What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

If my memory serves me right proof was given during Musharafs time. @Windjammer can u please elaborate,

Tons of proof was given during Gen. Musharraf's time & even during SWA operation, tons of proof was given on Indian involvement to gadaris PPP but they didn't do anything because their objective was to harm Pakistan & now PML-N is doing the rest.

your premier Modi is a known terrorist, modi is just showing his colors, dont expect us to sit idle, if you want to play this game, you are vulnerable..
ok let me play along with you,yes we did it in responce to your failed Indian embassey attack in Afganistan,now imaging a failed attempt gets you this reposnce,you can try again and wait for a responce.

Inshallah, the more you kill the more heads are gonna pop up. Pakistan is pretty messed up right now. The person in your avatar has security right? But what about the common Pakistanis? Fact is Pakistanis would have to pay the brunt of their ISI handlers. But your country your game.
Something like we see in IOK . Right. ... seems you are not practicing what you preach.

ok let me play along with you,yes we did it in responce to your failed Indian embassey attack in Afganistan,now imaging a failed attempt gets you this reposnce,you can try again and wait for a responce.

terrorist extremist alert !

no one gives damn about your rant... first look out the terrorist camps in your country. .. you guys talking like there is no terrorist in your country. .. before blaming others look at your back...
We never denied it...We are asking who the hell is funding them and why! Now if we find Indian supplies on terrorist what do you expect us to do or say? The camel from the mountains did it? Grow a brain... Indians cry like babies and suddenly even find NICOP issued Identity cards on blown up terrorists and point at ISI at once while finding weapons of Indian origin is like I dont know pointing to the chicken shit instead? Why the masked double standards? Call a spade a spade for once!

Last edited:
Lol- dont talk rubbish phuleez-
Safeguarding of airports is the duty of local police force and ASF- not army-
If army units are needed then PM of a nation has to call COAS to provide them-
whats wrong in that?-

Nothing at all.

A PM orders & does not ' request'.

Thats what my point is.

Something like we see in IOK . Right. ... seems you are not practicing what you preach.

You tried your best to cause trouble in Kashmir. But you are running out of gas my friend. The more you peek into others houses the more your own house gonna get destroyed.

O watch it when you call somebody terrorist. We lost thousands of our brothers and sisters in this fight against terrorism and you still call us terrorist.Terrorism is what your army is doing in KASHMIR,your intelligence in Baluchistan,your pm in Gujarat.:cool:
Can you deny this ???
yes u can,coz its your nature.:confused:
And we have UAVs but unfortunately you know nothing:p.

the terrorism in pakistan is just a back-fire of thing pakistan had done in the past, noting to do with any other country. ISI and pakistan army is still support terrorism.... ISI still plans 26/11 type attack india. your country never change.. terrorism now become a part of you foreign policy. kashmir insurgency is started by pakistan.. the deaths and the unrest in kashmir is because of pakistan. if they don't support terrorism in kashmir then kashmir will be a peaceful state. our PM done is just give a go ahead order to kill some pakistani national heroes.. BLA is in pakistan from 1947. india had noting to with it. even if india support them then that is just a retaliation form india for the pakistan's terror sponsoring in kashmir and other part in india.

pakistan is using birds to for surveillance
Spying-for-the-Birds.jpg

i now very well aware of your UAV capability in the past and present..

Back
Top Bottom