What's new

K-p proposes alternative routes for cpec western route

typical noora,you nitpick yet ignore the fact that they built many schools and improved the quality of education there
like i said,the people of kpk love pti and their govt,why don't you come over and interview them instead of spouting BS from punjab
oh and you fail to mention the sad state of affairs of punjab
why? are you blind to nawaz's damage?

U must respect others and accept and appologise for your faults and rectify your mistakes. People of kpk are intelligent and wise and will kick out this ineligible pti govt.

You pti thugs not the masters nor mentors of Pakistan. Just stay within ur limits and dont forget few seats which wont repeat in next election

I damn care about nz nor ik and i am proud patriotic Pakistani

U must respect others and accept and appologise for your faults and rectify your mistakes. People of kpk are intelligent and wise and will kick out this ineligible pti govt.

You pti thugs not the masters nor mentors of Pakistan. Just stay within ur limits and dont forget few seats which wont repeat in next election

I damn care about nz nor ik and i am proud patriotic Pakistani
then prove one thing which pti is doing wrong
i am from kpk and i know people love them here
the police is not politicised,the hospital's conditions are better
the education sector in kpk is much better than punjab's
i am not gonna accept faults which dont exist
sure i admit that the pti govt has a few issues but nothing serious like punjab
so please instead of telling me that the pti govt has done really bad,why dont you accept that your govt in punjab is bad and that there are no redeeming qualities about it?

Shameful plan by PTI govt. all routes just eliminates Hazara from the CPEC. It is now obvious that PTI want to cut hazara only. they think Hazara is not part of KP.
Imra
Let Hazara be a Part of Pakistan! One day some one may say Hazara never exists in this planet:-)

These are 'alternative' routes that would complement the main route, not replace it .. is that too difficult to understand before starting IK and PTi bashing!?
Keep in mind KPK govt previously proposed some different routs for CPEC, these additional routs are just an addendum to that!

then prove one thing which pti is doing wrong
i am from kpk and i know people love them here
the police is not politicised,the hospital's conditions are better
the education sector in kpk is much better than punjab's
i am not gonna accept faults which dont exist
sure i admit that the pti govt has a few issues but nothing serious like punjab
so please instead of telling me that the pti govt has done really bad,why dont you accept that your govt in punjab is bad and that there are no redeeming qualities about it?

I am also from kpk so as i told you pti nor you are masters of Pak nor kpk. Punjab or kpk or any other part of Pakistan is Pakistan. So just wait a bit till next election and people will decide who is best for them.

Where as faults for Punjab govt. sindh, baluchistan, kashmir or gilgit or even kpk can not give reason to others justify their wrongdoing. Two wrong cant make right

Last edited:
I am also from kpk so as i told you pti nor you are masters of Pak nor kpk. Punjab or kpk or any other part of Pakistan is Pakistan. So just wait a bit till next election and people will decide who is best for them.
fair enough

oh i dont know maybe the model town killings,the sad state of affairs of education,the condition of the hospitals
the corrupt and politicised police force?

Hmm same things are even worse in KP then Punjab please can you name a mega hospital that Government of KP made in KP any where any University ??

Can't take a party seriously who's CM multiple times threatened to disallow CPEC route through his province & even said to his Police department to not provide security for any CPEC related project.
probably coz initial route was changed and now Punjab is benefiting the most even orange line train is made from CPEC . if the loan provided by Chinese have to be paid by all pakistanis why one city or province would benefit the most

probably coz initial route was changed and now Punjab is benefiting the most even orange line train is made from CPEC . if the loan provided by Chinese have to be paid by all pakistanis why one city or province would benefit the most

Who will pay the loan of $1.6 Billion of Greater Peshawar Circular Train and $250 Million to Asian Development bank for Peshawar BRT??

Back
Top Bottom