What's new

kabadd world cup final ( india vs pak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
next year they going to start wrestling matches as well.. we will see then what excuses you come up then.

yaar may tah bahot hola hath rakhda.. nikki nikki gall tay tah ban kar dinday nay. bahot jyada jajhbati log nay yara. ahhahahahahahah

In Wresting , India will certainly come up trumps . Just look at the performance of Indian wrestlers in the Olympics

kabadi and wrestling are about strenght and technique. in kabadi one have to keep holding his breath its not easy to wrestle with opponent and holding breath same time.

yes yes everyone pakistanis in internet have one.. halwa hai nah hanah

there are close to 2 million Indians living in Saudi Arabia...If you know even one of them give me his number any proof you need it will be available. m not a liar and on internet i never lied becoz it doesnt matter to me people shud know the truth..aur yahan mere konse rishtedaar hain If I fk up Ill tell I fk up m tht kind of person

kabadi and wrestling are about strenght and technique. in kabadi one have to keep holding his breath its not easy to wrestle with opponent and holding breath same time.

no its not just holding breathe but good tactics and strategy as well and you have to run faster to cross the boundary line when you run after raid ... you score more points through raids and few good raiders in your team can change the whole scenario

defeat is ok when you show a fight.. but pakistanis surrender. look at the winning margin in all the matches of kabaddi world cup. pakistanis were totally outplayed and sometimes indians players pick them up like babies and come out of their hold by sheer power. now this does make us believe we are stronger than paksitanis.
great, congrats, hope it makes you sleep better at night :devil:

@ malk

may tah ah supnay vich v nahin soch sakda k indian ek mamooli pakitani toh dar javugah...n you know wot i just came back after shoping in paksitani grocery shop. they are in tons here in canada. chal kadee dil karay tah canada vich ah javee.. dekh lavagah taray tilla vich kinna tail ya

n you know wot i just came back after shoping in paksitani grocery shop. they are in tons here in canada. chal kadee dil karay tah canada vich ah javee.. dekh lavagah taray tilla vich kinna tail ya

why you put someone else stronger picture in your avatar..why dont show us your genuine muscles :lol:

there are close to 2 million Indians living in Saudi Arabia...If you know even one of them give me his number any proof you need it will be available. m not a liar and on internet i never lied becoz it doesnt matter to me people shud know the truth..aur yahan mere konse rishtedaar hain If I fk up Ill tell I fk up m tht kind of person
easy there tiger, dont take stuff from internet seriously.

@ malk

may tah ah supnay vich v nahin soch sakda k indian ek mamooli pakitani toh dar javugah...n you know wot i just came back after shoping in paksitani grocery shop. they are in tons here in canada. chal kadee dil karay tah canada vich ah javee.. dekh lavagah taray tilla vich kinna tail ya

You live in Toronto? My Uncle lives there..hez a Canadian national..He fought Russians during Afghan war.his name is Malik Amanullah Awan go see him you will know how weak we are :D

ok tell me his address.. by the way i have one buddy who was arm wrestling champion of amritsar living in dubai

chal may taray uncle naal arm wrestling kar k avahgah...i will meet him with respect

kakay deya galla tah sun laah. bara barka marda.. oye jatt da tah kamm he hunda mull de larayee lanah..

easy there tiger, dont take stuff from internet seriously.

I always take Indians seriously..They are our enemy..and it doesnt mean if we are not in Pak the enmity is over... my younger brother have many Indian friends..i hate tht i even curse him for tht but he doesnt listen..even my parents scolded me once..m the only one in my family who hates India so much..and there are alot of reason for tht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom