What's new

Justin Trudeau and his family flee the Canadian Capitol for a secret location

These freaking anti-vaxers :angry:
Wait till u lose freedom over ur own body and they make u buy and sell through a microchip that they control. It's because of unconscious people like you that conscious people like us are in this state. Spend less time on useless websites and more in a library to read history and understand what future we are heading to.

Freedom over ones body and the decision of what to put in it is the SACRED right of every individual given to them by ALMIGHTY GOD.

Last edited:
Your argument is based on a loaded concept. Why would they not give up power if they're democratic in nature?

Based on what loaded concept?

There is no centralized government that has to obey democratic outcomes. What do you do when that happens? You're describing a contradictory system.

Truth is, people have lost their trust in governments in the western countries.

We have to be fair with anti vaccination protesters. They have every right to be doubtful of their governments. What if west tries to control people on every level making Covid-19 an excuse of it?

People protesting out there have a reason. Insulting thousands of people is madness,

This is a classic example of social Darwinism at play here.

Create a devide for prettiest of reasons and then pitch them bots against each other which could lead to the Germanic solution if things go south while the powers to be plunder with impunity.

Last edited:
Yes don't ever take Panadol or Disprin, its bad for health

Your analogy is outrageous at best. Where did you get this idea of justifying drug use with throwing a bunch of pills when you cannot use them without doctors prescription? Or you just take them every now and then out of habit ?

If its not an emergency I'd advise you not to go anyway near medicine . If its a headache take a glass full of luke warm water after that a cup of tea then take rest for half an hour or so or in case of fever eat talbina or any other native edible remedy. Food causes a better cure than pills .

Justin Trudeau and his family flee the Canadian Capitol for a secret location amid security concerns as 50,000 anti-vaccine mandate 'Freedom Convoy' truckers march days after being dismissed as a 'small fringe minority'​

By Gina Martinez For Dailymail.Com19:24 29 Jan 2022, updated 06:34 30 Jan 2022
View attachment 812084
  • Justin Trudeau and his family have left their Ottawa home amid security concerns as demonstrators marched up and down the streets in front the Prime Minister's office to rally against the vaccine mandate
  • Protestors could be seen carrying copies of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, while others carried signs reading 'God keep our land glorious and free,' 'Make Canada great again,' and 'we are here for our freedom'
  • The convoy set out from British Columbia on Sunday and was cheered by hundreds of Canadians as it made its 2,000-mile journey to protest vaccine mandates
  • Since mid January, Canada and the United States have imposed a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for foreign truck drivers crossing the border between the two countries
  • Canadian drivers are unable to enter US unless they are vaccinated, US drivers are unable to enter Canada
  • Furthermore, unvaccinated Canadian drivers returning home must get tested and quarantine
  • Unvaccinated American truckers are not forced to test and quarantine when returning to the U.S.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family have left their home in the national's capital Ottawa for a secret location as up to 50,000 truckers gathered to protest against the country's vaccine mandate and Covid lockdowns.

Hundreds of truckers drove their giant rigs into the Canadian capital Ottawa on Saturday as part of a self-titled 'Freedom Convoy' which started as a protest against vaccine mandates required to cross the US border.
Days earlier, he had called the truckers headed for the city a 'small fringe minority' before the convoy of hundreds of vehicles grew up to 45 miles long as it made its way to the capital .

Trudeau's office has not commented on the Prime Minister's location for security reasons and the Canadian Parliament's Sergeant-at-Arms has warned that demonstrators could show up at the homes of officials, CBC News reported.

The prime minister's office told the Ottawa Citizen that Trudeau was continuing to 'isolate in the National Capital Region and work remotely.'

Despite security concerns, there have been no incidents at the rally, Ottawa Police said in a tweet.

Flying the Canadian flag, waving banners demanding 'Freedom' and chanting slogans against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the truckers were joined by thousands of other protesters angered not only by Covid-19 restrictions but by broader discontent with the government.

There was an enormous clamor as hundreds of big trucks, their engines rumbling, sounded their air horns non-stop.
View attachment 812085
Hundreds of truckers drove their giant rigs into the Canadian capital Ottawa on Saturday as part of a self-titled 'Freedom Convoy' which started as a protest against vaccine mandates required to cross the US border

Read and see more

The Canadian leader exhibited himself as a champion of liberalism, equality and fairness. However he failed to mask the truth, which has shredded the false image he has long fooled the world with.

Canada recently sent it's troops across the Atlantic, into Ukraine, into a country which is not part of NATO or Europe. What purpose did that serve?

Now at home, Canadian citizens have gone on to protest the hypocritical, maniacal decision to make vaccine mandatory, has backfired in a bad way. Where 50000 truckers, once touted as the frontline heros leading the fight against the pandemic. At the time there was not mandate on vaccines, nor was there any masks and the Canadian truckers courageously went to work, ignoring any risk to their own lives.

Such instances which are now a frequent occurrence in the West, epitomizes the lost mind of Western leadership. An increasingly pretentious and condescending attitude that the West holds toward the rest of the world, in particular against Russia and China, shows their duplicity.

Now this poster child of Western liberal woke has fled the capital, Ottowa like a coward and hypocrite.

We witness in utter amusement and awe, the West collapsing like a house of cards.

Your analogy is outrageous at best. Where did you get this idea of justifying drug use with throwing a bunch of pills when you cannot use them without doctors prescription? Or you just take them every now and then out of habit ?
You did not get my point just like you did not understand the science behind vaccines, thing is I see no difference in Anti vaxers and flat earthers, if this is how you want to be then be my guest, but in countries where there is a mandate of getting vaccines or else you will be denied service I am in full support, I have heard all kinds of arguments from people who make dumb excuses for not taking the shot, but you can't explain idiots.

Based on what loaded concept?

There is no centralized government that has to obey democratic outcomes. What do you do when that happens? You're describing a contradictory system.
I am not, a centralized government doesn't mean an undemocratic government. The two aren't intrinsically linked.

The loaded concept being that you're from the get go asking a question that's designed to make the answered look bad. It's a bad question.

I am not, a centralized government doesn't mean an undemocratic government. The two aren't intrinsically linked.

The loaded concept being that you're from the get go asking a question that's designed to make the answered look bad. It's a bad question.

My intention was not to make the answerer look bad I wasn't aware Canadians had such little respect for minorities considering...
1643725737320.png
+ all the Xinjiang and human rights talk I hear coming from there.
Back to the topic. Has such a system been tried? If so where.

Last edited:
My intention was not to make the answerer look bad I wasn't aware Canadians had such little respect for minorities considering...
View attachment 812563 + all the Xinjiang and human rights talk I hear coming from there.
Back to the topic. Has such a system been tried? If so where.
These aren't ethnic minorities, these are a small amount of anti-vax truckers. You are being deliberately deceptive.

One is a job, the other is something you are literally born as.

This is why no one, including myself are taking you seriously.

Apparently these so called freedom fighters raided homeless shelter and looted their food, went to tomb of unknown soldiers and desecrated and pissed all over …. Downtown Ottawa smells like a giant piss pool…..

These bloody inbred trash destroying the beauty of this wonderful city.

These aren't ethnic minorities, these are a small amount of anti-vax truckers. You are being deliberately deceptive.

One is a job, the other is something you are literally born as.

This is why no one, including myself are taking you seriously.

I see..so your arbitrary line is the real one. What about the LGBT community? They're not an ethnic minority how do you explain Mr. Trudeau's rainbow socks?

And what about Doctors who are shouting their lungs out for taking vaccines? and they all are getting paid ? you sound like Alex jones who think San Bernadino shooting Victims were paid actors. Did you not see Millions dead from Covid ? did you not see researches over Vaccines ? Not everything is a conspiracy.
yooooo! my aunt that is a doctor is also lying to me? true true she was bribed and brainwashed LMAO

I see..so your arbitrary line is the real one. What about the LGBT community? They're not an ethnic minority how do you explain Mr. Trudeau's rainbow socks?
Look, if you cannot have an honest conversation, then stop replying to me, because I won't tolerate your idiotic line of thinking any further.

Good bye.

Look, if you cannot have an honest conversation, then stop replying to me, because I won't tolerate your idiotic line of thinking any further.

Good bye.

I'm just curious how you can make a distinction between LGBT community (which is not an ethnic minority) and not truckers. What's not serious about that?

Did the Canadian Prime Minster just declare what amounts to de facto Marshal Law? That’s what the Canadian right wing is screaming.

Back
Top Bottom