releases sectarion terrorists when they threaten to kill more shias, these things will never stop.

As far as I know It is people of the country that choose and elect establishment, change yourself and select good leaders things will automatically change.

Back
Top Bottom