What's new

Kabul seeks 2 more years for Afghan refugees in Pakistan

So Afghan govt makes threats to Pakistan, hot pursuits and boycotting but they are pleading to keep the refugees in Pakistan.

What hypicrosy is this. Send them back, do not delay. If you delay this then terrorism will continue.

Afghan logic: let's burn a Pakistani flag inside our refugee camp and then let's celebrate by eating in Peshawar. :crazy:

View attachment 249485

This is why Pakistan gets pushed around in the world because they make weak decisions.

These refugees are poor and desperate. TTP use them as mules and their houses as shelter when they come to a city to do a bombing.

You going tolerate this for another 2 years for a country who is becoming hostile towards you?

Grow some balls you idiots. People will respect you more if you do.

You think India has a refugee problem? They stay out of all this carefully maneuvering in geopolitics. Thats how Pakistan has to be.You can't become 1st world by carrying these 5th worlders. Let them go back to their anti-Pakistani hell and you rise.

Any repatriation should be humane and voluntry

A planned process should be formed between two countries, which ensures smooth and safe return of refugees with proper rehab plans. Pakistan specifically need to be much careful about how the return is processed, as this would surely lead to many ill feelings about pakistan which could hurt pakistan in long term. Although Pakistan cannot make all of them happy, but efforts should be done to have minimum image loss.

Otherwise this issue will become a bigger issue than Afgan war and could be very disastrous too. And enemies of Pakistan will surely like too cook upon it, as an unrest mass which is diffused in local population is very dangerous situation.

Unlike animals, the repartion of the refugees would take time, formation of India and Pakistan has already seen what happens when people are moved, probably experinces from history can help pakistan and afganistan to ensure a smooth transition.

If Afganisthan is asking for 2 more years, Pakistan should get involved with Afganistan to figure out why they want two more years and how they plan to take the refugee after two years.On basis of that formulate the plans.
Wow a sensible comment by viny khala ji tabiat to theek hay na?

Listen guys, I know you are frustrated, but I have met many good Afghans in Pakistan, so cursing at them is completely out of line. Not "all" of them are thankless and anti-Pakistan.
unfortunately most of them are thankless. your friends are among the 5%???

unfortunately most of them are thankless. your friends are among the 5%???

Well I have met Pashtun Afghans that said Pakistan and Afghanistan is the same. And they never bad-mouthed our army or anything. Maybe the case is different in South Punjab where I am from. Most just want to earn an honest living.

Times up. Kick them out and tell them, they are being sent back due to their backstabbing Afghan govt.

Please be noted that not all Afghans are anti Pakistan, I am in a view to let them stay for our own security we need to secure our 2,250 km border, we'll end up making more enemies like that.

What about putting our conditions like
1. Burn Indian Flag
2. unfurl Pakistani Flag
3. Hang Afghan soldier who killed poor pakistanis insted of promoting him
4. Kill the Afghani mullas declared Jihad against Pakistan
5. Apology from Ashraf Ghani and Hamid Karzai for speaking shit about Pakistan
6. Kick Indians, RAW, TTP and BLA from their soil
or please Invite us to bomb Afghanistan with nukes if they cant do anything because useless shitty creature has no right to live anymore

CPEC is in progress and keeping this garbage will ruin the project and also Zarb-e-azab will be incomplete without sending these creature back to their homes

No way man those internet fundos donot represent the refugees in Pakistan sure i want the illegals out but if you ask me soviet era afghans should be issued id cards cuz an absolute majority of them have never been outside of Pakistan and there kids are as Pakistani as you and i

Just kick them in their ugly butt and throw out these peace of sh!ts.
Hey !! it makes me astonished that people of a country like Pakistan have always trued to hide their darks but the quote "Reality is unhideable" reminds me today that how bulshit you Pakistanis are"":
What do you think " the refugees live there in Pakistan are the ones you feed from ur sides,,, oh you all are illiterate kindly do focus that it is Trilateral Issue,,if disagrees so all your thoughts will strike ur black hearts and died faces.... you fools, 1st think then speak....and b4 all 1st bring each issu into ur stuffy mind perfectly then do discuss upon that..you all.......my foot///

The answer to this should be an absolute NO. There have been enough extensions for these illegal aliens as they have worn out their welcome. It is time for these people to return to their hellhole and continue their miserable lives over there.
Hey !! it makes me astonished that people of a country like Pakistan have always trued to hide their darks but the quote "Reality is unhideable" reminds me today that how bulshit you Pakistanis are"":
What do you think " the refugees live there in Pakistan are the ones you feed from ur sides,,, oh you all are illiterate kindly do focus that it is Trilateral Issue,,if disagrees so all your thoughts will strike ur black hearts and died faces.... you fools, 1st think then speak....and b4 all 1st bring each issu into ur stuffy mind perfectly then do discuss upon that..you all.......my foot///

Well I have met Pashtun Afghans that said Pakistan and Afghanistan is the same. And they never bad-mouthed our army or anything. Maybe the case is different in South Punjab where I am from. Most just want to earn an honest living.
I just do agree with you...most of us are unaware of the reality but we try to touch the sky eventhough///

/

What are you blabbering about. Who f**king cares about the technicalities. They are Afghan so have them back.

You can't have aggressive Afghan govt towards Pakistan and also want Pakistan to look after your people. What reality do Afghans actually live in.

Bizarre mindset.

Back
Top Bottom