What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Give me proofs about Indian involvement.

the weapons seized from dead terrorists are indian, so are the medical kits.. the issue must be taken up to the indian authority to check who is supplying this to terrorist.

Right. But they can't see beyond their hate right? Fact is Pakistanis are getting by the same snake they fed all these years. When they turn against Pakistani State they become R&AW agents. Fact is Pakistan has lost control of its major cities. The more they pound these terrorists the more of them gonna pop up.

Up to some extent you are right, but its mainly politicians fault for ruining & worsening the situation, PPP failed completely & allowed terrorists to roam freely in Pakistan & to Dajjal CJ made it even more worse. Look what PML-N is doing now.

the weapons seized from dead terrorists are indian, so are the medical kits.. the issue must be taken up to the indian authority to check who is supplying this to terrorist.

Which weapons you seized were made in India ? How did they find it was made in India ?

Medicines aren't illegal commodity?

Bring us the evidence or STFU. You think only you can play the dirty game? Please enjoy getting bitten by the snake you fed all these years. Hurts isn't it?

your premier Modi is a known terrorist, modi is just showing his colors, dont expect us to sit idle, if you want to play this game, you are vulnerable..

Terrorists and their sponsors will pay.. I trust this person in my Avatar.

Inshallah, the more you kill the more heads are gonna pop up. Pakistan is pretty messed up right now. The person in your avatar has security right? But what about the common Pakistanis? Fact is Pakistanis would have to pay the brunt of their ISI handlers. But your country your game.

No he works for you, and you will have to face the subsequent embarrassment..will be waiting for these proofs..just like we are waiting for proof of other Indian attacks in Pakistan, proof of which, will be given to us at the "right time" .
If my memory serves me right proof was given during Musharafs time. @Windjammer can u please elaborate,

your premier Modi is a known terrorist, modi is just showing his colors, dont expect us to sit idle, if you want to play this game, you are vulnerable..
no one gives damn about your rant... first look out the terrorist camps in your country. .. you guys talking like there is no terrorist in your country. .. before blaming others look at your back...

i want to see dead terrorists- can some one post the photos?-

From whom are you expecting to do that Indian & US slave nora PML-N & gadari PPP?

I am just saying, if we act united, we will push them to corner, or expose them to those who still blindly support them.. I believe that if foreign hand is involved, our defence should go pro-active and get things done in their own way, to achieve this, we must push the govt in place to give orders.. nawaz sharif must act... simple !

no one gives damn about your rant... first look out the terrorist camps in your country. .. you guys talking like there is no terrorist in your country. .. before blaming others look at your back...

Its a fact, your prime minister is world known hindu terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom