What's new

kabadd world cup final ( india vs pak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are stronger thn us?...thts a news to me...Ive always saw weak Indians in my life...I thought if i punch them hard they might die and ill go to jail for murder so I always slapped them...Once i even saved an Indian from my friends..he started to cry so had to let him go.tht was few years ago bad company..n thn I come here n see Indians talking tough...thts funny for me coz AFAIK one slap is enuf to make a grown *** Indian man cry like a new born baby..

Some kids or comments here are really stupid as they are measuring their physical strength by winning game of kabaddi. Indian got more strength than pakistani because they won kabaddi final match :lol: By that logic Iran and Russia got many gold medals in wrestling in 2012 Olympic so they are more powerful than indian lions who eat grass lol joking

Kabaddi is not about strength but its more about skills and technique. Kabaddi is not wrestling.

Its quite funny how immature they became. I dont remember Pakistanis behaving like this when we beat India last week at the hockey champions trophy. We could have come up with bullsh'it like Indians dont have enough stamina, cant keep up with Pakistani players etc. Its a sport people, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, chill out.

Its quite funny how immature they became. I dont remember Pakistanis behaving like this when we beat India last week at the hockey champions trophy. We could have come up with bullsh'it like Indians dont have enough stamina, cant keep up with Pakistani players etc. Its a sport people, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, chill out.

well said.I mean Pakistan won hockey world cup four times while india won it once and hockey is national sport of india and pakistan. Pakistan also dominated in game of squash while indian name dont even exist in this sport. We dont need to let each others down by winning one match be it cricket, hockey or any other sport. India and Pakistan boht are not excellent in different sports when we compare the population of countries and winning ratio in Olympic so no need to express your insecurity and so called sense of pride by winning in kabaddi or in any others sport as you said it if you win today then you may lose tomorrow.

What's going on? In a thread of kabbaddi, why are Pakistanis bringing unrelated things about cricket, hockey etc? After all, It is not the first time Pakistan is getting thrashed by India in a Kabbaddi match so it will be better for Pakistani folks to accept the defeat and learn how to digest it. you may need the skill going forward too..

What's going on? In a thread of kabbaddi, why are Pakistanis bringing unrelated things about cricket, hockey etc? After all, It is not the first time Pakistan is getting thrashed by India in a Kabbaddi match so it will be better for Pakistani folks to accept the defeat and learn how to digest it. you may need the skill going forward too..

well read the silly comments of your fellow inidan who were making it like they are physically superior or stronger because they won the kabaddi final lol when you show such attitude and complexes then topic get diverted in different direction..

Indians are stronger thn us?...thts a news to me...Ive always saw weak Indians in my life...I thought if i punch them hard they might die and ill go to jail for murder so I always slapped them...Once i even saved an Indian from my friends..he started to cry so had to let him go.tht was few years ago bad company..n thn I come here n see Indians talking tough...thts funny for me coz AFAIK one slap is enuf to make a grown *** Indian man cry like a new born baby..

and then you woke up and your pants were wet

well read the silly comments of your fellow inidan who were making it like they are physically superior or stronger because they won the kabaddi final lol when you show such attitude and complexes then topic get diverted in different direction..

Physical superiority on opponent is well needed part of sport of Kabaddi. If you are unfit and weak you can not win the game. That anyhow is related to Kabaddi only.. It has nothing to do with attitudes and complexes.

But bringing in cricket and hockey and god knows what else does show the pain this defeat has caused.

Physical superiority on opponent is well needed part of sport of Kabaddi. If you are unfit and weak you can not win the game. That anyhow is related to Kabaddi only..

No, that's completely wrong. If you bring a strong rugby guy or big Indian wrestler kohli and asked him to play kabaddi..would he win if he don't know anything about skills and techniques of this games? You just don't need power but how to use this power to excel in game after considering the rule and regulation of game. How do all Indians become stronger than Pakistani after winning this kabddi match? This is ridiculous statement to use this win to generalise all pakistani as weaker compare to indians lol

But bringing in cricket and hockey and god knows what else does show the pain this defeat has caused.

well as i said pain was not because of defeat. Win and defeat is part of game. Attitude and silly comments of some indian were the cause of problem which diverted the topic in differnt direction but you don't have brain to comprehend it. Forget it :D

defeat is ok when you show a fight.. but pakistanis surrender. look at the winning margin in all the matches of kabaddi world cup. pakistanis were totally outplayed and sometimes indians players pick them up like babies and come out of their hold by sheer power. now this does make us believe we are stronger than paksitanis.

kabadi and wrestling are about strenght and technique. in kabadi one have to keep holding his breath its not easy to wrestle with opponent and holding breath same time.

No for tht ive an Indian girl :D

yes yes everyone pakistanis in internet have one.. halwa hai nah hanah

defeat is ok when you show a fight.. but pakistanis surrender. look at the winning margin in all the matches of kabaddi world cup. Pakistanis were totally outplayed and sometimes indians players pick them up like babies and come out of their hold by sheer power. now this does make us believe we are stronger than paksitanis.

I don't know about stronger but you are proving your stupidity with your last statement

kotha be stronger hota ha lakin damag be hona chaya k nhi :D aur babies team final mein nhi pounchtey..so you are suggesting iranian are less stronger than pakistani and indians because they never reached in 2012 final..how stupid.. Grow up jatts :)

there were five kabbdai world cups so far and Pakistan did not even played first two world cups.

Congratulations to India for the win . Well played in the second half Pakistan .

@ Indians on this thread , thoda haula hath rakho yaar humare Pakistani friends pe , it is a Pakistani forum.

next year they going to start wrestling matches as well.. we will see then what excuses you come up then.

Congratulations to India for the win . Well played in the second half Pakistan .

@ Indians on this thread , thoda haula hath rakho yaar humare Pakistani friends pe , it is a Pakistani forum.

yaar may tah bahot hola hath rakhda.. nikki nikki gall tay tah ban kar dinday nay. bahot jyada jajhbati log nay yara. ahhahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom