What's new

Kabul seeks 2 more years for Afghan refugees in Pakistan

Afgans are 1.5% of Pakistan's Population and burden on mostly KPK, Upper baluchistan and Punjab.

That is off-topic. i should demand afghans to kick out BLA, RAW, Insurgent, and TTP too then

Repatriation of Afghans has been pending since 2012 and always extended due to UN, USA and Afghan's Appeal

Whats the use of so mch hoopla abt deporting Afghan refugees,,,as if u can keep thm away with that porous border n similar ppl on both sides,,,,,,infact if conditions within Afghanistan worsen after US withdrawl,,u shud expect more refugees.
india is friendly and brotherly with afganistan.afghans love india and making 1000 meter flag to show their love.
so take all from refugees from Pakistan and show your true love to them.

Here is an Afghan perspective! Afghans should be repatriated back to their homeland with respect NOW.
It is the responsibility of Afghans to rebuild their country and move back to Afghanistan.

We thank the people of Pakistan who have so respectfully hosted them for so many years.

/ Peace.

PS : Saw a couple of disrespectful comments, it imperative that we keep it civil in our postings otherwise its shows your inner character.
I value your words brother. Anyway, I am 80 percent sure there will be an extension(if not already).

And guys, Calm down. Lets be good to them again. If we have had them for 36 years, why not 2 more? It will be good for us in the long term. If we want a secure western border, we need to be good to them. Forget their govt. Be good to the people. They are who matter more.

I also believe that we can use it as a tool to defeat Indian interests in Afghanistan or at least protect ours. Think of it positively.

As far as the border is concerned, Lets seal it any way. Completely sealing it is the only solution, not sending back the afghans. Because we have some "good people" on both sides of the border.

Afgans are 1.5% of Pakistan's Population and burden on mostly KPK, Upper baluchistan and Punjab.

Officially they are 1.5% of Pakistan's population. But a lot of the Afghans, probably over a half are in Pakistan illegally and are not counted or included in official figures.

And guys, Calm down. Lets be good to them again. If we have had them for 36 years, why not 2 more? It will be good for us in the long term.

After two years Afghanistan may start with small number of refugees being repatriated and the whole process may take another 10-15 years. So in 2025 there will still be Afghan refugees in Pakistan waiting to be repatriated.

Last edited:
I value your words brother. Anyway, I am 80 percent sure there will be an extension(if not already).

And guys, Calm down. Lets be good to them again. If we have had them for 36 years, why not 2 more? It will be good for us in the long term. If we want a secure western border, we need to be good to them. Forget their govt. Be good to the people. They are who matter more.

I also believe that we can use it as a tool to defeat Indian interests in Afghanistan or at least protect ours. Think of it positively.

As far as the border is concerned, Lets seal it any way. Completely sealing it is the only solution, not sending back the afghans. Because we have some "good people" on both sides of the border.

Those 2 years will be extended to over 20 years.

After two years Afghanistan may start with small number of refugees being repatriated and the whole process may take another 10-15 years. So in 2025 there will still be Afghan refugees in Pakistan waiting to be repatriated.

Yes lets make life as easy as possible for Afghanistan and never mind what happens in Pakistan as a result.

india is friendly and brotherly with afganistan.afghans love india and making 1000 meter flag to show their love.
so take all from refugees from Pakistan and show your true love to them.
dear,,India is already trying to help Afghans,n I believe we do have Afghan refugees albeit in small nos.
point here is,,Pakistan is facing a refugee problm,, u'll have more influx of refugees if situation in Afghanistan goes downhill.
identifying n deporting all of thm will be very difficult n expensive,if not impossible,,,not to mention,, it will have domestic n foreign ramifications.
even if u do it,,,without a fenced/regulated border,,,what will stop thm frm moving back to Pakistan?

Hi,

The time for Afghan refugees has ended in Pakistan. They need to be repatriated on a fast trak---they need to be sent home---.

There should be no more extensions given to Afghans anymore----. Pack them up and deliver them to their country.

Yes lets make life as easy as possible for Afghanistan and never mind what happens in Pakistan as a result.

What is happening in Pakistan is that rogue elements in the Pakistan Army and the ISI are still funding, training and equipping Talibans which keeps Afghanistan unstable.

Hey !! it makes me astonished that people of a country like Pakistan have always trued to hide their darks but the quote "Reality is unhideable" reminds me today that how bulshit you Pakistanis are"":
What do you think " the refugees live there in Pakistan are the ones you feed from ur sides,,, oh you all are illiterate kindly do focus that it is Trilateral Issue,,if disagrees so all your thoughts will strike ur black hearts and died faces.... you fools, 1st think then speak....and b4 all 1st bring each issu into ur stuffy mind perfectly then do discuss upon that..you all.......my foot///

First you don't make much sense, any ways I'll try to respond.

Lets not talk about whether we are feeding these afghan refugees or not for a second. Just let me know for how long we should keep these refugees on our soul? For eternity? They've already been here for more than 30 years?

Reality is, these afghan refugees, even after spending 30+ years in Pakistan are still useless. They won't get educated, they won't modernize with passage of time, they simply won't move on from their stone age living style. All the areas in Pakistan where these Afghans are living are like slums where no one likes to go. All the gangs, illegal weaponry, stolen cars / bikes etc, drugs and what not is always traced back to these afghan camps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom