What's new

Just the CPEC Toll Income (Profit) Will be Three Times the Current Budget of Pakistan

Your trade with china is happening mostly via sea route. Only 1% of total trade is happening via karakoram(cpec)
586010de72884.jpg

A large fraction of Pakistan’s trade with China — $16bn — occurs through the sea route: 97pc through sea, 2pc by air and 1pc by land.
and Yet we China and Pakistan are brothers. That is enough to give Indians nightmare and body bags at LOC oh sorry you guys don't use body bags for death soldiers. Just wrap whatever you could find there and send them back.

contribute something relevant to this thread
Like you indians going to believe. I am not going to convince any Indians here. They are jealous, butt hurt people and always come up with crap. There is already enough contributed post from my Pakistani brothers but yet you guys butt hurt. CPEC is for Pakistan question is what you are doing here with your crap posts. You don't need to worry about CPEC or Pakistan rather focus on your own rape problem and other issues.

There is no information of how Pakistan will earn from CPEC and what are the sources of it. A business men must need to know from where he earns his money. All chinese companies are exempted from taxes. One of my friend who is in Pakistan cables told me that the company who is in joint venture with xyz conpany of China for submersible cables from gawadar to other places and recently they found the coating in the cables was very poor and damaged the link and million dollars. Secondly they are complaining to the government that they cant compete with chinese companies because they are exempted from all taxes and pakistan cables has to pay the taxes all kinds of. Thirdly we cant compete with chinese cost because we import raw materials from outside where chinese companies producing all their raw materials into their country so all in all its tough for them to compete and hence doing business with china. There are many examples of it.
He said Cpec is not a game changer but a game over for local industry and only solution local company has is to wind up business.
Why chinese companies are freed from taxes. All revenues will be collected by china so what we will have from it.
I dont see cpec an economic progress but strategic progress which is the result of fear from India and US.
Can someone shed light how we gonna earn money from it and what are the sources and how our local industry will flourish from cpec.
Plz refrain from troll and idiotic replies and do response me in a logical and economical way. I want to learn it from knowledgeable guys.

I read somewhere that China will make the roads and collect the tax too...is that right???does Pak has some share in it or not?what's the arrangement between Pak and china govts???

Can someone explain???
Who collects tolls in Pakistan ?

Who collects tolls in Pakistan ?

National Highway Authority

OMG...this is the height of obsession towards something....now this toll thing....CPEC= Toll Income for Pak?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words left....seems anything can be sold at any price if you know how to fool the buyers!

CPEC Has Given Us Something Much More Precious Than Potential Toll Revenues.The Insecurity of Indians Who Have Nothing To Do All Day But Pass Commentaries:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no information of how Pakistan will earn from CPEC and what are the sources of it. A business men must need to know from where he earns his money. All chinese companies are exempted from taxes. One of my friend who is in Pakistan cables told me that the company who is in joint venture with xyz conpany of China for submersible cables from gawadar to other places and recently they found the coating in the cables was very poor and damaged the link and million dollars. Secondly they are complaining to the government that they cant compete with chinese companies because they are exempted from all taxes and pakistan cables has to pay the taxes all kinds of. Thirdly we cant compete with chinese cost because we import raw materials from outside where chinese companies producing all their raw materials into their country so all in all its tough for them to compete and hence doing business with china. There are many examples of it.
He said Cpec is not a game changer but a game over for local industry and only solution local company has is to wind up business.
Why chinese companies are freed from taxes. All revenues will be collected by china so what we will have from it.
I dont see cpec an economic progress but strategic progress which is the result of fear from India and US.
Can someone shed light how we gonna earn money from it and what are the sources and how our local industry will flourish from cpec.
Plz refrain from troll and idiotic replies and do response me in a logical and economical way. I want to learn it from knowledgeable guys.

Nonsense fearmongering.

Back
Top Bottom