What's new

K-4 submarine-launched ballistic missile test on January 31

Sunshine, my argument are based on FACTS. Fact of the matter is that India has very openly, rather boosted about its test firing of missiles from submerged platforms (Static pontoons) . So there is no element of secrecy about Indian intents or program here. BUT for some very strange reason, never ONCE, India publically fired its missiles from its subs, any sub really!!

And yes as an adversary I will raise and put spanner in the works of Indian delusions. Thats my job as adversary. If your kind can go to lengths to prove the Babur 3 test was fake and how it changed it colour, I am actually raising a very valid point.

Ponder over it!
Well i wish you would have ponder over it before hitting the reply button :disagree: ....where did i object to your raising doubts...I even said if you believe so be it...What i tried to highlight is your absurd suggestion...let me again highlight

Indians should be asking their government to come clean about the status of your nation capability.

Yep, I got my queries sorted, but hope you realize that based on the response, your claims are still claims, not confirmation of a submarine launch, nor the guaranteed second strike capability you seem so sure about.

This this trident test:

Do you see the submarine here which fired the missile? Any tugs to hold the pontoon in the vicinity of the lunch site?

And here is Babur test:

As we say, Insha Allah, this will clear your mind.

Yep, I got my queries sorted, but hope you realize that based on the response, your claims are still claims, not confirmation of a submarine launch, nor the guaranteed second strike capability you seem so sure about.
Well irrespective of the claims even a platoon launched SLCM means Pakistan is moving towards the second strike capability and is good enough reason for severe headaches in New Delhi....Pakistan ever rising nuclear arsenal complemented with ever improving delivery system is a very serious threat...no??

Well i wish you would have ponder over it before hitting the reply button :disagree: ....where did i object to your raising doubts...I even said if you believe so be it...What i tried to highlight is your absurd suggestion...let me again highlight

Indians should be asking their government to come clean about the status of your nation capability.

Whats "absurd" about me raising a very valid point. I am intellectually challenging you lot as your kind seems busy in discussing how Babur 3 changed it colour and all the non sense. You see my friend, the concept of MAD is based on the facts and actual capabilities of adversaries. At the moment, it is tilting in Pakistan's favor with assured and demonstrated second strike capability. For the sake of peace and stability in the region, the balance should be restored :) . And of all people, its you lot should be raising the questions.

Whats "absurd" about me raising a very valid point. I am intellectually challenging you lot as your kind seems busy in discussing how Babur 3 changed it colour and all the non sense. You see my friend, the concept of MAD is based on the facts and actual capabilities of adversaries. At the moment, it is tilting in Pakistan's favor with assured and demonstrated second strike capability. For the sake of peace and stability in the region, the balance should be restored :) . And of all people, its you lot should be raising the questions.
:lol: ....On one hand you say intellectual talk...on other hand you say balance has already shifted...anyways give your intellectual mind a rest...We don't need a second strike capability to take care of MAD as far as Pakistan is concerned...our sheer land size and proximity with you is a good enough insurance....

:lol: ....On one hand you say intellectual talk...on other hand you say balance has already shifted...anyways give your intellectual mind a rest...We don't need a second strike capability to take care of MAD as far as Pakistan is concerned...our sheer land size and proximity with you is a good enough insurance....

Wrong answer :) .

Let me give you the right answer, we in Pakistan are not interested to vaporize those Indians who are cant defecate in dignity.

Try better next time.

Wrong answer :) .

Let me give you the right answer, we in Pakistan are not interested to vaporize those Indians who are cant defecate in dignity.

Try better next time.
Now you have thrown the so called intellectual stance of yours in the same sh1t...as if we are waiting for a chance to vaporize people in Pakistan irrespective of their access to a toilet :disagree: ... taking pot shots at someone's poverty might suit your intellect however not my game..so enjoy your superb intellectual thoughts...

There are questions mark over Indian claims of firing missiles from Arihant. Unless India can publically show that it achieved such feat, these claims will be at best for Indian public consumption. At a time, when Pakistan has publically demonstrated its second strike capability using a sub, Indians should be asking their government to come clean about the status of your nation capability.

No one cares what Pakistan says, India has always been transparent about it's failures and it's successes. It's been through sea and weapon trials already. Already publically state it fired of several K-series. You can believe what you like, but most will believe India.

Now you have thrown the so called intellectual stance of yours in the same sh1t...as if we are waiting for a chance to vaporize people in Pakistan irrespective of their access to a toilet :disagree: ... taking pot shots at someone's poverty might suit your intellect however not my game..so enjoy your superb intellectual thoughts...

Na my friend, it was rather a crude way to hammer home the point that in any nuke exchange, the land mass matter nothing when majority of your lot are rural and take the dump out in open, their survivability or not doesnt matter, though I have seen some clips where it is a regular practice in the cities like Bombay. In your situation, all it is needed to take out the cities and your forces (through tactical strikes), after that, at best, and I am being very charitable here, you will be back to old days of many princely states. State of India as we see today, will cease to exist.

No one cares what Pakistan says, India has always been transparent about it's failures and it's successes. It's been through sea and weapon trials already. Already publically state it fired of several K-series. You can believe what you like, but most will believe India.

And I am the Queen of England.

Na my friend, it was rather a crude way to hammer home the point that in any nuke exchange, the land mass matter nothing when majority of your lot are rural and take the dump out in open, their survivability or not doesnt matter, though I have seen some clips where it is a regular practice in the cities like Bombay. In your situation, all it is needed to take out the cities and your forces (through tactical strikes), after that, at best, and I am being very charitable here, you will be back to old days of many princely states. State of India as we see today, will cease to exist.
I wish you should have used your intellect to get the point before making fun of poor which are plenty in your country as well....In India-Pak context our Land mass ensures MAD irrespective of our second strike capability...Anyways we may become princely states or not is speculative at best however simply due to size factor your state my friend will simply cease to exist...and since this is a fact unfortunately there is no room for charity.....

Well irrespective of the claims even a platoon launched SLCM means Pakistan is moving towards the second strike capability and is good enough reason for severe headaches in New Delhi....Pakistan ever rising nuclear arsenal complemented with ever improving delivery system is a very serious threat...no??

Absolutely a serious threat!
My argument has never been that this will be the last of a sea based missile we will see from Pakistan or that this development is not important for Pakistani security calculus.
Nevertheless, the SLCM is a tactical answer to a strategic problem...notwithstanding the fact that the vessel itself used to fire this CM leaves a lot of doubts. So in short, I wasn't doubting the missile, I was doubting this as this development as a "guaranteed second strike capability".

You or @Taimoor Khan can feel free to disagree

And I am the Queen of England.

You're not, but there is an inducted INS Arihant that went through harbor, sea, and weapon trials armed with K-series ballistic missiles. Yes, that much is for sure. You can stay in denial mode, makes no difference. INS Aridhaman is be launched as well.

Absolutely a serious threat!
My argument has never been that this will be the last of a sea based missile we will see from Pakistan or that this development is not important for Pakistani security calculus.
Nevertheless, the SLCM is a tactical answer to a strategic problem...notwithstanding the fact that the vessel itself used to fire this CM leaves a lot of doubts. So in short, I wasn't doubting the missile, I was doubting this as this development as a "guaranteed second strike capability".

You or @Taimoor Khan can feel free to disagree
As said even if they are in a making it is a threat and you seems to agree with it...

Definitely. I never argued against that..and I do believe Pakistan will get the "guaranteed second strike" capability eventually.
Though this alone itself isn't it, but it is the step in that direction that india will not and cannot ignore!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom