What's new

K-4 submarine-launched ballistic missile test on January 31

Definitely. I never argued against that..and I do believe Pakistan will get the "guaranteed second strike" capability eventually.
Though this alone itself isn't it, but it is the step in that direction that india will not and cannot ignore!
Agreed....A working and credible BMD system should be our priority now...wont save us from everything but there is a saying something is better than nothing...

You're not, but there is an inducted INS Arihant that went through harbor, sea, and weapon trials armed with K-series ballistic missiles. Yes, that much is for sure. You can stay in denial mode, makes no difference. INS Aridhaman is be launched as well.

Proof is in the pudding. Mate your missiles with your subs, any sub really and show to the world, until then its all hogwash. I have said this many times over. India is over projecting its submerged missile tests, albeit using pontoon, hence no reason to believe that there is an element of secrecy here, YET no proof available of actual test with a sub. Till then, its all typical Indian bravado.

Proof is in the pudding. Mate your missiles with your subs, any sub really and show to the world, until then its all hogwash. I have said this many times over. India is over projecting its submerged missile tests, albeit using pontoon, hence no reason to believe that there is an element of secrecy here, YET no proof available of actual test with a sub. Till then, its all typical Indian bravado.

What typical Indian bravado? Who is giving you the information of failed Indian tests? Who is giving you the percentage of indigenous content in each platform? Or of who consulted in which platform? You're getting all that info right from Indian sources, DRDO, etc.

Where as your military guys hope no debris fall on any villages. Even then confirm nothing.

Or you have to dig and find out the Russians helped design you(well not you, the Chinese),in your "JV".

FElcMLt.png

Or even whole sale ripped the design with the Z10.

So, no, there is no Indian bravado, India's been pretty transparent, unlike some. You can believe what you like, but international community already knows. Btw, the next in line of the Arihant class will be launched. It will also go through harbour, sea, and your favorite, weapon trials.

It was tested from Arihant in 2016.
and now it will be tested from a pontoon? Doesn't work that way. If a missile is deployed on a sub,it remains there,doesn't come back to pontoon.

Whats "absurd" about me raising a very valid point. I am intellectually challenging you lot as your kind seems busy in discussing how Babur 3 changed it colour and all the non sense. You see my friend, the concept of MAD is based on the facts and actual capabilities of adversaries. At the moment, it is tilting in Pakistan's favor with assured and demonstrated second strike capability. For the sake of peace and stability in the region, the balance should be restored :) . And of all people, its you lot should be raising the questions.
SO enjoy the moment .. why frothing at a threat which have nothing to do with Babur or its children !

and now it will be tested from a pontoon? Doesn't work that way. If a missile is deployed on a sub,it remains there,doesn't come back to pontoon.
well we are not advanced as pakistan and do multiple tests before inducting a missile.

CIA describe them as a lot suffering from inferiority complex. Expect anything and everything even it flies in the face of facts.

Dear Experts,

Is it more capable than state of the art Ababeel missile that uses MIRV warheads those seperates in just couple of seconds after the launch....
Can it launched from torpedo tube like we saw in state of the art barbar 3 missile?
Can it change colors during midflight to enhace stealth like Pakistani missiles do?

IF NOT THEN WE DONT NEED THIS MISSILE...

Dear Experts,

Is it more capable than state of the art Ababeel missile that uses MIRV warheads those seperates in just couple of seconds after the launch....
Can it launched from torpedo tube like we saw in state of the art barbar 3 missile?
Can it change colors during midflight to enhace stealth like Pakistani missiles do?

IF NOT THEN WE DONT NEED THIS MISSILE...
No but it causes enough heart burn for Pakistanis to start trolling even before it is launched

@HRK :I said the same thing in the abdeele thread and was given a rating by you. So I take speaking against Pakistani narrative is the reason for that. Good work misusing your credentials.

Oh victim mentality ....???

Seeing is believing, first and foremost. Tell me, did you spot any tug in the clip? When was the last time you fired any of your missiles for any sub?

Read the whole of his post Is he talking about India or Pakistan .... ??

Secondly why should I read all the forum If you have any issue with any post talk to admin team ....

Last I am rating Negative you for personal attack .... cry me a river ....

plz read this ...

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE PROHIBITED
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

https://defence.pk/rules/

Good thing you pointed this out. So shall we see the "Pakistani" submarine that fired the SCLM? Or is there a classic "It's classified as the world is against us" argument coming up hiding the truth.

This is trident test

and this is Babur 3

Do you see any submarine firing those tridents? You cant see any because its a submarine and it is supposed to be "submerged". Shall I repeat that again, if that didnt sink in? School boy error you Indians kept on doing and you are not the first. Important thing is, there are not tugs in miles from the launching point, to hold the pantoon in place in both these clips.

As I said, proof is in the pudding.

Hey you know what neither has Pakistan. Like you said seeing is beliving, we haven't seen any underwater footage of Pakistani submarine firing one.

Read above.

Let's see...
1. Proven VLS Capabilities.
2. Proven credible SLBM capabilities with 2 missiles
3. An inducted nuclear sub with VLS.
4. Canisterised road and rail mobile extended range missiles.
5. Dedicated sat link capabilities with dedicated satellite for communications and survilance.
6. A credible BMD to to soften the initial strike and protect the primaries.
7. And a clear transparent system which just adds to the credibility of above.

These all vs below
1. 450Km SCLM launched from god knows what.
2. A new frakenastine rocket with a comically oversized nose warhead cowl said to contain MIRVs (again as you said seeing is beliving, no one saw the actual MIRV in action)
3. Even more comically 60Km range "Nuke" tipped nasar.

4.And above all ISPR with its secretive reporting. No doubt takes the claims with a pinch of salt.

PS: Before you jump on the keyboard with nationalistic rage, let me point out these capabilities pointed out above do not include those which can be requested/bought from Israel, US, Russia or any other strategic friends. So please keep the "borrow from China" component out.

Lot of bullsh|t, but let me summaries.

1. Your VLS counts to nothing if it hasnt been proven. There are no Indian missile launches till date which hasnt used the pontoons. Do you know what pontoons are right? mere statements can make me queen of England.

2. Your SLBM are as vulnerable to first strike as your land based "non TEL" missiles are. Mobility is the key for survival. As long as you are firing your SLBMs from pontoons, Pakistan can neutralize them with first strike.

3. See 1.

4. Indian doesnt not have any TEL land based missile. Vulnerable to first strike.

5. You can communicate all you want. That wont save you from our first strike doctrine, unless you have assured survivability.

6. Credible BDM? Against MIRV? Nice delusion. Borrowed Israeli tech can get you as far really. Try harder.

7. God know what that is. Neither interested.

Now coming to other point.

1. Trust me, it is 450km not a single KM above that range, just like Shaheen 3 was 2570Km. If that makes you sleep better at night.

2. Yea I do agree, its looks like a giant dildo, circumcised actually if you look at the warhead section, waiting to tear apart India's rear end.

3. I can understand your pain, since you lot dont know what miniaturization looks like or what those TNWs are like. I will let you off the hook.

4. ISPR report when the event actually happened and our weapons have matured. We dont suffer the "premature ejaculation" of India, where things are unveiled when clearly they are far from ready.

Yep, I got my queries sorted, but hope you realize that based on the response, your claims are still claims, not confirmation of a submarine launch, nor the guaranteed second strike capability you seem so sure about.
You godda love the delusions and delicate ego of some here, despite possessing a boomer and a SLBM nobody in India consider its a guaranteed second strike capability given none of Indian SLBMs have MIRVs

But yet Pakistan' launching SLCM immediately becomes the epitome of second strike capability just because Pakistan has achieved this :lol:

Last edited:
CIA describe them as a lot suffering from inferiority complex. Expect anything and everything even it flies in the face of facts.

What CIA describes you? Remember Raymons Devis and Abottabad? Also they paid you during Afghan wars to use your land to target your people only. Now talk about CIA. lol

What CIA describes you? Remember Raymons Devis and Abottabad? Also they paid you during Afghan wars to use your land to target your people only. Now talk about CIA. lol

Thing is, the bosses the CIA report to, the congressmen, call Pakistan an ally from hell. And there are reasons for that.

Ouch! :lol:

CIA screwed their sovereignty and worse Pakistani vaccination programs, yet they sing praises of it. Talk about Stockholm syndrome perversion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom