What's new

Justin Trudeau and his family flee the Canadian Capitol for a secret location

what do you mean by 'unruly'? are you implying that people in Canada never protest? cause that doesn't seem to be the case
I don't have any sympathy for the anti vaxx sentiment. Both the provincial conservative government and the liberal Central government has pleaded the population to get vaccinated. Those who think that they know better and protest to the contrary are unruly in my book.

The first interviewee here just sums up the "me..me..me" mentality of these people.
What a bunch of idiots, I was planning a road trip to canada in Christmas vacation, I took the test and the only reason i couldn't visit my uncle in Milton CA, because my results took 2 extra days, and i didn't have many days off left, I did not cry over that and honestly my work place has seen a huge number of covid positive cases, and many of them are now taking their shots provided by the company. We have enough evidence that Vaccine are working, but these people are just idiots.

They are a small fringe minority, they're just really loud and obnoxious.

No one really likes these anti-vax buffoons, and they'll go home as soon as they realize no one gives a damn about them.
You're willing to throw a minority under the bus to increase centralized government power? Also an important distinction to make is between anti-vaxxers and anti-mandaters.

The first interviewee here just sums up the "me..me..me" mentality of these people.
To be fair the "me me me" mentality is part of what separates US from communist states.

ModiGee should offer to mediate between Trudeaus hardline govt and the peaceful protesters.

Regards

You're willing to throw a minority under the bus to increase centralized government power? Also an important distinction to make is between anti-vaxxers and anti-mandaters.
Yes, 100%.

I'm for centralized government power, so long as it's democratic in nature.

Also, anti-vaxxers tend to also be anti-mandaters and vice verse.

I don't really care about making the distinction, because they both are dangerous.

That's mostly based on "as long as it doesn't impact my neighbor why can't I do it".

Being an asymptomatic Typhoid Mary wannabee is definitely impacting neighbors.

That's a slippery slope at what point does obesity become something that has a net negative impact on society? Do we cancel McDonald's then?

Yes, 100%.

I'm for centralized government power, so long as it's democratic in nature.

Also, anti-vaxxers tend to also be anti-mandaters and vice verse.

I don't really care about making the distinction, because they both are dangerous.

What forces the democratic centralized government from relinquishing power after they are no longer popular among the majority?
Is that what the Canadian system is like?

Nothing is going to happen, majority of the truckers are vaccinated. Loud minority creating chaos in the Captial. They have no support from majority of the Canadians who are vaccinated. Daily mail is not really a reliable source, I would recommend checking Canadian news websites.

The title is misleading , Trudeau has Covid and his family is still in the capital. Let’s not get carried away

What forces the democratic centralized government from relinquishing power after they are no longer popular among the majority?
Is that what the Canadian system is like?
Your argument is based on a loaded concept. Why would they not give up power if they're democratic in nature?

Back
Top Bottom