What's new

K-4 submarine-launched ballistic missile test on January 31

Last I am rating Negative you for personal attack .... cry me a river ....
Oh thank you mister for the aching me such a valuable lesson. Next time I see such "Text of such nature....." I will tag you for sure. I hope you dont become "Busy" suddenly thereafter.

Thing is, the bosses the CIA report to, the congressmen, call Pakistan an ally from hell. And there are reasons for that.

Whatever it might be. CIA was all after your pride. Regular drone attacks were like loose motion and Abottabad was BAMBOO.

Now want to talk more what CIA thinks about you? Want more examples?

Ouch! :lol:

CIA screwed their sovereignty and worse Pakistani vaccination programs, yet they sing praises of it. Talk about Stockholm syndrome perversion.

Still they will quote CIA to show outburst of India hatred.

Whatever it might be. CIA was all after your pride. Regular drone attacks were like loose motion and Abottabad was BAMBOO.

Now want to talk more what CIA thinks about you? Want more examples?

You used past tense, "was". where are they now? We did to them what we did to KGB before. Our pride is in tact, but according to ex MI6 cheif Sir John Sawer, the era of Pax Americana is over. They may have won few battles but we won the war. We have pacified Afghanistan very much so, and will finish it off just like we did with the communists.

What is more humiliating, some sneaky unmanned drones, or Chinese army personal , trampling Indian soil under their feet as and when they wish, erecting their flags and banner on India's arse, telling the world, that this is Chinese territory. It was quite funny when Modi was rolling the red carpet for Xi, the PLA was camping well inside India.

Still they will quote CIA to show outburst of India hatred.

You are not getting the point sunshine. Yanks are now your best buddies, infact your sugardaddies, they are your backers now. And they are ones who release these rather humiliating traits of Indians. You should ponder over it.

You used past tense, "was". where are they now? We did to them what we did to KGB before. Our pride is in tact, but according to ex MI6 cheif Sir John Sawer, the era of Pax Americana is over. They may have won few battles but we won the war. We have pacified Afghanistan very much so, and will finish it off just like we did with the communists.

lol America had bases in Pakistan? am I right or You had bases in America to fight USSR? I still can copy paste few threads of shame from this very forum what you people thought after evry drone attacks were killing people?

What is more humiliating, some sneaky unmanned drones, or Chinese army personal , trampling Indian soil under their feet as and when they wish, erecting their flags and banner on India's arse, telling the world, that this is Chinese territory. It was quite funny when Modi was rolling the red carpet for Xi, the PLA was camping well inside India.

More humiliating is Apache helicopter killing my soldiers, while my military taking aid from the same country! What can be more shameful for a nation?

Not only PLA comes to India's land, but Indian soldiers also goes inside Tibet. These are happening due to unmarked border.

You are not getting the point sunshine. Yanks are now your best buddies, infact your sugardaddies, they are your backers now. And they are ones who release these rather humiliating traits of Indians. You should ponder over it.

No one is our backer, we do not need any backer. My point is clear, Yanks are still your daddy.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-in-aid-for-pakistan/articleshow/50928170.cms

Many of your weapons came as free from US in last few years.

Which countries take wepoans and let others use their land? Iran? No. China? No. only you. shame.

ol America had bases in Pakistan? am I right or You had bases in America to fight USSR? I still can copy paste few threads of shame from this very forum what you people thought after evry drone attacks were killing people?

bases? what are you talking about? When did I mention bases in my reply to you? Demagh center main hai?

You are living in past sunshine, while they may have won few battles, we have won the war.

More humiliating is Apache helicopter killing my soldiers, while my military taking aid from the same country! What can be more shameful for a nation?

Not only PLA comes to India's land, but Indian soldiers also goes inside Tibet. These are happening due to unmarked border.

Forgot to mention the repercussions? God know how many yanks paid for this in the valleys of Afghanistan , not to mention the 9 month squeeze of yanks balls that followed, which prompted the Hillary to apologies.

Try set a foot on Chinese territory and they will chop your chop your balls and hand over them to you. Only in Indian media, brave Indian soldeirs will enter the Chinese soil. We are talking about super power here. Nothing can be more more humiliating, when your PM Modi was rolling the red carpet for Chinese Premier Xi and his army is well inside Indian territory.

No one is our backer, we do not need any backer. My point is clear, Yanks are still your daddy.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-in-aid-for-pakistan/articleshow/50928170.cms

Many of your weapons came as free from US in last few years.

Which countries take wepoans and let others use their land? Iran? No. China? No. only you. shame.

Fear the day, when they pull the rug under your feet. You are nothing without their support. They can pinch the air out of your balloon anytime they want.

You really dont want to talk about AID kiddo.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

Free weapons? Perhaps you were not even born when we made Advance payments for F16s which were never delivered due to sanctions.

Agreed....A working and credible BMD system should be our priority now...wont save us from everything but there is a saying something is better than nothing...

How do you see your BMD against mirv missiles such as Ababeel?

What else can stop MIRV?? As of now there is not much which can effectively counter MIRV...so what's the next best thing?? Save whatever you can...An effective BMD simply knocks off the surprise element should your adversary try the unthinkable...why?? because they need to fire that many extra missiles to overpower BMD and risk loosing the most important aspect of attack..surprise...and then something is always better than nothing...no?

You see when it comes to Offense m Nuclear weapons are already way too offensive. Infact Offense is a loose term, MAD is the most precise term.

MAD , with MIRV or No MIRV , when it comes to launching missile, you will be sure that defeated or not defeated ( the BMD systems ) the response will be Massive.

So you see my freind, When it comes to Offense aka MAD its not a very good situation for Pakistan. Coz it means mutual suicide.

Now, Look at India, though they have had ALL the resouurces for MIRV they are not focusing on Offence, rather moe on SAMs , BMDs aka Defence.

BMD are practically useless for China. ( which is far far far far more sensible nation than Pakistan )., but with Pakistan so close, Im damn sure our BMD can do some serious damage ( which is proven by the fact that Pakistan ACTUALLY ( Hins : ISPR Press Release ) considers Indian BMD to be effective against NON MIRV missiles of Pakistan )

The point being, in Boost Phase, MIRV or No MIRV will not make ANY Difference. Since Indian radars AWACS can and are tracking the ENTIRE Pakistani Airspace !

Before any one dares comment on "EFFECTIVENESS of a BMD" , plz stay assured that the Usage of Indian BMD and its effectiveness will be of far less importance ( in Pakistani Perspective ) when its Use comes to a REAL Nuclear Exchange ( If 10 Missiles from Pak are Fired , 9 are Intercepted , and even if 1 Hits , Indian BMD is STILL a Success, while It will GURANTEE a rain fall of 100s of Nukes in Retaliation from SSBN Subs and Mobile Launchers ! )

There is a SOLID reason why we have a NFU. Its an Excuse to Wipe out our Adversary !

Last edited:
You see when it comes to Offense m Nuclear weapons are already way too offensive. Infact Offense is a loose term, MAD is the most precise term.

MAD , with MIRV or No MIRV , when it comes to launching missile, you will be sure that defeated or not defeated ( the BMD systems ) the response will be Massive.

So you see my freind, When it comes to Offense aka MAD its not a very good situation for Pakistan. Coz it means mutual suicide.

Now, Look at India, though they have had ALL the resouurces for MIRV they are not focusing on Offence, rather moe on SAMs , BMDs aka Defence.

BMD are practically useless for China. ( which is far far far far more sensible nation than Pakistan )., but with Pakistan so close, Im damn sure our BMD can do some serious damage ( which is proven by the fact that Pakistan ACTUALLY ( Hins : ISPR Press Release ) considers Indian BMD to be effective against NON MIRV missiles of Pakistan )

The point being, in Boost Phase, MIRV or No MIRV will not make ANY Difference. Since Indian radars AWACS can and are tracking the ENTIRE Pakistani Airspace !

Before any one dares comment on "EFFECTIVENESS of a BMD" , plz stay assured that the Usage of Indian BMD and its effectiveness will be of far less importance ( in Pakistani Perspective ) when its Use comes to a REAL Nuclear Exchange ( If 10 Missiles from Pak are Fired , 9 are Intercepted , and even if 1 Hits , Indian BMD is STILL a Success, while It will GURANTEE a rain fall of 100s of Nukes in Retaliation from SSBN Subs and Mobile Launchers ! )

There is a SOLID reason why we have a NFU. Its an Excuse to Wipe out our Adversary !
BS, India will field MIRVs soon in A6 & K5. Its just that DRDO is taking a longer but stable route, which will be better for India in the long term. For example, in the beginning India only had Scout derived PSLV derived A1/A2. Then keeping in mind future requirements, 2m diameter A3 was developed. Composites and a 3rd stage led to A5, albeit still with a unitary warhead. Now India will finally attempt to deploy MIRVs on A6.

Defence? You mean the experimental PAD/AAD/PDV? They are mere technological demonstrators, yet to be proven against formidable systems (e.g. separating RV from A1/A2) and to be deployed in any form. The real threat to Pakistani missiles is from the S-400's terminal ABM capabilities.

Pakistan was working on MIRVs since the induction of Shaheen-II, not only for the potential future BMD environment, but also as a massive first strike option. Indian radars can track all they want, the problem is that boost phase + MIRV deployment time takes less than 5 minutes. Besides, by the time boost phase finishes, the vehicle is out of the atmosphere, where no present or proposed Indian ABM can reach. Presently, the only window for interception is in the terminal phase (at an altitude of 120km for PDV, 30km for S-400). And do I need to mention the decoys (balloon/chaff) or even the confusing radar signature of the last stage/TCS/PBV?

You may not want to admit it (which is fine by us), but the bottom-line is that Pakistan has once again countered Indian threats (in a potential BMD environment) at a FRACTION of the cost, thus increasing the region's stability. Sure it will take a few years for it to be deployed, but the test-phase has begun.

But what if war breaks out now or in near future with the missiles yet to be deployed?
Right now, neither the Indian BMD (AAD/PDV) have been deployed, nor the S-400 been acquired. The only limited ABM capability Indian has is around Delhi and Chandigarh (S-300s deployed in early 2000s), effective against tactical SRBMs only (Ghaznavis/M-11s).

Since both sides have almost nothing at this moment (regarding BMD/anti-BMD), it will be an all-out MAD if it came to it (which I sincerely hope never does).

Last edited:

Shoo off, after this much of humiliation you should not show your face to the mirror again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom