What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

This is so sad . RIP to the dead . These TTP bastard are doing what they have been doing killing innocent women , children and trying to instigate sectarian violence . Like it or not our Ismaili community is very peaceful and any attempt to instigate hatred within them will never work . May god give strength to the families who have suffered from this horrific incident .
Time to completely take out these bastards , at any cost . We can't take this anymore . RIP

and here is snake in your backyard kid!

View attachment 220955

Snakes? They are our own people, misguided, an internal threat. We do have a multipronged approach to deal with them. Sure, they are usually a pain in the *** but on the long run they will diminish.

However, TTP works with the ISI just like OBL and all the other nut jobs who roam free in your nation. You only have to looks at your uniformed jihadis for the mess in your country.

Communities like Ismaelis, Hazaras etc should avoid travelling in a single bus. This is not first incident of it's type. People should have learnt lessons from previous attacks. A community which is target of terror organizations, it's members travelling in a single bus is just like a bus with a big bullseye painted on it.
That's not the permanent solution sir, i mean that's like the Indian government asking females to avoid travel on Delhi buses. Considering the Karachi situation, it's a security failure and law agencies should be held responsible.

TTP also claimed shooting down a heli a couple of days ago. They are fckng liars and bastards by the way.

They may very well be lying. But this most certainly is a sectarian killing. If not TTP, then some other Sunni extremist organization.

MQM may very well be engaged in target killing of opponents, but this is not how they operate.

But this one is definitely TTP. There is no doubt about that. The modus operandi of this incident clearly shows that it is TTP scums that are behind this attack. No need to pin every other thing on MQM.

Bro please read my post#75. I have not named anyone except TTP.

If this is TTP then what I said about dissolving this current incompetent provincial government should be our priority, it failed to provide security to its citizens and our agencies need to rethink and re track all traces of sleeping cells of TTP.

similarly like any birth in India - ISI zemedar hey
Its time to end TTP and MQM and BLA leadership other wise no operation will bring peace either in Karachi or any where else

Bro please read my post#75. I have not named anyone except TTP.

If this is TTP then what I said about dissolving this current incompetent provincial government should be our priority, it failed to provide security to its citizens and our agencies need to rethink and re track all traces of sleeping cells of TTP.

Sindh govt is sh!t. And it was clear even before this incident. It is about time to take action against Sindh govt and throw them out.

They are our Brothers... Bihari-Muhazir bhai bhai...

On Serious note : Was just pointing out the fallacy in arguments of the people blaming MQM. Any such stunt by MQM ( which is already struggling due to operation ) will be suicidal.
No its the investigation that has to reveal this. And u could joke at this time.

------------

Whenever such attack, community sect specific one happens, i never get who exactly does the intelligence job for attackers.

Good blame others.

These are Sunni terrorist killing Shia.

You should know pakistan is a majority sunni country if most of them desired to finish off the shias and other sects and religions they would have done so by now .. these extremists are like those of ISIS or Daesh

They may very well be lying. But this most certainly is a sectarian killing. If not TTP, then some other Sunni extremist organization.

MQM may very well be engaged in target killing of opponents, but this is not how they operate.

I have already said I won't let anyone off the hook, I would like to see this investigation exhaust all the options and suspects. And MQM target killers have confessed to killing Shias and Sunnis in a try to provoke sectarian conflict in Karachi. But still killing an individual and a mass is different and this definitely is not their target killers' style unless they have gone totally retard.

You should know pakistan is a majority sunni country if most of them desired to finish off the shias and other sects and religions they would have done so by now .. these extremists are like those of ISIS or Daesh
Yeh agree not all Sunni are bad. But these terrorist use Sunni as a scapegoat to kill Shia.

PM Narendra Modi condemns Karachi bus attack | Zee News

Last Updated: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 13:33

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday condemned the attack by armed men on a bus in Karachi, an incident that has left over 40 people dead.

The Prime Minister took to Twitter to share his thoughts.

"The attack in Karachi is deeply saddening and utterly condemnable. Our thoughts are with the families of the deceased," he posted.

"We stand firmly with the people of Pakistan in this hour of grief. I wish all those injured a quick recovery," he added.

Earlier in the day, gunmen opened fire on a bus filled with Ismaili Shiite Muslims, a minority in Pakistan. Latest reports state that 43 people have been killed in the attack.

No extremist group has claimed responsibility so far.

ANI

honestly at this point, the ismaeli community should migrate elsewhere until the security situation is cleared up and preferably out west considering middle east is quite in unstable at this time.

Yeh agree not all Sunni are bad. But these terrorist use Sunni as a scapegoat to kill Shia.

i have been on this forum long enough to know that sectarians violence has a very limited scope in pakistani context in contrast to middle east but you always get the wahabi inspired filth causing ruckus here and there mon ami.

Sunnites and shiites get along quite well but wahabi filth are really trying to create a sectarian front in Pakistan as part of their middle east initiative.

RIP. . This is bitter reality that government supports terrorists for political and other purpose. ..This event was bound to happen.
Even LEJ terrorist abid Raza from NA 107 gujrat sitting in the Parliment. ...PAKISTAN is becoming dangerous place for minorities and Our politicians are responsible for this.. and then Molvis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom