What's new

Kabul seeks 2 more years for Afghan refugees in Pakistan

Just read a new of a Rocket Attack on Pak Army check post near Afghan border, attack came from Afghanistan. So, they attack and kill our soldiers and yet plea to keep their refugees, who have done nothing but to plague our nation, do we still let them stay ?

Just read a new of a Rocket Attack on Pak Army check post near Afghan border, attack came from Afghanistan. So, they attack and kill our soldiers and yet plea to keep their refugees, who have done nothing but to plague our nation, do we still let them stay ?

The ANA are farsi gandus. Pashtun Afghan arehar with Pakistan 101%. Even if Afghan claim he is pashtun and is anti-pakistan then he is a half breed farsi. Why don't you guys understand?

Last edited by a moderator:
this thing comes under MOFA and MOI to take a clear stance of this situation. As of Faras is concerned, Sir we all know the decline of Ottoman Empire was also due to internal political conflicts among different sects.

Flag-Pins-Afghanistan-Pakistan.jpg

pak-afghan-flag.jpg

I love Afghans just like I love fellow Pakistanis

Don't behave badly guys.

Hey !! it makes me astonished that people of a country like Pakistan have always trued to hide their darks but the quote "Reality is unhideable" reminds me today that how bulshit you Pakistanis are"":
What do you think " the refugees live there in Pakistan are the ones you feed from ur sides,,, oh you all are illiterate kindly do focus that it is Trilateral Issue,,if disagrees so all your thoughts will strike ur black hearts and died faces.... you fools, 1st think then speak....and b4 all 1st bring each issu into ur stuffy mind perfectly then do discuss upon that..you all.......my foot///

Hey !! it makes me astonished that people of a country like Pakistan have always trued to hide their darks but the quote "Reality is unhideable" reminds me today that how bulshit you Pakistanis are"":
What do you think " the refugees live there in Pakistan are the ones you feed from ur sides,,, oh you all are illiterate kindly do focus that it is Trilateral Issue,,if disagrees so all your thoughts will strike ur black hearts and died faces.... you fools, 1st think then speak....and b4 all 1st bring each issu into ur stuffy mind perfectly then do discuss upon that..you all.......my foot///

I just do agree with you...most of us are unaware of the reality but we try to touch the sky eventhough///
You are Afgani, so have some guts, stop hiding and put Afgani flag on your profile. I lived in Afghanistan and worked with ANA as an American. Let me tell you my friend. 80pct Afghans and ANA smoke Hashish, they make and drink wine at home. Many Afghan soldiers don't mind eating Pork (Pig) from American food supple or military rations.

Here is an Afghan perspective! Afghans should be repatriated back to their homeland with respect NOW.
It is the responsibility of Afghans to rebuild their country and move back to Afghanistan.

We thank the people of Pakistan who have so respectfully hosted them for so many years.

/ Peace.

PS : Saw a couple of disrespectful comments, it imperative that we keep it civil in our postings otherwise its shows your inner character.

They have lived here for almost 3 decades, it would be impossible to send them home instantly, instead it has to be done in planned phases, agreed on by both countries, and UN should be involved,two years is a long time, 2 countries should negotiate in this regard, Pak and Afghan authorities should facilitate their return within a reasonable time frame !!!

They have lived here for almost 3 decades, it would be impossible to send them home instantly, instead it has to be done in planned phases, agreed on by both countries, and UN should be involved,two years is a long time, 2 countries should negotiate in this regard, Pak and Afghan authorities should facilitate their return within a reasonable time frame !!!
Its easy, put them on a bus and send them back. It's four to six hour drive. Let Afghan govt deal with them. May be this way they will have less time to talk ill about Pakistan.

What will Afghanistan do in next two years that it has not done in last 15 years ? This is another lame excuse by Afghanistan to keep delaying repatriation of refugees. Does Afghanistan now has prepared a concrete plan that is also acceptable to Pakistan and UN ? Pakistan could start repatriation of at least 1000 Afghan refugees a day now which is manageable for the Afghan government and UN. Then we will start the mass repatriation of refugees after two years. Those refugees who were born in Pakistan and are not involved in militancy/criminality could have an option to claim Pakistani citizenship and settle in Pakistan.

Last edited:
They say that because for them Pakistan is disputed territory.

Afghan's have skewed logic. According to them, in all seriousness everything in Pakistan belongs to Afghanistan. Everything Pakistan has worked hard to achieve should rightfully be given to Afghanistan. Pakistan's nuclear weapons, CPEC, JF-17, Islamabad, Pakistan Military etc all rightfully belong to Afghanistan. Afghan people are soley responsible for any achievements Pakistan makes as per Afghan logic. Believe me, when the CPEC project starts to bear fruit, more Afghans are going to start pouring into Pakistan.

What will Afghanistan do in next two years that it has not done in last 15 years ? This is another lame excuse by Afghanistan to keep delaying repatriation of refugees. Does Afghanistan now has prepared a concrete plan that is also acceptable to Pakistan and UN ? Pakistan could start repatriation of at least 1000 Afghan refugees a day now which is manageable for the Afghan government and UN. Then we will start the mass repatriation of refugees after two years. Those refugees who were born in Pakistan and are not involved in militancy/criminality could have an option to claim Pakistani citizenship and settle in Pakistan.

Last 15 years!!!!!!!!!.........they've been having continuous 1, 2, 3, 4 delays in returning their own people home since December 1988. Truth of the matter is that the Afghan government have no real intention of returning their own people home. In fact they probably want more of their own people to go to Pakistan. When Pakistan tried to seal the Pakistan Afghan border there were massive protests by the Afghan government. They talk big but ride on the backs of Pakistanis since 1979.

Last 15 years!!!!!!!!!.........they've been having continuous 1, 2, 3, 4 delays in returning their own people home since December 1988. They talk big but ride on the backs of Pakistanis since 1979.

I quoted 15 years since the present Afghan government came to power in 2001 after the fall of the Talibans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom