What's new

kabadd world cup final ( india vs pak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar tussi v leh avoh.. tanu kon dakda.. ah tah koyee gal nahee hoyee.. har gaye tah royee janday ho

Even blind cricket....
India beat pakistan...

i have stoped watching cricket now. kabaddi is our mother game. game of india. we should support indian games rather than foreign.

And we know the reason why you have stopped watching Cricket. :D

And we know the reason why you have stopped watching Cricket. :D
Abhimanyu is Right. I stopped watching matches after match fixing scandal. But I always wanted to see India win a WC in my life time. We won, so now I don't find it interesting anymore.

I cheer more when we win in other games and sports. Whether its tennis Grandslams, Badminton, any Olympic model, this Olympic disappointed, F1 race- India making it mark at a very new sport in our nation, Chess, Now Kabbadi etc.

Indians have made pretty good mark in many sports.

Well to be really true CRICKET has now become more of a COMMERCIAL affair than a sport, every tournament u see is conceived as a commercial VENTURE than to uphold the spirit of the game.

IPL, Champions League, two WC in a single sport are making the mockery of the game.

When there was a chance to fly the NATIONAL FLAG high in front of the world (Asiad 2010) BCCI didn't sent a team, a sure shot medal was SACRIFICED.

Anyways, when we win a medal at Olympics, we do it by beating 200 NATIONS, when we win a Cricket WC, we do it by beating 10 NATIONS (of which 4-5 cannot be counted as serious contender), so take ur PICK.

Yeah, After winning the world cup not much left to do ;)

Or the humiliation after the WC was too much to handle. :D

Abhimanyu is Right. I stopped watching matches after match fixing scandal. But I always wanted to see India win a WC in my life time. We won, so now I don't find it interesting anymore.

I cheer more when we win in other games and sports. Whether its tennis Grandslams, Badminton, any Olympic model, this Olympic disappointed, F1 race- India making it mark at a very new sport in our nation, Chess, Now Kabbadi etc.

Indians have made pretty good mark in many sports.

Considering the size of India, India's mark in the world of sports is negligible. In fact the mark doesn't even exist. :rolleyes:

I have seen Pakistan winning WC in both forms of the game and my love for Pakistan Cricket has increased even more. Our Cricket legacy is too huge to quit. :)

i hope kabaddi players also gets the some recognition .awesome job guys .allways made us proud.

let the loosers whine.

Or the humiliation after the WC was too much to handle. :D
Considering the size of India, India's mark in the world of sports is negligible. In fact the mark doesn't even exist. :rolleyes:
I have seen Pakistan winning WC in both forms of the game and my love for Pakistan Cricket has increased even more. Our Cricket legacy is too huge to quit. :)
Size of India. 1.2 billion out of 450 million poor. Sports not supported. No financial gains for medium level players.

As for India's contribution, India has won more WCs.You will bash India for any reason. You won't accept Indian players being known. Leader Paes and Mahesh Bhupati are well known in Tennis world. Geet Sethi has been Billiards champion. Prakash Padukone and Saina Nehwal is known in Badminton arena. Saina has huge fan following in Indonesia. Vishwanathan Anand. I can go on and on. idnian hocley legend Dhyaanchand is still considered World's best hockey player of all time.

As for Cricket, no Pakistani player came close to Sachin. Never will. Period :D

Do some research than bringing idiotic posts like India is too large. Afghanistan is ay backwards than Pakistan still they won a medal in last Olympic.

Accept the reality but I think you are among those who can't talk facts and use rhetoric.

We know we have lot to achieve, at least we try rather than giving excuses.

Not surprising.

India punished Pakistan in rugby too. When it comes to contact sports, Pakistan stands no chance against India. Most of the Pakistani players, both in Rugby and Kabaddi, ae unfit fat fcks.

They get punished in boxing too...

nqtxlx.jpg

Size of India. 1.2 billion out of 450 million poor. Sports not supported. No financial gains for medium level players.

As for India's contribution, India has won more WCs.You will bash India for any reason. You won't accept Indian players being known. Leader Paes and Mahesh Bhupati are well known in Tennis world. Geet Sethi has been Billiards champion. Prakash Padukone and Saina Nehwal is known in Badminton arena. Saina has huge fan following in Indonesia. Vishwanathan Anand. I can go on and on. idnian hocley legend Dhyaanchand is still considered World's best hockey player of all time.

As for Cricket, no Pakistani player came close to Sachin. Never will. Period :D

Do some research than bringing idiotic posts like India is too large. Afghanistan is ay backwards than Pakistan still they won a medal in last Olympic.

Accept the reality but I think you are among those who can't talk facts and use rhetoric.

We know we have lot to achieve, at least we try rather than giving excuses.

India has won just one more WC than Pakistan. Just one more WC. Not to forget the indo-pak record is in favor of Pakistan. India can only dream of producing bowlers like Waqar and Wasim. In our national sport again Pakistan is clearly ahead. you have won just one WC in hockey. Just one. Compare it to four of Pakistan. Despite we are not that good in hockey we have won most number of WC's. More than anybody else. Even more than Australia, Germany and Netherlands. You have one just bronze medal in champions trophy in hockey. And that too thirty years ago. Compare that to 3 gold medals, 6 silver medals and 7 bronze medals of Pakistan. Lol. Sohail Abbas has scored most goals in international hockey. How many matches Dhayanchand played for independent India by the way. :D. Our players have ruled Squash. And when I say ruled they did ruled in every sense of the ruled. Jehangir Khan set the record of most consecutive wins in any individual sports by a player. No player can even come close to that. There have been individual achievements sports like Mohammad Asif winning amateur snooker world championship despite no support whatsoever from the govt. Both India and Pakistan have won two world championships in snooker. Despite no support from the govt and having not even a single proper court Aisam ul Haq made it to the finals of grandslam. The junior players are even better.

China rules Badminton. Pakistan ruled Squash and even Hockey. India rules just in it's own home. And that too not always. :)

As for Cricket, no Pakistani player came close to Sachin. Never will. Period

Yeah. The way he is performing right now, any Pakistani player would have retired if he was in his place. :rolleyes:

Yeah you guys are world champions in trolling on internet though. :D

India has won just one more WC than Pakistan. Just one more WC. Not to forget the indo-pak record is in favor of Pakistan.

Hmm, let's see the WC history :

92' Sydney - India won
96' Bangalore - India won
99' Manchester - India won
03' Centurion - India won
11' Mohali - India won

5-0 :azn:

Some kids or comments here are really stupid as they are measuring their physical strength by winning game of kabaddi. Indian got more strength than pakistani because they won kabaddi final match :lol: By that logic Iran and Russia got many gold medals in wrestling in 2012 Olympic so they are more powerful than indian lions who eat grass lol joking

Kabaddi is not about strength but its more about skills and technique. Kabaddi is not wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom