What's new

Just in: IAF Jaguar crashes near Allahabad. Both pilots eject safely.

Pilots are safe, that's all that matters --- on the other hand, plane gone, good riddance, one less to compete against! :D

I know how things works in IAF .The fault is not always the pilot actually out of every 10 crashes ,it been established 1 is due to pilot error ,while 7 is due to Ground tech issues rest 2 is miscellaneous .(Don't ask me from where do I get this report). Talking about ground tech which mainly consist of JCO and Airmen are the main culprit including the engineer officer.Reason:
>Most of JCO/Airmen promoted due to undue favour they get from engineer officer not because of their work.
>Even the so called technical exam held for promotion is rigged ,and mass copying is been done with the help of supervisor which again a JCO.
>All you need to do is water officer kitchen garden,drop their kids to their respective school and always say Yes to these dumb **** engineers innovative suggestion.
pls refrain from posting unverifiable data.
waise bhi,,,,isme kon si badi baat hae,,,,ye toh desh ke har dept./har koney me chalta hae,,,yeh humara culture ha,,,bado Ki sewa karo,mewa milega,,,,
dont expect deserving ppl getting positions based on there merit,,,,ye India ha meri jaan.:)

pls refrain from posting unverifiable data.
waise bhi,,,,isme kon si badi baat hae,,,,ye toh desh ke har dept./har koney me chalta hae,,,yeh humara culture ha,,,bado Ki sewa karo,mewa milega,,,,
dont expect deserving ppl getting positions based on there merit,,,,ye India ha meri jaan.:)

As I said am not posting any BS but don't ask me the source of it. And rahi baat India meri jaan ,go tell this things to pilot family who either lost their son /father/husband or permanently grounded due to some injury.
PS:Am not yet taking about the financial constraint on exchequer.

They don't deserve million dollar planes, plastic ones are enough for these twats.

As I said am not posting any BS but don't ask me the source of it. And rahi baat India meri jaan ,go tell this things to pilot family who either lost their son /father/husband or permanently grounded due to some injury.
PS:Am not yet taking about the financial constraint on exchequer.
most of India is in peace with this fact,,,ikka dukka dissenters here n there dont matter

I know how things works in IAF .The fault is not always the pilot actually out of every 10 crashes ,it been established 1 is due to pilot error ,while 7 is due to Ground tech issues rest 2 is miscellaneous .(Don't ask me from where do I get this report). Talking about ground tech which mainly consist of JCO and Airmen are the main culprit including the engineer officer.Reason:
>Most of JCO/Airmen promoted due to undue favour they get from engineer officer not because of their work.
>Even the so called technical exam held for promotion is rigged ,and mass copying is been done with the help of supervisor which again a JCO.
>All you need to do is water officer kitchen garden,drop their kids to their respective school and always say Yes to these dumb **** engineers innovative suggestion.

Ground duty & technical division is not part of IAF & IAF command is not responsible for them ?

Now IAF pilots must be thinking to eject on every damn alarm.
Well Russia can be blamed then govt then old aircraft. and not but not the least Pakistani pigeon are always there to blame :police:
Jaguar jet is a product of Anglo-French collaboration, not Russian. But you hatred is understandable.

Ground duty & technical division is not part of IAF & IAF command is not responsible for them ?
Every one part of IAF but as I said ground tech is very much responsible for this things.I knew personally quite a good no. of men who are promoted to Hon.Flying Officer just by bootlicking while most of the good men leaving IAF for bank clerk or other pvt tech work..

Every one part of IAF but as I said ground tech is very much responsible for this things.I knew personally quite a good no. of men who are promoted to Hon.Flying Officer just by bootlicking while most of the good men leaving IAF for bank clerk or other pvt tech work..

And fault of maintenance division would blame on whom ? IAF or Aliens.
Ground maintenance is key in aviation & you are just saying that only maintaince depot is responsible but not IAF high command.
IAF purchased only 58 cr. INR worth of spare for 200 + strong Su-30 MKI each cost 350 cr. + INR from HAL.

And fault of maintenance division would blame on whom ? IAF or Aliens.
Ground maintenance is key in aviation & you are just saying that only maintaince depot is responsible but not IAF high command.
IAF purchased only 58 cr. INR worth of spare for 200 + strong Su-30 MKI each cost 350 cr. + INR from HAL.
Did you even read my post mate? I only blamed IAF but am more specific about the people who responsible for it.

Did you even read my post mate? I only blamed IAF but am more specific about the people who responsible for it.
But I am not blaming them because IAF have notorious crash record despite IAF high command does not screwed any maintenance depot incharge neither they are trying to twist their arm to correct the path.

More pics - Jaguar trainer aircraft crash

CHn3YUDUwAAWsyJ.jpg

CHn3YKmUEAEYAl8.jpg

India's Defence Goal by Nayeem Sheikh

I have a feeling IAF is doing this on purpose, crashing 40 year old jets, so that it creates an uproar and a pressure is built up on government to acquire new ones.

I mean, when I was a little kid, sometimes I used to purposefully lose a cricket bat or a ball so that I can get a new one !

Then they should crash the ones which are near retirement - aka Bisons. I heard jaguars are more recent purchase and have more life in them than Mig-21s. Your theory might had some weight if it was news of a Mig-21.

A Question: how many jets do you think India would be keeping in workshops these days? 20%? 40%? 60%? In my opinion, a crash is not loss of a single jet but it would cause rest of the fleet to appear for maintenance more often. Is it the case?

I have a feeling IAF is doing this on purpose, crashing 40 year old jets, so that it creates an uproar and a pressure is built up on government to acquire new ones.

I mean, when I was a little kid, sometimes I used to purposefully lose a cricket bat or a ball so that I can get a new one !

Makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom