What's new

Just the CPEC Toll Income (Profit) Will be Three Times the Current Budget of Pakistan

thrice the current Pakistani Budget till 2030:undecided:
what will be the expected budget of Pakistan in 2030?
CPEC Toll income 150 Billion Dollars in 2030 after completion
Pakistan Expected Budget till 2030 will be more then 200 Billion Dollars i think.

Our unit of measurement don't end at crore, so don't know what the fcuk is hazar crore or lakh crore. Pakistan's toll revenue was Rs. 15,625 Million in 2015-16 with Pakistan not doing good on economic front. This article is nothing compare to your media doing lungi dance and claiming that modi is going to bring trillions of dollars investment from US, China etc.

Its your board of investment chairman statement. He is claiming pakistan will earn toll charges 3 times the budget of pakistan. That is 150 billion USD. You hav to calculate the amountamount.But current toll revenue is pakistani Rs 15625 millions as per you.that comes around only 143 millions USD.

Its your board of investment chairman statement. He is claiming pakistan will earn toll charges 3 times the budget of pakistan. That is 150 billion USD. You hav to calculate the amountamount.But current toll revenue is pakistani Rs 15625 millions as per you.that comes around only 143 millions USD.

The statement is attributed to "Official" not the chairman and most probably misunderstanding on the reporter's part. 15.63 billion was for 2015-16. This year's target is 24.8 billion and it's 60% increase without CPEC.

The statement is attributed to "Official" not the chairman and most probably misunderstanding on the reporter's part. 15.63 billion was for 2015-16. This year's target is 24.8 billion and it's 60% increase without CPEC.
Still there is huge difference between 143 millions USD and 150 billion USD

Still there is huge difference between 143 millions USD and 150 billion USD

As I said, 150b is misunderstand on part of reporter, Just like during modi wave your media claiming all the countries in queue with 100s of billions to invest.

As I said, 150b is misunderstand on part of reporter, Just like during modi wave your media claiming all the countries in queue with 100s of billions to invest.

Key words "3 times the current budget of pakistan". The current budget of pakistan is around 50 billions USD

thrice the current Pakistani Budget till 2030:undecided:
what will be the expected budget of Pakistan in 2030?
CPEC Toll income 150 Billion Dollars in 2030 after completion
Pakistan Expected Budget till 2030 will be more then 200 Billion Dollars i think.

Tham jaa kkke !!!!!

If Pak is able to collect $5000 daily then also yearly revenue (not profit) is ~180 Million USD

Germany with its massive economy, high toll rates compared to Asia and 10000+ Kms highway generates 500 million euros revenue (not profit)

Toll rates in Asia/ Pak are / will be low, CPEC roadways would be max 2000-4000 Kms compared to 10,000 Kms in Germany.

I guess reporter mis understood 150 billion PKR to 150 billion $$ :P

Tham jaa kkke !!!!!

If Pak is able to collect $5000 daily then also yearly revenue (not profit) is ~180 Million USD

Germany with its massive economy, high toll rates compared to Asia and 10000+ Kms highway generates 500 million euros revenue (not profit)

Toll rates in Asia/ Pak are / will be low, CPEC roadways would be max 2000-4000 Kms compared to 10,000 Kms in Germany.

I guess reporter mis understood 150 billion PKR to 150 billion $$ :P
would you care to share source for your info or u r usual indian roaming around?

would you care to share source for your info or u r usual indian roaming around?
use google, you will find a lot of credible sources backing the data,

another interesting insight you will get if you search for toll revenue figure of US, a large country with 100 times bigger road network , 50-100 times economy, with 50-100 times more vehicles on road, and population willing to pay 5 times what pakistan charges per KM as toll

Kwhaabon me generate ho sakte hain 150$ Billion CPEC se

use google, you will find a lot of credible sources backing the data,

another interesting insight you will get if you search for toll revenue figure of US, a large country with 100 times bigger road network , 50-100 times economy, with 50-100 times more vehicles on road, and population willing to pay 5 times what pakistan charges per KM as toll

Kwhaabon me generate ho sakte hain 150$ Billion CPEC se

yeah better then india became supa pawa in 2012:lol:

Toll income or not, CPEC gonna complete in your life and you guys will see it to be completed and you can't do anything just get jealous and burn :) we don't want anything else :D

yes the private FWO (army construction company) and not Balochistan or pakistan will collect toll tax

Toll income or not, CPEC gonna complete in your life and you guys will see it to be completed and you can't do anything just get jealous and burn :) we don't want anything else :D

Your trade with china is happening mostly via sea route. Only 1% of total trade is happening via karakoram(cpec)
586010de72884.jpg

A large fraction of Pakistan’s trade with China — $16bn — occurs through the sea route: 97pc through sea, 2pc by air and 1pc by land.

Back
Top Bottom